Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This stock is under copyright by Riot Games.

In using it for non-commercial, non-profit purposes, you're not technically violating their copyright. But you made money off of that resource. It doesn't matter how much you made or how little it meant to you. It's a matter of principle.

Also, as an artist, I have morals. I don't like ripping. I never have. I've been calling out rippers since before you even got here. Things I've made have been ripped. We had a guy post a gallery a couple years ago of several users' work, including mine, on a random site. That being said, agreeing with Jimmy on this issue is not "jumping on his dick" or "being a little virus".

I haven't taken any sort of "side" in this section in regards to the recent developments. It's a waste of time for me and I still won't take one. But ripping is not okay. We have an unofficial moral standard among the older GFX generation of users that accurately reflects official licensing laws elsewhere and the feelings of artists globally. On top of that, the mods and admins have enforced that rule with us.
    If it was a one time thing and you're not going to do it again, fine. I don't care. But that would require you acknowledging that it was a mistake and dropping it instead of inciting conflict, which you haven't yet done.

It could be as simple as admitting the mistake and this could all end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    This stock is under copyright by Riot Games.

In using it for non-commercial, non-profit purposes, you're not technically violating their copyright. But you made money off of that resource. It doesn't matter how much you made or how little it meant to you. It's a matter of principle.

Also, as an artist, I have morals. I don't like ripping. I never have. I've been calling out rippers since before you even got here. Things I've made have been ripped. We had a guy post a gallery a couple years ago of several users' work, including mine, on a random site. That being said, agreeing with Jimmy on this issue is not "jumping on his dick" or "being a little virus".

I haven't taken any sort of "side" in this section in regards to the recent developments. It's a waste of time for me and I still won't take one. But ripping is not okay. We have an unofficial moral standard among the older GFX generation of users that accurately reflects official licensing laws elsewhere and the feelings of artists globally. On top of that, the mods and admins have enforced that rule with us.
    If it was a one time thing and you're not going to do it again, fine. I don't care. But that would require you acknowledging that it was a mistake and dropping it instead of inciting conflict, which you haven't yet done.

It could be as simple as admitting the mistake and this could all end.
    I was not calling you the virus, I was talking about Pathogen, sorry for the confusion and i have owned up, and i even said i know where jimmy is coming from.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (11-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

I was not calling you the virus, I was talking about Pathogen, sorry for the confusion and i have owned up, and i even said i know where jimmy is coming from.
    It's settled then. This issue needs to be put to a final rest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

Besides, I think you'll find it more gratifying to make some cash on something you made entirely.
    You don't need to know how to draw when it comes to certain forms of digital art.
    Especially 3d programs. Some of the craziest shit I've seen are made with them, and I'm sure some of those guys wouldn't know what to do with a paintbrush.
    Probably as much as I would know what to do with a 3d program.
    I know I seemed abrasive but, what the fuck man.
    I got pissed when you said I went over to that site causing problems just because I felt what you were doing wasn't cool.
    Anyway, no more probs on my end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Besides, I think you'll find it more gratifying to make some cash on something you made entirely.
    You don't need to know how to draw when it comes to certain forms of digital art.
    Especially 3d programs. Some of the craziest shit I've seen are made with them, and I'm sure some of those guys wouldn't know what to do with a paintbrush.
    Probably as much as I would know what to do with a 3d program.
    I know I seemed abrasive but, what the fuck man.
    I got pissed when you said I went over to that site causing problems just because I felt what you were doing wasn't cool.
    Anyway, no more probs on my end.
    Yeah i can completely understand man, I feel like shit now, the way i was acting, i shouldn't of lashed out like that. I just felt like you guys were just attacking me because you didn't like what i put out and didn't think i deserved anything. but now i know its not even like that.. but yeah. It was a 1 time thing, like i said it surprised the hell out of me when i saw the payment in my paypal. and i didn't wanna scam the guy so i had to make it for him, but from now on ill just return the money and denie the request

thanks for opening my eyes Jimmy, i appreciate everything you do. Even if sometimes i don't show it.

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Lulz at the dumbfuck that payed for this garbage.

If you're interested to find out who,fireslasher1 has an identical sig.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
    If you're interested to find out who,fireslasher1 has an identical sig.
    It's over with bud, everything is cool now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123