Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Naruto Chapter 655

Read here - Naruto 655 Page 1 - Naruto Chapter 655 - MangaBee

One of the worst chapters I've read. Why didn't Sasuke kill Obito? Wasn't he indirectly the cause of all his "suffering"? And come on Minato isn't it obvious that Rin wasn't the one that revived you? I mean come on don't try to throw you wishy washy logic everywhere.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AQWThunder For This Useful Post:

brave147 (11-18-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Because its RIIIIIIIIIIIN. She's looking over them from heaven!(even though wouldn't reviving rin and having her be evil be a better idea? Oh kishi, always the missed opportunity). Or couldn't obito do that to "be with her"? Sheesh this ressurection thing leaves way too many plotholes.

Anyway, naruto's taking a month and a half hiatus to prolong itself even more, the lulz.
    -----------------------

1. So obito joins the good guys potentially, except he has to give another speech where rin was "the only light in his life"....mmk, I'd like to say "you were a fucking teenager in love, get the fuck over it", because well....he's a whiny little bitch right about now.(obito).

2. Kikashi's speech: honestly I don't see it, Naruto has no plan whatsoever to fix the problems that created these people. Sure he fights them, but is he really any better than anyone else fighting them in this war? He "never gives up", but then again he's been "enabled" for most of his life with fox, it would be safe to say most other people have a better understanding about themselves being a non-protagonist. If everyone else had the same abilities as him or even close to the league he's in, they wouldn't give up either. Obito again, tried to solve the problem by doing something at least.

3. The kids toys(tailed beast) get back out......even though all the owners cept gaara are now dead. Woo? The ten tails is just kind of "not there" anymore I guess......(still confused on how 10tails actually works since well....it was never explained).

4. Moons eye plan avoided? Confused again because there was no real specifics upon any of this outside of the "15minute timer"
    ----------------

More talk-no-jutsu, more misdirected optimism, and more plotholes.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-13-2013 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    More talk-no-jutsu, more misdirected optimism, and more plotholes.
    And supposedly Naruto is supposed to end soon with all these problems.
    Maybe kishi can top Gantz ending

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    And supposedly Naruto is supposed to end soon with all these problems.
    Maybe kishi can top Gantz ending
    Idk man, gantz ending had a guy fucking a ten story tall monster somehow. Its going to be hard to top that.

Thanks

Idk man, gantz ending had a guy fucking a ten story tall monster somehow. Its going to be hard to top that.
    His sex drive was over the top Gantz really was such a great manga till the vampires and romance came in... ugh.
    OT; If there was one thing that was needed this chapter it was for Sasuke to kill Obito. If he did then this chapter would actually have been good but lolnope, ain't happening. I get that more violence only causes more violence but seriously? In my opinion Obito has the best plan out of everyone and he's an antagonist...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    His sex drive was over the top Gantz really was such a great manga till the vampires and romance came in... ugh.
    OT; If there was one thing that was needed this chapter it was for Sasuke to kill Obito. If he did then this chapter would actually have been good but lolnope, ain't happening. I get that more violence only causes more violence but seriously? In my opinion Obito has the best plan out of everyone and he's an antagonist...
    Well I thought sasuke was going to kill the tailed beast, effectively ending the "system" that uses them for exploit. Which even though naruto might have "friendly" tailed beast owners, after his death it will just fall apart to what it was before. Sasuke would then be the person looking ahead in that case.

However Sasuke ended up doing nothing and Naruto's side is really just the shortsighted goal of defeating an adversary.

Obito (and Pein) did have more or less justifiable reasons for doing what they did, however both of them seem to just drop those when confronting naruto because he "just doesn't give up".
    --------------------------------------------------------

To be fair if the badguys wanted to inflict "true despair":

Pein should have just destroyed the village and left. If he hadn't sat around lecturing people on how his "pain was greater", and left, he could have caused a psychological effect that would have utterly destroyed the leaf. Not only that, but konan's technique could have been used for utter devastation versus a gathered population.

Obito more or less should have just played the Ten-Tails as a red herring and destroyed the villages while all the armies were gathered at one place. I mean this is military tactics 101.The zetsu should have just gone for the village instead of the armies and all the edo-tenseid used to guard them.
    ------------------------------------

Thanks

Well I thought sasuke was going to kill the tailed beast, effectively ending the "system" that uses them for exploit. Which even though naruto might have "friendly" tailed beast owners, after his death it will just fall apart to what it was before. Sasuke would then be the person looking ahead in that case.

However Sasuke ended up doing nothing and Naruto's side is really just the shortsighted goal of defeating an adversary.

Obito (and Pein) did have more or less justifiable reasons for doing what they did, however both of them seem to just drop those when confronting naruto because he "just doesn't give up".
    --------------------------------------------------------

To be fair if the badguys wanted to inflict "true despair":

Pein should have just destroyed the village and left. If he hadn't sat around lecturing people on how his "pain was greater", and left, he could have caused a psychological effect that would have utterly destroyed the leaf. Not only that, but konan's technique could have been used for utter devastation versus a gathered population.

Obito more or less should have just played the Ten-Tails as a red herring and destroyed the villages while all the armies were gathered at one place. I mean this is military tactics 101.The zetsu should have just gone for the village instead of the armies and all the edo-tenseid used to guard them.
    ------------------------------------
    I've actually discussed this a lot with one of my friends (narufag friend) and he told me Pein can't destroy villages on a whim for some reason because it's very taxing on him. Naruto villains don't really make sense anyways because going by this logic, Madara could destroy every village and simply leave thus winning the battle. Another thing I never understood which my friend always reassured me about is the fact that the Akatsuki always go around in pairs. Apparently that's another thing which must be done... never understood his explanation though. Can you imagine the entire Akatsuki doing a hit and run on each village? Each member is insanely overpowered easily topping the leader (lol power levels) Also if Itachi was a double agent why didn't he kill Obito? So many plot holes...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I've actually discussed this a lot with one of my friends (narufag friend) and he told me Pein can't destroy villages on a whim for some reason because it's very taxing on him. Naruto villains don't really make sense anyways because going by this logic, Madara could destroy every village and simply leave thus winning the battle. Another thing I never understood which my friend always reassured me about is the fact that the Akatsuki always go around in pairs. Apparently that's another thing which must be done... never understood his explanation though. Can you imagine the entire Akatsuki doing a hit and run on each village? Each member is insanely overpowered easily topping the leader (lol power levels) Also if Itachi was a double agent why didn't he kill Obito? So many plot holes...

Yeah its funny, the akatsuki must travel in pairs......but never fight in pair.

Like.....what was the point of that? Shit why not travel in 3's! That would solve ALL the problems they had.

Thanks
    Meh chapter. I really hope Madara pulls something badass and destroys everyone.

Anyways, Naruto is on hiatus till January.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Meh chapter. I really hope Madara pulls something badass and destroys everyone.

I doubt it but Madara is really badass. And Naruto goes on hiatus after the next chapter.

Thanks
    Obito stops Madara.

Sasuke exposes the leaf for it's crimes.

nations unite.

Peace, naruto becomes kage of world, sasuke becomes hokage.

I can see it a mile away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
    Obito stops Madara.

Sasuke exposes the leaf for it's crimes.

nations unite.

Peace, naruto becomes kage of world, sasuke becomes hokage.

I can see it a mile away.
    God I hope not.

I want obito to have nothing to do with anything anymore. More flashbacks/talking, GTFO obito just die!

-The leaf has already been exposed for its crimes, they seem to care.
    -Madara will either use the moons-eye plan(after talking about it forever), or he won't. Either way he probably won't win or get anything he wants.
    -Sasuke can't become hokage, everyone would hate naruto(the series) for it. They already threw a fit when he was suggested.
    -Sasuke will most likely have either a final battle or fade away, either way.
    -Naruto will become hokage in a time skip most likely after this is over.

That's my bet.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-15-2013 at 04:27 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...

until January? I thought it was going to be for 1-2 weeks. God dammit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...

until January? I thought it was going to be for 1-2 weeks. God dammit.
    You actually expected kishi to not drag this out?

AHAHAHAHAHAAH

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Calum98 (11-18-2013),Rance-Sama (11-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    thank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast