Thread: MPGH Olympic

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

MPGH Olympic

Shalom!

I loved the tournament idea that Xippy posted, I wish to create my own version. Each team will pick a nationality, you do not have to from that country.

NEW!!!!---There is a limit of 15 per nation: You must be able to play Combat Arms often, sense it is unfair if you're a member, if the team dislike or feels that a a person is a problem, they can ask for him to be removed.

Each nations will be getting a sig, hopefully made by Whitten.

There will be a few events like: Knives, Shotguns, AR, SMG, Sniper, Nade Throwing, bullet dodging, and more. You should make a new character if you do not wants your main one getting KDR losses.

Rules:
    No stacking, each members will be listed on this thread, anymore will not be counted as team mates, if one of your team mate fails to show up for the event, you'll lose ten points and another one will take his/her places.

No stacking a member, each member must switch so all get a turn; meaning your godly team mate will have to wait his turn.

Must have proof, sense I believes we can play without a referee; one or both teams must record without a refree, unless both teams copy and paste:

'I have follows all of the rules and will not break them or lie to the community and my teammates_______ <---- Team name goes here.'
    No glitching and limites to non VIP hacks (cham, no recoil, wallhack, etc) Do not do those following: VIP: Aimbot, Superbullet, OPK, etc, any team will be be banned and place on the Wall of Shame along with your name.

No disrespect, if your team is losing; do not insults, call names, etc. Even when playful, you'll lose points.

There is not routers, so each team can fight freely and willingly.

Any one breaking the rules regardless of team mates knowing or unknowning will cause them to be banned from the game and their nation will be place at dead last.

How to sign up, make a comment:

IGN:
    Class: (What weapon class)

Like this:

IGN: Saalaam
    Nationality/Supporting: United States of America.
    Class: SMG
    ----------

If you wish to become a staff, you'll need to be on often, mods, or anyone can join! PM me; why should you be in it!

--------

First person commenting will be chosen as the leader, the team can vote or ask the leader to be removed or change.

Rules will be added or changing.

-----------

NATIONS: (L) -Leader (M)-Members
    ZIMBABWE
    Obama (IGN:Rambokills) (L)

U.S.A.
    Baron (L)
    Dep01 (M)
    rikodou (M)
    Defiance_ (M)
    That0n3Guy (M)

AUSTRALIA
    Stumpy (L)
    Eileen(M)

CANADA
    LORDOFGOD (L)
    Tye382 (M)
    OwningOnYou_ (M)
    CheeseTea(M)

CUBA
    DonMadawg (L)

JAMAICA
    Nullvoid1 (L)
    aTrueSage (M)
    Stalker420 (M)

VIETNAM
    Viet_Gunz (L)

BRAZIL
    whitten (L)
    Gustav23(M)

GERMANY
    b00mMonkey (L)
    papamike17 (M)

MEXICO
    lilchumbe (L)
    x_XOscarX_x (M)

SOUTH KOREA

XxBrian21 (L)

CHINA
    HoboSoupp (L)
    XXXson (M)

FIRST EVENT IS: Pistol (USAvsCANADA); team please PM each leaders in discussing the event of a time and a place, if the leader can not be contacted, then a member will take place, if none of the team is on. Then another nation will take his place at no losses. I am also looking for staffs, they can't partake in events and will not be able to do much but to help me out. I need Referees, And people who will help me find names and PM them for me. Just jump in if you wish to help.

*Notes: Because of the time differences, a team member is allowed to go more then once, if team mates can not go.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-29-2009 at 11:27 AM.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    I see a fault with this Mouzie.
    Lets say, your timezone, my timezone? Ehh?
    And, switching between peoples "turns", what if more than 2 of us are not here.
    You do understand that it is a BIG challenge.
    Btw, i believe this is in the wrong section, correct me if im wrong.
    It wont be easy, and anybody can just use wallhack or chams and not tell you dude....This is a hack site and your asking ppl to go legit. I dont think that would happen.

And all our timezones are fucked so good luck with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    I see a fault with this Mouzie.
    Lets say, your timezone, my timezone? Ehh?
    And, switching between peoples "turns", what if more than 2 of us are not here.
    You do understand that it is a BIG challenge.
    Btw, i believe this is in the wrong section, correct me if im wrong.
    It wont be easy, and anybody can just use wallhack or chams and not tell you dude....This is a hack site and your asking ppl to go legit. I dont think that would happen.

And all our timezones are fucked so good luck with it.
    Again, I said said rules can be changed or fixed, I see your logic. Again, anyone can fight. If you feel you can't fight because of your time say so. People will different timezones will be free of said rules.

Not ALL of your team have to be present just the one missing the event, if the team can't not get a member because of a time or the timezone then a deal will be made to allowed another person to go.

I know it is hard to prevent chams and wallhack, but I like to see you TRY and bring your nation or sponsors to glory.

I am really thinking of removing the cheating and limits it only to chams/wallhack or something of that line.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Again, I said said rules can be changed or fixed, I see your logic. Again, anyone can fight. If you feel you can't fight because of your time say so. People will different timezones will be free of said rules.

Not ALL of your team have to be present just the one missing the event, if the team can't not get a member because of a time or the timezone then a deal will be made to allowed another person to go.

I know it is hard to prevent chams and wallhack, but I like to see you TRY and bring your nation or sponsors to glory.

I am really thinking of removing the cheating and limits it only to chams/wallhack or something of that line.
    I am already aware of this..
    I do feel that the timezones will be difficult.
    And You said teams of four mate, what if 2 of us are gone, and theres nobody to "Fill in", and we have to rely on a different nation

Mouzie, i love the idea, i do, but if things go wrong i think you should consider a back up plan.
    Sides that.
    Love it man!
    I would enjoy being a team leader for Australia. I shall pm you.

IGN: Its private lol, can i PM you?
    Nationality: Australian
    Why i should be leader or w/e: Well im on a shit load and im legit. I last hacked at Drgns No D/C hack pack, and we ALL know how old that is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    I am already aware of this..
    I do feel that the timezones will be difficult.
    And You said teams of four mate, what if 2 of us are gone, and theres nobody to "Fill in", and we have to rely on a different nation

Mouzie, i love the idea, i do, but if things go wrong i think you should consider a back up plan.
    Sides that.
    Love it man!
    I would enjoy being a team leader for Australia. I shall pm you.

IGN: Its private lol, can i PM you?
    Nationality: Australian
    Why i should be leader or w/e: Well im on a shit load and im legit. I last hacked at Drgns No D/C hack pack, and we ALL know how old that is
    If there is two people that is on, then one will be picked. Even if they went more then once, however to get in the top 3. ALL of them must a least do one event.

You're now leader of Australia.

Enjoy, you can pick your team mates and enjoy!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    IGN:rikodou
    Nationality/Supporting: United states of America
    Class: AS

First to sign up woot.

In the tourny are there no hacks period or can you use pub? I dont understand the rules very well on that part.
    Last edited by pain; 08-28-2009 at 06:09 PM.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    What do you mean by Class?
    What gun you use or what rank you are?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    and half of u justs said ur combat arms name on the form....lol ill tell u INGAME btw why not use clans as the country its the same thing!!!

and ill go usa!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    IGN: DonMadawg
    Nationality/Supporting: Cuba!
    Class: all
    [IMG]https://i285.photobucke*****m/albums/ll44/sedanos55/sicktigerpick.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol dep no one gives a shit Ive done it multiple times And nexon aint done shit to me.
    for god sakes my username is my ign lol

Also mouzie id rather not be leader. Im to lazy to pick a team. but im not lazy enough to join one :3
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    ur lucky then my acc got banned....(not my main im happy for that)....and im posting a new glitch vidio itll be up in about 10 mins

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    God it feels good to be leader of australia.
    I shall put a application in my siggy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    IGN: x_XOscarX_x
    Nationality/Supporting: MEXICO
    Class: Sniper Rifles
    (no hacks right?)
    [IMG]https://i1080.photobucke*****m/albums/j321/rawringcat1/cooltext545754219.gif[/IMG]

Add me on xfire:Commando4765

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'd have to whoop all of your asses D=

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Bring

Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    I'd have to whoop all of your asses D=
    Bring it lol