Thread: Dark Mystic 4.0

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticaMVII View Post
    Thanks for clarifying that. Indeed it doesn't cancel target during respawn.

Chibizs only coded the cheat menu. The bot codes are a little buggy since most of it I've recoded from scratch.

But still the bugs
    I never said I coded the dam bots they are just fucking saying that for some unknown reasons. It is going to piss me off. -_- I said I make them. And ive been making them for several years using the dark mystic bot manager. -_- And I can code bots in As3 but why do that when I have the bot manager. SO STFU everyone else -_- Your pissing me off.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
    I never said I coded the dam bots they are just fucking saying that for some unknown reasons. It is going to piss me off. -_- I said I make them. And ive been making them for several years using the dark mystic bot manager. -_- And I can code bots in As3 but why do that when I have the bot manager. SO STFU everyone else -_- Your pissing me off.
    I helped? :D huehuehueheueheheuguhueuheuhuehuehueuheuheuhueheuh euhuehuehuehuehueuheuheuheuheuheuhuehue swag.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zerobrium For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (11-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    the world is just too stupid/silly/mad/crazy/insane AHH! my brain hurts O_O

Thanks
    And I can code bots in As3 but why do that when I have the bot manager. SO STFU everyone else -_- Your pissing me off.
    Meh. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Bot manager 'bots' are a waste of space in my opinion. They are unreliable compared to actual AS3 bots and downloading alternate files takes too much time. Even worse, people try to claim fame from making them and then sharing them on the internet as if they have completed some hard task. If you ask me, anyone who posts bot manager files on here is just looking for thanks :/ A retarded 8 year old could make any of the bot manager files on here- no skill required. And anyone who requests for one to be made should sort their lazy ass out and make their own.
    I'm not directing this at you, just generally on here. No offence intended

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post

swag.
    You have too much swag for this place Zero- leave.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

ap0. (11-28-2013),D.V (11-21-2013),Rance-Sama (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post

Meh. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Bot manager 'bots' are a waste of space in my opinion. They are unreliable compared to actual AS3 bots and downloading alternate files takes too much time. Even worse, people try to claim fame from making them and then sharing them on the internet as if they have completed some hard task. If you ask me, anyone who posts bot manager files on here is just looking for thanks :/ A retarded 8 year old could make any of the bot manager files on here- no skill required. And anyone who requests for one to be made should sort their lazy ass out and make their own.

Very well said. Exactly the objective Dark Mystic was made for. To be flexible and can be used even if the game has new quests / areas to bot for without the attention of the developer. If I were to say what bot is much more reliable for specific quests / reputation, I'd recommend @JamesRo Le Bot since it has the same objective as Datapaw's Bots.

My ProfileMyAnimeList

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticaMVII For This Useful Post:

D.V (11-21-2013),JamesRo (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticaMVII View Post
    Very well said. Exactly the objective Dark Mystic was made for. To be flexible and can be used even if the game has new quests / areas to bot for without the attention of the developer. If I were to say what bot is much more reliable for specific quests / reputation, I'd recommend @JamesRo Le Bot since it has the same objective as Datapaw's Bots.
    I'm glad that someone sees things in a similar way.
    Btw, I wasn't abolishing bot manager bots completely. My main point was to say that people should not try to claim so much credit off them.
    And it's good of you to recommend other trainers/bots to people like so, it shows that you're actually a decent guy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliboli8769 For This Useful Post:

D.V (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    nice release

Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I vouch for this guy, leveled me up a bit from scratch and gave me a lot of doomwood rep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

it shows that you're actually a decent guy.
    Not just "Decent" he's Awesome
    Last edited by D.V; 11-21-2013 at 03:05 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to D.V For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    WHOA THE MAN LIVES!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

No offence taken but as mystical said it is more flexible and honestly I dont post bots here for thanks like that. I currently and doing the pre set bots for DM which wont be posted here so no thanks will be given to meh xD
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chibizs For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (11-21-2013)

Thanks
    No offence taken but as mystical said it is more flexible and honestly I dont post bots here for thanks like that. I currently and doing the pre set bots for DM which wont be posted here so no thanks will be given to meh xD
    Yeah, flexibility is an advantage.
    Haha it's no problem man. As I said, I wasn't directing it at you in particular... but a lot of people do it on here :P

Thanks

Damn straight nigga... why you tellin me to leave? boi i outta beatchu'r ass bitch. fo'sho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I need a linux version of something @AqworldThunder
    Last edited by NecroHealer; 11-21-2013 at 06:44 PM.
    Ayy Lmao

Thanks
    sir is there auto use boost? in your new dark mystic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Yeah, flexibility is an advantage.
    Haha it's no problem man. As I said, I wasn't directing it at you in particular... but a lot of people do it on here :P
    I know it really pisses me off some times. 10 bots which are the same but people post one once the old one is off the main page. Really aggravating.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast