Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
    RDS / 3.4 / canted

Any grip except folding-angled / Angled-folding

Naked barrel / HB
    it will be nice rly, i just made good no spere can kill to 130m. without problem with this M16A4, realy good weapon , will this macros have '' if the key '' ?
    Last edited by kulka1; 01-15-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kulka1 View Post
    it will be nice rly, i just made good no spere can kill to 130m. without problem with this M16A4, realy good weapon , will this macros have '' if the key '' ?
    yea why?
    ////////
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    at x7 mouses it doesnt working, and i am using f3 :/, but i can try to repair this from myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Cant Wait

RDS / 3.4 / canted

Any grip except folding-angled / Angled-folding

Naked barrel / HB

Thanks
    hi yellow, I would like to place an order,you can create a macro to P90 "No Spread" or N,R
    hug!!
    Last edited by facada; 01-16-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by facada View Post
    hi yellow, I would like to place an order,you can create a macro to P90 "No Spread" or N,R
    hug!!
    At the moment, no can do.

Too many schoolwork.
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    At the moment, no can do.

Too many schoolwork.
    OK, I'LL WAIT ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY
    Thank you

Thanks
    I have a question here. Since i have half the sens in settings compared to you yellow (i have 0.010000 instead of 0.020000) can i simply cut off 50% of your script values to make them adapt to my sens? Thank you again for your efforts!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hollynyc View Post
    I have a question here. Since i have half the sens in settings compared to you yellow (i have 0.010000 instead of 0.020000) can i simply cut off 50% of your script values to make them adapt to my sens? Thank you again for your efforts!
    you can not, that was idiotic quest; if u wanna use at your own sens. u have to change script, and watchomg how it is, it is a lot of work, but if u have time...
    Last edited by kulka1; 01-17-2014 at 03:49 AM.

Thanks
    you can not, that was idiotic quest; if u wanna use at your own sens. u have to change script, and watchomg how it is, it is a lot of work, but if u have time...
    idiotic? well technically speaking i just asked if values scale LINEARLY to the sens. It does not seems to me an idiotic question compared to your idiotic answer. Now thx anyway for your omglolanswer.

Thanks
    idiotic? well technically speaking i just asked if values scale LINEARLY to the sens. It does not seems to me an idiotic question compared to your idiotic answer. Now thx anyway for your omglolanswer.
    ... u have never made a macro ?, like i said it must be
    fitted to rifle jumps, if you dont know ANYTHING about macro, pls DO NOT flame me or i will flame you, and it wont be funny... ( my answer before was good... )

Thanks
    fitted to rifle jumps, if you dont know ANYTHING about macro, pls DO NOT flame me or i will flame you, and it wont be funny... ( my answer before was good... )
    wuuu now yes I'am scared...lol. Plz why don't you put on your big-boy pants and act like a man kiddo, u gave a bad answer to a question (that was not even for u) and u got one. That's it.
    Last edited by hollynyc; 01-17-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kulka1
    wuuu now yes I'am scared...lol. Plz why don't you put on your big-boy pants and act like a man kiddo, u gave a bad answer to a question (that was not even for u) and u got one. That's it.
    Kulka since you've started visiting this forum, you have been acting like a jerk and a selfish person.
    U've been spaming 10 questions at Yellow at every page, and you have been arogant and you are insulting people, calling them names when they ask questions...
    And first of all, learn proper english if you are going to act like a tough internet warrior.

Sorry for the offtopic, but i just could be silent anymore.

Thanks
    What u dont understand motherfu_ker ?, U CAN NOT CUT 50% -.-, u must see how it is working -.-, if it is schooting too much up u must put more 0:1 ( or more), if it is schooting too much down u must make it a little bit less ( example: u have 0:20 so u have to make 0:18), so say me what is hard in this ? maby for your motherfu_king kiddy brain. 1st answear was good, but if some1 is idiot... i can not do anything about it, only I offer condolences to you and I will pray for you...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zex89 View Post
    Kulka since you've started visiting this forum, you have been acting like a jerk and a selfish person.
    U've been spaming 10 questions at Yellow at every page, and you have been arogant and you are insulting people, calling them names when they ask questions...
    And first of all, learn proper english if you are going to act like a tough internet warrior.

Sorry for the offtopic, but i just could be silent anymore.
    U know insulting people makes him appear smarter to his hero yellow. Let him believe so.

What u dont understand motherfu_ker ?, U CAN NOT CUT 50% -.-, u must see how it is working -.-, if it is schooting too much up u must put more 0:1 ( or more), if it is schooting too much down u must make it a little bit less ( example: u have 0:20 so u have to make 0:18), so say me what is hard in this ? maby for your motherfu_king kiddy brain. 1st answear was good, but if some1 is idiot... i can not do anything about it, only I offer condolences to you and I will pray for you...
    U really don't understand right? I was trying to understand the function behind the calculation of the recoil starting from how the function grows. My final goal was to put up a simple conversion tool made in java for direct calculations. U know I was trying to make something useful to community. And i could have this verified by myself later but since now i'am not home i wanted to discuss here. Anyway u can go on insulting tough guy, this makes even more clear who is the idiot here, moreover it makes me laugh lol.

Page 36 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast