Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    i would say the people need to go against the gov,not anonymous.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    "toppled governments"
    "stand up when no one else will"
    "do what needs to be done"
    "approve of what we do"

Anonymous has toppled governments? Yeah, because defacing sites has toppled governments.
    Say what you will but almost all of the past so called "attacks" are a bunch of organized kids using DDOS attacks. The only reason why Anonymous has stayed around is precisely because of people like you.
    You think Mubarak just resigned by himself? Organization is the whole point of Anonymous, if people didn't join and band together it wouldn't exist. I don't understand why you dislike them so much, probably because of a lack of knowledge, which I don't inherently believe is your fault, but taking such a strong stand point on something you know nothing about isn't well suited for you son. And it's stayed around because of me? What does 1 person have to do with a world feared and renowned organization of random people working together to fix the wrongs that are continuously being committed and doing what no one else will stand up and do?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Aborted (11-01-2013),Euphemistic (11-01-2013),PyrexxHero® (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    "toppled governments"
    "approve of what we do"

Anonymous has toppled governments? Yeah, because defacing sites has toppled governments.
    Say what you will but almost all of the past so called "attacks" are a bunch of organized kids using DDOS attacks. The only reason why Anonymous has stayed around is precisely because of people like you.
    Hes a wanna be anon
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DenialS. For This Useful Post:

.REZ (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    "toppled governments"
    "approve of what we do"

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.. Anon is not just a bunch of hackers that get together, It could be anyone.. there not just hackers.. there more like a legion, Like Rez said, they stand up to the bull shit when no one else does or says anything.. and they actually have done alot..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to .SeyekoGFX For This Useful Post:

.REZ (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Anons are a bunch of a fags with small peen peen that like to destroy things because it makes their peen peen happy. They don't really change anything, they just piss people off. They just throw ideals around without actually doing anything that lasts so what they do doesn't matter unless you like to see some govies get pissed.
    "You can kill a person but not an idea"
    No longer use this website.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Confin3d For This Useful Post:

.REZ (11-01-2013),Euphemistic (11-01-2013),PyrexxHero® (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

You think Mubarak just resigned by himself? Organization is the whole point of Anonymous, if people didn't join and band together it wouldn't exist. I don't understand why you dislike them so much, probably because of a lack of knowledge, which I don't inherently believe is your fault, but taking such a strong stand point on something you know nothing about isn't well suited for you son. And it's stayed around because of me? What does 1 person have to do with a world feared and renowned organization of random people working together to fix the wrongs that are continuously being committed and doing what no one else will stand up and do?
    You think Anonymous did it? They supported. Anonymous is overall a really shitty organization with only a few reputable hackers which improved the credibility of Anonymous. And when I was younger I was in Anonymous, ah I was such an idiot back then though. And I didn't say Anonymous stayed around because of you, I said it's because of people like you that it's managed to keep afloat for so long. Every skiddie from here to Timbuktu has heard of Anonymous and joined up so yeah, it's really popular. The reason I dislike Anonymous is because it's full of skiddies and people like you, who glorifies it more than a religious fag does their religion. And if hacking was all it did to topple a government, then the world would be in complete and utter chaos right now.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

.REZ (11-01-2013),.SeyekoGFX (11-01-2013),Confin3d (11-01-2013),Lightning (11-01-2013),PyrexxHero® (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    You think Anonymous did it? They supported. Anonymous is overall a really shitty organization with only a few reputable hackers which improved the credibility of Anonymous. And when I was younger I was in Anonymous, ah I was such an idiot back then though. And I didn't say Anonymous stayed around because of you, I said it's because of people like you that it's managed to keep afloat for so long. Every skiddie from here to Timbuktu has heard of Anonymous and joined up so yeah, it's really popular. The reason I dislike Anonymous is because it's full of skiddies and people like you, who glorifies it more than a religious fag does their religion. And if hacking was all it did to topple a government, then the world would be in complete and utter chaos right now.
    You can't fucking join Anon.. see you have no idea what you are talking about.
    its not like 1 day they all gather around on a table and talk about what they are going to do.. they are all over the world.. Anon can be anyone! There is no sign up sheet

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .SeyekoGFX View Post

You can't fucking join Anon.. see you have no idea what you are talking about.
    its not like 1 day they all gather around on a table and talk about what they are going to do.. they are all over the world.. Anon can be anyone! There is no sign up sheet
    Anyone can join Anonymous. You can join Anonymous simply by saying your in Anonymous. Stop misinterpreting my posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Okay, while you sit here and do nothing for your country/fellow man please feel free to talk ill about anyone who stands up for what they believe in. Anonymous no longer represents the darkest corners of the internet, Anonymous is the idea that knowledge is freedom. You see Guy Fawkes masks all over facebook. The internet is now "Anonymous". The group you're thinking of was the ones who put on masks and stood out front of Scientology centers and called it "Master level trolling". This is a new age, and our tools are can be anywhere from professional level computer security talent, or simply a keyboard to type your message with. Mindless Destruction is no longer what its all about, its fixing what the world broke
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PyrexxHero® For This Useful Post:

.REZ (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The problem here is that you're becoming ridiculously emotional about a topic that really doesn't need to be that deeply looked into. Yes, I do agree that there are a shit ton of kids that say that they are anonymous just to get popular or think like they are actually doing something with their lives. You however seem to think that underlining things and trying to make as vicious a point as possible will justify your opinion of how Anonymous is somehow a 2 bit organization of children that have never done anything, and in this, you know absolutely nothing about the group whatsoever. Arguing with you is pointless, an aggravated 15 year old will hold an argument until their balls drop, but son, you really need to calm the fuck down and look at the facts. I'm not sitting here glorifying Anonymous like their the almighty force of the universe, your perception of me promoting them whatsoever ultimately turns into an all out attack of me jamming them down your throat because of your preconceived idea of Anonymous. If you were a member then you would know what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that you are just another "skiddie" that joined for the hype but really doesn't know the first thing about the organization.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to .REZ For This Useful Post:

Aborted (11-01-2013),Confin3d (11-01-2013),Euphemistic (11-01-2013),PyrexxHero® (11-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Anyone can join Anonymous. You can join Anonymous simply by saying your in Anonymous. Stop misinterpreting my posts
    There is no "Anonymous" to join. Its not some super secret group, its a fucking idea. Yes, anyone can claim to be Anonymous, and no they will not all share the same views and ideologies. It has come to mean something bigger than an internet hate group
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Anonymous is not a single group of people, but a mere idea.
    Anonymous is everyone and no one.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (11-01-2013),Euphemistic (11-01-2013),PyrexxHero® (11-01-2013)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast