Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Naruto Chapter 656

What the fuck. Obito was actually about to revive everyone, he literally was going to REVIVE everyone. What kinda bullshit is this? And now the tailed beasts are kind to each other? Gah, fuck logic. I hope Madara throws meteors on everyone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I knew Madara was going to be revived, I was just wondering HOW it was going to happen. I'm not really disappointed on how it happened.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

Calum98 (11-27-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    I knew Madara was going to be revived, I was just wondering HOW it was going to happen. I'm not really disappointed on how it happened.
    Yeah, now he's actually revived using the legit technique (not the ripoff) so it's going to be interesting to see Madara kill everyone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    What the fuck. Obito was actually about to revive everyone, he literally was going to REVIVE everyone. What kinda bullshit is this? And now the tailed beasts are kind to each other? Gah, fuck logic. I hope Madara throws meteors on everyone.
    Naruto had logic? Since when. Last time I checked Guys transforming into girls wasn't logically at all XD. Dito on the meteors tho.
    Naruto wasn't as good as it use to be meh.
    Last edited by demon204; 11-27-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Naruto had logic? Since when. Last time I checked Guys transforming into girls wasn't logically at all XD. Dito on the meteors tho.
    Naruto wasn't as good as it use to be meh.
    Naruto was only good up until the Sasuke arc. It's kinda been off and on for a while but this entire arc has been pretty bad

Thanks
    Naruto was only good up until the Sasuke arc. It's kinda been off and on for a while but this entire arc has been pretty bad
    The chunin exam were best. Shippuden was so so until the war started. After that I feel disappointed in all the mangas and anime episodes meh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

All i'm hoping is that we don't get another 10+ despair speeches like we did from obito, outside of that I'm hopeful.

Thank god obito didn't bring people back though, that would have been even worse than the pein arc.
    ----------------------------

Oh well, naruto proceeds with plotpoints from miles away, hope it ends after this fight though.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I mean, the Tailed Beasts have been working together for a fucking WHILE now. The show just touched up on this like 2 months ago.

All I know is, Madara is truly a crazy mother fucker, god dammit. I can't wait to see how this cynical bastard and his "plan" plays out.

I also liked the Gaara/Shukaku "wrap-up" too, that was needed and was well done too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Well I mean, the Tailed Beasts have been working together for a fucking WHILE now. The show just touched up on this like 2 months ago.
    I thought it was only the 8 and 9 tails that were working together...

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I thought it was only the 8 and 9 tails that were working together...
    When Naruto learned their names they were basically all working together at that point. Some of them took a little bit longer, (like Son) but still. By the time we re-visited them in this chapter it was a done deal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    When Naruto learned their names they were basically all working together at that point. Some of them took a little bit longer, (like Son) but still. By the time we re-visited them in this chapter it was a done deal.
    The only tailed beasts that actually made sense when they cooperated then is the 8 and 9 tails. The others were just like "mkay, we're good now" sorta like Sasuke. Not much character development that's for sure...

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The only tailed beasts that actually made sense when they cooperated then is the 8 and 9 tails. The others were just like "mkay, we're good now" sorta like Sasuke. Not much character development that's for sure...
    Well yeah, he wasn't going to waste too much time on them. Basically they see Naruto actually giving a shit and they say "Hey, he's not a dick like most humans, guess we can do all we can to help him since we already pretty much fucked anyways".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    I don't get why the author did this. Under the reanimation technique madari has unlimited supply of chakra ,can't be killed, and like the 1st hokage said there really isn't a extremely skillful seal user to actually seal him. The only one I can think of that can seal him is sai and if he's dead there goes that plan

Thanks
    I don't get why the author did this. Under the reanimation technique madari has unlimited supply of chakra ,can't be killed, and like the 1st hokage said there really isn't a extremely skillful seal user to actually seal him. The only one I can think of that can seal him is sai and if he's dead there goes that plan
    Sai is really weak. And I don't see how Naruto/Hashirama manged to beat Madara either. And he was restrained and he forced Obito to revive him using the normal method.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yeah the reanimation techinque has pretty much only advantages, only problem was that even then the advantages didn't really come into play anyway.

Well he doesn't need to be sealed anymore.....guess that's over...

Sai is really weak. And I don't see how Naruto/Hashirama manged to beat Madara either. And he was restrained and he forced Obito to revive him using the normal method.
    I thought that was just a clone......

Either way, way to resolve a fight off-screen kishi. God knows the fans would rather see madara than obito.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast