Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Angry [REQUEST] OverSoul Auto Fighter

Hello I am requesting an OverSoul bot that automatically battles a monster after monster (Not PvP) Like a RuneScape Auto Fighter bot that clicks stuff for you.

Could someone please make it?! I am trying to level my Founder character to 20 (It is level 17 at the moment) Iv'e been trying to get my Founder to 20 for months, almost a year now but I don't have the time to do it.

Also make it use the attack moves not just any random move.

PLEASE. IVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR MONTHS.

Thanks
    @ToxLP has already released a trainer where you are invincible in battle. If that isn't enough then just wait a while because auto bots will surely be implemented to the trainer in time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    @ToxLP has already released a trainer where you are invincible in battle. If that isn't enough then just wait a while because auto bots will surely be implemented to the trainer in time.
    The HP hack is only client-side. Once your real HP reaches zero you lose the battle.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanlican View Post
    The HP hack is only client-side. Once your real HP reaches zero you lose the battle.
    He fixed that in the new version.

Thanks
    Honestly, the HP hack is amazing. Though once you hit the higher levels the HP thing is useless (I die only ~5 times in total when leveling a character from 1-20). So it would be very nice and appreciated if anyone made an auto fighter/bot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeah I don't need HP hacks. I rarely die. I'm a level 18 Founder Knight needing 2 more levels to get Champion but it takes a long time. I have 0 soul gems left so I cant buy anymore XBoosts. I have 4/20 XBoosts. It takes a while to get 2 levels (18-20) Does the HP Hack work On PvP battles or just PvE?

P.S. Let me know when theres an auto fighter!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kayden123 View Post
    Does the HP Hack work On PvP battles or just PvE?
    I'm not sure if the HP hack works with PvP but I would certainly not try it--that would result in a quick ban obviously (unless you are PvPing your own accounts).

I got so many legendaries over the summer by the way--it's definitely not worth it until Oversoul improves.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    He fixed that in the new version.
    No it's not. Equip a lvl 1 character, change your HP to 9999 and then get 1.5k damage. You will die.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanlican View Post
    No it's not. Equip a lvl 1 character, change your HP to 9999 and then get 1.5k damage. You will die.
    Confirmed.

All the values are server sided unfortunately, so only bots or auto fighters will really work as "real" trainers.

By the way, energy hacks actually allow you to deploy cards (even if you didn't have the necessary energy before) but the server will discount the damage done by hacked energy.

If the energy cap is changed and energy is legitimately charged, it all translates to real server sided damage. (Only energy cap changers work, not energy changers).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJEV View Post
    Confirmed.

All the values are server sided unfortunately, so only bots or auto fighters will really work as "real" trainers.

By the way, energy hacks actually allow you to deploy cards (even if you didn't have the necessary energy before) but the server will discount the damage done by hacked energy.

If the energy cap is changed and energy is legitimately charged, it all translates to real server sided damage. (Only energy cap changers work, not energy changers).
    Finally someone who isn't blind but I changed the energy cap and it didn't work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJEV View Post
    Confirmed.

Well that sucks. Well there's lots of OverSoul vars all over the place, I'm sure there's hacks out there that'll work besides bots.