Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Question [question] collor hack

Is there a collor hack out there ?
    I can't see the difrence between my team and the enemys.
    Always used them for mw2 and mw3 its kinda usefull

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If there's none here just google it.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    I don't think anyone has cracked the texture files yet, But it will happen just wait.
    In the mean time you can use some of the esp's here witch puts a box around enemy's even behind walls
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    Sadly No. Nobody has been able to figure out how to Re Pack these files yet there are a handful of people out there that should know how to do it in theory but none seem interested in it not even for money.
    1) NTAuthority-Creator of Alter IW net who before the recent law suit against him had reverse engineered BO2 in order to add it to the list of games on the site.
    [I have attempted several times to contact him by many means no response yet.]

2)Tom Crowley-Creator of several mod tools including the first BO2 IPAK extractor he should know how to re pack them.
    [Last I spoke with him he said he was planning on working on it but never got around to it and haven't herd from him since]

3) Tekno MW3 Crew-Anyone who can alter the game maps, and such should be able to repack these files.
    [I have not reached out to them as of yet]

4) @kokole, @ipaddie- The two creators of the custom skybox mod in MW3 has been working on a re packer but far as I know have failed to do so.

5) @master131- I know he made an IPAK extractor of his own, and a fast file viewer but has not figured out how to repack them yet.

6) @Archangel-I remember he was into texture modding in MW3 may be able to help.

7) Craig87- Admin for Texture Hacks website has tried to re pack these files as well but has failed.

Honestly I feel we need to start up a project to get this done having things like custom gun skins, Squad member costumes, lobby backgrounds, and sky mods along with a texture hack to color players and surfaces would be great thing to have back in the new games it helps a lot for some people, not just for playing better but for their graphics card and how the game runs in general less your PC has to do the better. I am pretty sure that CRYSIS 2 used .PAK files? Cant we use similar ways to crack GHOSTS and BO2?

Thanks
    FreeFileViewer can open the .pak files I can see the code inside, and I was right the crysis games use .pak as well for texture packing and there is a texture hack like MW2 out for crysis 2 maybe there is hope Hope I helped in some way miss custom textures without them the game seems bland to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    No there isn't any yet.
    //Closed