My Mood
    Cheerful

Smile Combat Arms Tips/Tutorial On How To Go "Pro"

I also posted this in the combat arms eu section but thought i should just
    post it here so here it goes... PLEASE STICKY THIS
    + SORRY I DIDNT ADD COLOUR IN THE TUT
    I WASNT BOTHERED COS THE EU SECTION TOOK ME OVER AN HOUR
    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Welcome To clapman2k8's Tutorial On How To Start Getting Positive Scores On Combat Arms! Basically to become a pro

Index:

Part One: Guns
    Part Two: Maps & Objects
    Part Three: Sound
    Part Four: Aim
    Part Five: Sniping
    Part Six: Downloads
    Part Five: Credits
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part One - Guns

To start off the tutorial I am going to tell you guys some things about guns that will positively affect your score!
    Gun One:G36E

Firing Modes:Automatic
    Medium Recoil
    High Damage
    Sight - Non Purchase
    Overall - Close - Long Range Assault Weapon, Medium - High Damage, Medium Recoil, mainly used by skilled players, a good gun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gun Two : M4A1

Low Recoil
    Medium - High Damage
    Sight - Purchased
    Overall - Close - Long Range Assault Rife, Meduim - High Damage, Low Recoil, In many skilled players opinions, the best gun after the G36E, a good gun:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gun Three: L96A1

Firing Modes: Bolt Action
    Low Recoil
    Max Damage
    Sight
    - Non Purchase
    Overall - Long Rage Sniper Rifle with medium - high damage, low recoil. The most commonly used sniper rifle.

Those are my recommended guns you start using to get positive scores, after that it is just your opinion in gun styles.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    Part Two - Maps & Objects
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This part is pretty self explanatory, but it may help you in your problem with "deaths"

Wondering why you are getting so many deaths in the game? Well, the most important things are to ALWAYS stick to the edges of the map, make sure if your going to move to another part of the map you know it is safe and you will have cover once you get there, the most important thing to being good at Combat Arms is your intelligence to the game, know the maps, know the good cover spots, and most of all, know the spots people will rush and spam grenades.

As you can see, the current map is Sand Hog, the player has kept to the edges and has some what of a good cover position to watch the spawn, the only bad thing about this position is that his sides are vulnerable and his body is showing, cover your self up!
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    Part Three - Sound
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sound in Combat Arms and many other FPS games are a very important key to knowing where your enemy is, if you are on a metal surface and you hear foot steps on metal, well then you better get ready because you have an enemy coming straight for you, some speakers have surround sound in them or you can have a surround sound setup to maximize your game play, I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure Combat Arms runs on a 5.1 surround sound setup, so if your computer has sound, it most likely has 5.1, use your speakers!

As you can see here, the player heard the enemy player on the sand like surface above, he then knew to stick the the corners and get ready to fight, this is how you will get good, use your sound!
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    Part Four - Aim

Having good aim in Combat Arms and any other FPS is one of the most important key factors to getting lots of kills, there are many 'techniques' used to kill people in a fast and accurate way, the most commonly used it spraying.
    When you are at a close to medium range of an enemy remember to always crouch and remember to keep the enemy's body right in the middle of your cross hair.
    Why crouch? Well, when you crouch your gun is more accurate, the only problem with it is you cannot move in a close combat fight which makes it easier for you to die, a good technique is to jump, shoot, crouch, shoot. If you can master those techniques and your overall aim then you will have a perfect shot.
    There isn't much else to give you on 'aiming' it is more practice, you can use an aim point (Link provided) which puts a dot in the middle of your screen, from personal experience I find this helps me with close - medium range fights.
    Remember, practice makes perfect! (Even though no ones perfect) but hey....
    Part Five - Sniping
    Sniping in any FPS game requires skill, dedication and patience, if you do not have those attributes or are not willing to learn then I suggest you skip this part.

There isn't too much I can tell you about sniping that will improve your skills, once again it is pretty much practice, what I can do though is tell you some techniques on sniping that will improve your sniping skills.

The best technique in sniping has many different names, I call it 'quick scoping'. When your moving with a sniper aimed or not aimed and you shoot the shot will go off, making it very inaccurate. If you see a enemy moving toward you and he sees you, you have about three seconds before you're dead, this means you would have to scope, aim, and shoot within three seconds. This is where the very use full but frustrating technique comes in, it takes lots of practice and a high sensitivity. The basic formula for it is: See the enemy, stop, crouch, aim, shoot. Before he shoots back. Having this with a sniper will make it very hard, but VERY useful and will eventually improve your aim where you will barely miss a shot.

There really isn't much more I can tell you about sniping, its all about your patience and dedication to learning it and mastering it.
    Part Six - Downloads
    No Recoil (This basically slows down your ROF 'Rate Of Fire' so it becomes more accurate, it can be toggled on/off with F6, making it very usefull when you expect enemy's or are shooting from far away: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...rate-fire.html

Aim Point: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...t-my-hack.html
    Part Seven - Credits

Tutorial: David (clapman2k8)

Aimpoint: David (clapman2k8)

No Recoil: David (clapman2k8)

Pictures and information: Combat Arms - imfdb :. guns in movies :. movie guns :. the internet movie firearms database [THIS IS NOT AN OUTSIDE LINK ISIT]

THANKS TO clapman2k8 of mpgh.net- the best hack site in the world
    Final Comments

Hey guys, give me some feedback if I should add some more sections, I have a feeling this tutorial will go far and I am sure there is more that could be added to make it a better tutorial, just leave a comment and I will check it out!

Remember To Press The Button in the bottom right for my tutorial!

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to clapman2k8 For This Useful Post:

combatnoob3 (08-29-2009),David (10-08-2009),Deceber (09-11-2009),dj15232 (09-24-2009),DuduMN (10-09-2009),GibsonRocks231 (09-16-2009),gwentravolta (09-01-2009),ImaTru3killa (09-25-2009),imbigandfat (09-20-2009),jokerskull1133 (09-14-2009),junior00800 (09-12-2009),kiras852 (09-07-2009),l0lz0rs (09-13-2009),magic75 (10-04-2009),nichnormal (09-23-2009),pritesh33 (09-30-2009),s3cur1ty (09-09-2009),Tangent (09-22-2009),TrojanMan! (08-29-2009),Volbeat13 (09-11-2009),Whizdude (09-01-2009),x-x-x123 (09-18-2009),Yetimen (10-03-2011),zaleusone87 (09-26-2009),_-KaKaSHi_- (10-03-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Nice guide. Why didn't you just copy and paste your guide in combat arms eu to here??? It will be alot faster. :X Well, it is actually a good guide but most of the people know most of the thing that are important like, which gun is high damage and low damage or low/high recoil bla bla bla.... I am quite sure this will be useful to new players.

Thanks
    very nice and well put together guide.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    very nice and well put together guide.
    what do i have to do to become a minion

and thanks for the nice comments

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LelouchX View Post
    Nice guide. Why didn't you just copy and paste your guide in combat arms eu to here??? It will be alot faster. :X Well, it is actually a good guide but most of the people know most of the thing that are important like, which gun is high damage and low damage or low/high recoil bla bla bla.... I am quite sure this will be useful to new players.
    i copied and pasted it but sorry the one in eu has colour and is much more bolder
    but anyway if u have eyes you can see [unless ur blind]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    yee thanx for sticking
    now i just need sticky in eu

Thanks
    hi
    i like the g36e i think is the better gun for ever!!! gogogo yankies!!! muahahaha

Thanks
    Good sugestions in the guide I agree with all of it (g36e owns)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oh gawd.
    A guide made by a G36 noob.

..::Latest::..

..::Gifts::..
    [][][][][][]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    0_O good guide!
    What do you guys think is the best gun??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nice guide should be able to help all the choobs out on combat arms
    Goals List

[x] get 10 posts
    [x] get 50 posts
    [x] get 100 posts
    [x] get 200 posts WOOT
    [ ] get 300 posts FANTASTIC
    [ ] get 400 posts UNBELIEVABLE
    [ ] get 500 posts UNBELIEVEABLE +
    [x] buy vip
    [x] buy vip again
    [ ] starting to learn C++
    [ ] master C++
    [ ] make own hacks
    [x] get called a hacker while legit
    [x] get called hacker
    [x] get called hacker by another hacker
    [x] get banned
    [ ] finish this list
    [x] get a 30% headshot record
    [x] have 2.0 KD legit
    [x] have 3.0 KD public hacks
    [ ] Become Moderator for MPGH

Vote MoNsTeR for Mod

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    good guide but why is he banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i hate the G36E i go with famas <Low recoil
    and the G36E in scope is like tryin to shoot a taget 1 mile away with a bb gun

[IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee54/omaster3295/MPGH.jpg[/IMG]

Respect List

- Lolz2much
    - Dave84311
    - -XpliCitt-
    - User1

My Youtube Channel

Thanks
    haha nice guide for the newer players g3e ftw

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clapman2k8 View Post
    I also posted this in the combat arms eu section but thought i should just
    post it here so here it goes... PLEASE STICKY THIS
    + SORRY I DIDNT ADD COLOUR IN THE TUT
    I WASNT BOTHERED COS THE EU SECTION TOOK ME OVER AN HOUR
    Welcome To clapman2k8's Tutorial On How To Start Getting Positive Scores On Combat Arms! Basically to become a pro

Index:

Part One: Guns
    Part Two: Maps & Objects
    Part Three: Sound
    Part Four: Aim
    Part Five: Sniping
    Part Six: Downloads
    Part Five: Credits
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part One - Guns

To start off the tutorial I am going to tell you guys some things about guns that will positively affect your score!
    Gun One:G36E

Medium Recoil
    High Damage
    Sight - Non Purchase
    Overall - Close - Long Range Assault Weapon, Medium - High Damage, Medium Recoil, mainly used by skilled players, a good gun.

Gun Two : M4A1

Low Recoil
    Medium - High Damage
    Sight - Purchased
    Overall - Close - Long Range Assault Rife, Meduim - High Damage, Low Recoil, In many skilled players opinions, the best gun after the G36E, a good gun:

Gun Three: L96A1

Firing Modes: Bolt Action
    Low Recoil
    Max Damage
    Sight
    - Non Purchase
    Overall - Long Rage Sniper Rifle with medium - high damage, low recoil. The most commonly used sniper rifle.

Those are my recommended guns you start using to get positive scores, after that it is just your opinion in gun styles.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    Part Two - Maps & Objects
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    This part is pretty self explanatory, but it may help you in your problem with "deaths"

Wondering why you are getting so many deaths in the game? Well, the most important things are to ALWAYS stick to the edges of the map, make sure if your going to move to another part of the map you know it is safe and you will have cover once you get there, the most important thing to being good at Combat Arms is your intelligence to the game, know the maps, know the good cover spots, and most of all, know the spots people will rush and spam grenades.

As you can see, the current map is Sand Hog, the player has kept to the edges and has some what of a good cover position to watch the spawn, the only bad thing about this position is that his sides are vulnerable and his body is showing, cover your self up!
    Part Three - Sound
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sound in Combat Arms and many other FPS games are a very important key to knowing where your enemy is, if you are on a metal surface and you hear foot steps on metal, well then you better get ready because you have an enemy coming straight for you, some speakers have surround sound in them or you can have a surround sound setup to maximize your game play, I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure Combat Arms runs on a 5.1 surround sound setup, so if your computer has sound, it most likely has 5.1, use your speakers!

As you can see here, the player heard the enemy player on the sand like surface above, he then knew to stick the the corners and get ready to fight, this is how you will get good, use your sound!
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    Part Four - Aim

Having good aim in Combat Arms and any other FPS is one of the most important key factors to getting lots of kills, there are many 'techniques' used to kill people in a fast and accurate way, the most commonly used it spraying.
    When you are at a close to medium range of an enemy remember to always crouch and remember to keep the enemy's body right in the middle of your cross hair.
    Why crouch? Well, when you crouch your gun is more accurate, the only problem with it is you cannot move in a close combat fight which makes it easier for you to die, a good technique is to jump, shoot, crouch, shoot. If you can master those techniques and your overall aim then you will have a perfect shot.
    There isn't much else to give you on 'aiming' it is more practice, you can use an aim point (Link provided) which puts a dot in the middle of your screen, from personal experience I find this helps me with close - medium range fights.
    Remember, practice makes perfect! (Even though no ones perfect) but hey....
    Part Five - Sniping
    Sniping in any FPS game requires skill, dedication and patience, if you do not have those attributes or are not willing to learn then I suggest you skip this part.

There isn't too much I can tell you about sniping that will improve your skills, once again it is pretty much practice, what I can do though is tell you some techniques on sniping that will improve your sniping skills.

The best technique in sniping has many different names, I call it 'quick scoping'. When your moving with a sniper aimed or not aimed and you shoot the shot will go off, making it very inaccurate. If you see a enemy moving toward you and he sees you, you have about three seconds before you're dead, this means you would have to scope, aim, and shoot within three seconds. This is where the very use full but frustrating technique comes in, it takes lots of practice and a high sensitivity. The basic formula for it is: See the enemy, stop, crouch, aim, shoot. Before he shoots back. Having this with a sniper will make it very hard, but VERY useful and will eventually improve your aim where you will barely miss a shot.

There really isn't much more I can tell you about sniping, its all about your patience and dedication to learning it and mastering it.
    Part Six - Downloads
    No Recoil (This basically slows down your ROF 'Rate Of Fire' so it becomes more accurate, it can be toggled on/off with F6, making it very usefull when you expect enemy's or are shooting from far away: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...rate-fire.html

Aim Point: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/172-combat...t-my-hack.html
    Part Seven - Credits

Tutorial: David (clapman2k8)

Aimpoint: David (clapman2k8)

No Recoil: David (clapman2k8)

Pictures and information: Combat Arms - imfdb :. guns in movies :. movie guns :. the internet movie firearms database [THIS IS NOT AN OUTSIDE LINK ISIT]

THANKS TO clapman2k8 of mpgh.net- the best hack site in the world
    Final Comments

Hey guys, give me some feedback if I should add some more sections, I have a feeling this tutorial will go far and I am sure there is more that could be added to make it a better tutorial, just leave a comment and I will check it out!

Remember To Press The Button in the bottom right for my tutorial!
    THIS IS LEACHED FROM SOMEWHERE I KNOW IT, HES THE CHEAPEST LEACHER EVER, STEALING MY RELEASES AND SHIT FROM RK AND PUTTING IT IN CA EU SECTION. he didn't make this >_>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast