Thanks

WTS Master account lvl 51 has hex/full miltonius set/full dage set and much much more

Hello One and all!

Sadly i've finally hit my mental breaking point with this game and am extremely fed up with all the problems AQW is bringing me in my life. I've hit my quote unquote beginning of adult years and know that I wish to seek a courier in concept art, but I have to actually practice many hours to improve my craft in order to actually get anywhere near good enough to actually be higherable for it, which sadly I feel is sub par at this time.

AQW creates this itch in the back of my mind to keep playing it even when I shouldn't be on it, to do many a different things, such as like trying to farm for the thanatos helm, which I guess has a vendetta against me since it won't drop even with it's supposed 10% increase. Chat with random people just because why not, and I really enjoy chatting with others and even more so since on my server I guess i'm pretty well known so its nice to feel like you've got some kind of public image with people (even though sadly a AQW persona won't mean balls in a real life where I need to actually become a somebody and make money). Farm to finally get the unholy reavers of miltonius since that's the only oblivion quest item i've yet to finish, and to keep getting those new juicy rares that come out to keep myself from missing out again like I had when I took my sweet time to get the Generation 1 miltonius items and missed out on getting many items I actually wanted.

So yea, after finally cracking with the whole thanatos shtick, I realized why the heck am I even giving a crap about any of this stuff at all since i'm in artist for Christ's sake. I can draw/create anything I want and never have to throw money at money hungry AE. Along with getting to keep my wallet and possible develop stuff for even bigger companies then AE couldnt ever even dream of becoming with their endless developments of sub par dress up games.....cough cough bejeweled clone,Herosmash,Oversouls, etc.

So yea, the big picture is i'm selling my account to anyone who's willing to pay....and I do mean pay (cash) as i'm not going to just hand over a big account like this for peanuts. Also.......I got to have a Christmas of my own too you know, only things i'm getting again this year are gift cards that are hardly worth anything and are not open ended may I add. So I can't spend the cash on anything I actually want since its stuff like $20 to Steam or $20 to GameStop, so pretty much the cards get split to different areas and I can't actually afford to get what I'd actually like. And the big shadow monster which is AQW is always hungry so I've never really saved up cash since it had always dropped into that account. Along with my family not being the richest of people as well as my mother being a spanish teacher and divorced, so its been a good few years since the last time i've had a decent christmas......

But yea sorry about the sob story, though I thought it would be in interesting read since you guys may not get people actually posting stuff like this too often or ever.

So basicly this accounts got extremely huge amounts of stuff in it, and I can tell you its many a times better, and even more reliable than that stupid wheel of destiny will ever be for you.

The account:

LVL: 51

3 months Membership(still brand new mem since I just got it on the last update....still slapping myself for giving them more of my money >_>)

More than 50% of the adventures are completed

Every single chaos lords story is finished

•Has 4,407 AC's on it (so you can change the name and gender right off the bat if you so choose.)

802,463 Gold (and since the account has the Oblivion blade of miltonius(rare) you can farm gold super easy at /join nulgath to farm for tainted souls, then turn them in at crag or drud for Escherion helms and sell them off for 12,500 Gold each. And the souls stack to 13)

Bag space: 114

Bank space: 37 (Though there is 685 items in all within that bank "ALL AC items".....sadly I counted >_>)

•Has Uploader 1st,2nd,and 4th so you get the Gold star sword original and classic. Onyx star sword original and classic, and chaos star sword along with the purple star sword original and classic.

Doomknight Overlord class rank:10 along with all of its other good's (id give you the figure and cards in its box as well if I could, but i'm not sure if that can work out)(and if you make around 20 extra accounts you can get them all to join you by using the party glitch and the first 2 skills will let you do up to 11k damage twice every 5 seconds.....so yea monster/bosses will fear you).

Original Chronomancer class Rank: 10 .....yes that's right, the original. (So you can pop monsters for 20k damage and make people envy you like a boss) (i'd also give you its calendar if you ever so wanted it, but again i'm not sure if that'll work out or not)

Darkside Class Rank: 7 (I know there's people out there who would kill for this class....I don't actually know why, but I didn't like it that much compared to other classes like Doomknight overlord and chronomancer)

Colorful Clawsuit (just incase you ever wanted that before)

•All Darkcaster's ever made by Dage the Evil (light caster as well but dage didn't make it if im correct)
    -Darkcaster class rank:10
    -Darkcaster
    -Darkcaster X
    -Darkcaster Evolution
    -Ascended Darkcaster

Paragon pet and Ascended Paragon pet (haven't read about how people feel about wanting to own one if these if not both but they're pretty awesome and very rare, even more when you put on paragon plate's set with paragon pet)

Prometheus set (sold its cape :\) (these are probably super omega rare since there was only 5,000 in the game, also to add that a lot of people probably sold it or trashed it or even lost it)

Soul Harvester set (didn't get its helm) (this set is just as rare as prometheus since it had only 9,000 sold in game but the same rules apply as prom but you also get its super cool lance which is epic)

The original Souleater warrior.... (one of the first items on this list that is in the wheel of destiny but you get the original version of it instead take that wheel of fail >:P)

•Both the armor sets of both dark rulers themselves (Dage the Evil and miltonius(i'm loyal to only naming him as milt but you may know him as nulgath)
    -Legacy of miltonius (armor, cape, helm, and his player slaying friend the "Oblivion blade of miltonius(rare)" and its battle pet counterpart, it also has the Oblivion blade sword if you wanted to add that to.
    -Dage the Evils full set (Paragon plate armor(ac version...very expensive!), Paragon helm (ac version and non mem cc), Paragon cape (ac version), and his actual Dev blade the "Soul Kris" though it seems some people didn't know that he sported that blade as his main before caladbolg was made when I had brought that up in a yulgar once)

•Both Blazing Naval Commander, Icy Naval Commander, and Chaos Naval Commander also has the Voltaire's purple hat and the Voltaire's flaming tophat (won't be seeing the wheel of destiny ever giving you those bad boys :P)

•Also has the playa's hat, Playa's cape, and Playa's cane so that way you can look like........a Playa :P

•Dage vs miltonius poster in game items (I could possible be willing to also give you the poster as well... but....... its the only good poster I think AE has ever released and I kinda actually like it. But if it helps in raising the price to what i'd like it to be getting for my this year Christmas, then i'd be more than willing enough to hand this over as well. If again the whole physical item sending thing would work out)
    Its Items:
    -dreadfiend of miltonius set (armor,sword,helm)
    -proto-paragon set (armor,helm,sword) (this is the real beta version of paragon not that cyber looking one that came out a few weeks ago)

Oblivion Blade of miltonius(Rare).....yes the actual sword of miltonius himself, and the rarer version of the rare no less (now you to can troll players asking for the sword of miltonius by putting this bad boy on, they'll wonder why they can't open the quest's and you'll be laughing up a storm >)(also has Archfiend Cloak of miltonius, Phoenix blade of miltonius, dread head of miltonius, sinister leech blade of miltonius, and the (better then blood letters) Duel Champion blade of miltonius!

•Last but not least, and the one item I know that is the only reasons why anyone would want this account the most.........
    HEX OF MILTONIUS(RARE) not even the people who get it these days thru contest's have this version, which is the rarer version of the rare

So yea....you get all of this and much much more

I hope you guys at least enjoyed this "selling my AQW account thread", and thank you if you read everything....not sure if I would myself since I really do hate reading =w= but I really do appreciate it if you understand where i'm coming from with this sale. I really do hope someone out there is willing to fork up the amount that i'm looking for, for this tremendous account. I sure have been taking care of this account for the past 4 years and would really like to finally get AQW.....no, AE related games out of my life so I can go on to bigger and better things while at least also feeling like I left the game as a champion without any lose.

Time to rap it up

So just to rap up, i'm selling my AQW account which also inclines my Herosmash and Oversouls accounts since they're all linked together so you'll even be getting founder accounts in both of these games since I got it in both, along with all the stuff i've gotten done and collected in them both. I'm hoping to sell all of this for at least $200 though more is always nice if you're willing (cash)(I'm thinking Paypal) also I did some research on the forum's to see what I needed to do to get this sale worked out in the most effective way possible, so there will be a middle man involved just to make things more efficient for both parties (I'd like to actually get what i'm asking for you know, as I know i'm selling a very high quality account so i'd like for everything to work out smoothly for both parties). Sorry I apologize in advance for the big number of cash being asked for. But like I said in the beginning of this thread, I'd like to actually have a christmas this year. And what better way to feel like you've got your shackles released (at least for me since i'm in artist and don't exactly feel okay with paying money anymore for something I could easily create myself instead or even better), than by getting something nice that is actually physically tangible and something you want.

Skype name is: TheZlkas
    I think I also read that the middle man uses MSN so that will also be required most likely as well, but its to send to them not me along with if we are going to do this transaction.

And Heres the proof pictures for.........EVERYTHING! I know it may be a tad bit over done, but I wanted to make it as nice and as professional as possible. So I screenshot parts like the inventory and just kept cutting the names in rows at a time from the next one to the next to basically make a mega inventory/bank/etc (dot)JPEG file. I think you can still see that the hand slider is moving down from each cut in the inventory but the bank didn't have something like that so you get the idea on how I did it best from the inventory images. I have also added in a highlighted .JPEG that shows the rares of the account that I felt needed pointing out in things such as the bag and bank since it may be a little tough to spot them in the way I set it up.

Character status:

•AQW: Char in Yulgar-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Badges-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Adventure status-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Chaos Lord quest status-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Proof of Membership
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Bag:

•AQW: Weapon's in Bag-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Armor's in Bag-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Helm's in Bag-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Cape's in Bag-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Pet's in Bag-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Bag's in Bag-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Bank:

•AQW: Weapon's in Bank-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Armor's in Bank-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Helm's in Bank-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Cape's in Bank-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

•AQW: Pet's in Bank-
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    •Highlighted:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Well I was trying to get everything posted image wise but it seems i'm limited to only 25 files, but yea there's a lot of stuff you get from just this. -crossing fingers '\(>_<)/'
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    char in room.jpg  

weapons.jpg  

weaponshighlighted.jpg  

achievements.jpg  

quest compleated.jpg  

quest compleationn.jpg  

proof of member.jpg  

Armor.jpg  

Armorhighlighted.jpg  

helms.jpg  

helmshighlighted.jpg  

Cape.jpg  

Capehighlighted.jpg  

Pets.jpg  

bag item.jpg  

bank sword.jpg  

bank swordhighlighted.jpg  

bank armor.jpg  

bank armorhighlighted.jpg  

bank helm.jpg  

bank helmhighlighted.jpg  

bank cape.jpg  

bank capehighlighted.jpg  

bank pet.jpg  

bank pethighlighted.jpg  

Thanks
    Derp seems like I've got no clue how to put in images correctly, that or how to put in the spoiler column even though I looked that up >_<................so yea any help out there? I'd like to have the images up and running, unless the Attachments Pending Approval just is the images are going to be looked at before uploading? Sorry guys I'm new here, was hoping to upload this flawlessly :\ -----never mind thank you to whoever uploaded it -Zetix
    Last edited by Zetixx; 12-22-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetix View Post
    Derp seems like I've got no clue how to put in images correctly, that or how to put in the spoiler column even though I looked that up >_<................so yea any help out there? I'd like to have the images up and running, unless the Attachments Pending Approval just is the images are going to be looked at before uploading? Sorry guys I'm new here, was hoping to upload this flawlessly :\
    You did it right you just need @Glue @AqworldThunder approve. I'm Ghetto Nerf Gun on skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If you meant to place the pictures in the thread, use a image hosting site(imgur, tinypic), upload the picture(s) there, and use the forum/IMG format.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Msg me on skype "Toblii" Im interested

Thanks
    Alright, the account isn't going to be bought by who was planning to before so the accounts back up to buy again, sadly. And just in advance I've put the accounts buying price at $200, check the post I said the price there as well.
    Last edited by Zetixx; 12-25-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Good luck with sales.

Just in case you can't sell it and want money, i'll put down $50 on it.
    I don't care for the account, especially the other AE accounts.
    Just thought i'd put down an offer, even if it's super lower then what you wanted :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noprayer View Post
    Good luck with sales.

Just in case you can't sell it and want money, i'll put down $50 on it.
    I don't care for the account, especially the other AE accounts.
    Just thought i'd put down an offer, even if it's super lower then what you wanted :P
    I offered to put down 100 but he still said no lol

Thanks
    Yea I know its a lot, but I truly feel i'm asking for a reasonable amount, the account is worth way more than that. And as in terms of the number of high rares in the game you're getting it for, it's a lot less if you where to buy all the things separately (that is the items were from the hero market) such as the calendar that came with chronomancer. People sell that for over $150 for just that alone on eBay (if you can even find it anywhere else since even that is rare in real life as well) and that's for a calendar from 2010, Dage and milt war poster which falls under the same thing as the calendar with how much you're going to find it for, and over 30 rares that are beyond the realm of extreme rare ( people would be lucky to even have even 5 of them), and then over 500 mid leveled rares on top of that, which have fanned out thru the 4 years i've played that game. You would be lucky to even find in account with as much as this. Note also to add the Hex of miltonius, if you were to somehow get it these days, you would have to use the wheel of destiny and got god awfully lucky to get the bag item that'll give you a chance at getting it after spending I don't know.......possibly over $100 or even more for that as well, and that's if you get it within that amount. You may not even be guaranteed even then to win it, so there go's even more money. You get everything guaranteed with this account so I don't exactly see much of a problem here. I may want to sell it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give it to you for practically free of its true honest value (also note i'm still selling it for less then that), I'd then be doing myself and the account a major disservice.
    Last edited by Zetixx; 12-25-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Thanks
    I get why you believe the price should be 200 and I agree with you, but I do not thing anyone (except someone extremely rich) would be willing to spend 200 dollars on game account. Instead of that, I would save my money and buy a ps4

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osamabmohd1 View Post
    I get why you believe the price should be 200 and I agree with you, but I do not thing anyone (except someone extremely rich) would be willing to spend 200 dollars on game account. Instead of that, I would save my money and buy a ps4
    Lol he's trying to get a PS Vita with the money that is so ironic lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I would buy this but unfortunately , I don't have a paypal account

Thanks
    Lock thread, please and thank you.
    Last edited by Zetixx; 12-27-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetix View Post
    Lock thread, please and thank you.
    Can you add me on skype again I didn't try to offend you anyway o.o