Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Conqueronline bot

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a bot i can get for conquer online. Looked for some online and u have to pay for them,or some of them r scams. Is there one that i can get for free maybe?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deldog31 For This Useful Post:

sawy2000 (08-14-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I doubt that you would find working one most of them are keyloggers or shit,Conquer online got a strong anti-cheat system.

Thanks
    no such thing as a free bot for conquer online. but i do have one, it's not a bot really, it does have aimbot tho, but you'd need to be a coder for this one to be able to work with the latest patch. this is overrides the vip system and gives you vip 6, so the full features of auto hunting is all urs, but you cant use the vip features tho, just remote warehouse i think. it has a command that lets you auto repair your gears, also if while ur hunting and say a meteor dropped somewhere, like, "A Meteor has dropped." Click on Meteor and your character will be taken instantly to it and it will end up in ur inventory. but you have to do it fast otherwise it won't detect it anymore, idk why. but yea, this bot has cool features.

only thing is, it WONT work on the latest patch, it's a .dll also, idk if that helps, but yeah, if ur a coder or something that goes along with what i just said, you might be able to make it work, otherwise, nope, no free hacks.

how i got this?

well some guy posted it up on elite pvpers and i happened to be on that night, only a few lucky people got to experience the wonders of this hack/bot/tool, i was one of them.

but yea. im not posting it up tho, needs someone who can actually make the tool work, yea, it's a tool i think idk, w/e but yea. :P