Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Exclamation Suggjestion/Request For Steam Games Hacks

Ok so i was thinking to myself a few days ago about why mpgh is one of the best hacking sites out there and doesnt have steam hacks. Now I think alot of people would appreciate this but there are unfortunatly some risks among hacking steam games. Well for one we could lose a good amount of money by getting banned from valve. And yes VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) is a pretty good anti-cheat from what ive heard. Number two there are sometimes viruses in these hacks due to jackasses reuploading them with the viruses So it would be really hard to get them from other sites. But there is a way to fix that, get some good coders or whatever and they could make hacks and share them with the community if they like. That would be awesome if you moderators could figure out a way to get this whole deal going. Also if someone reads this and knows why we dont have steam hacks please let me know im curious.

Thanks
    do u mean all steam games or just one because we have a CS source and CS 1.6 hacks....we also got cod4 and cod5....if anybody made any other steam hacks it would in the General - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking section

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Source, halflife, and TF2 are like the only steam games worth hacking.(well the only valve games i guess) steam is basically a program to run games, they don't neccesarily make them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yeah i was lookin for TF2 hacks and gmod hacks but im sure none of you guys know what gmod is...