Thanks

Monogatari - Episode 22

Really great episode, more Kaiki! I liked how he ended up becoming her "first follower" all the while deceiving her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Without a doubt this is my favorite arc, I'm just sitting here in awe of every kaiki episode.

There is one more book after this arc, they won't do it, so I'm curious as to what SHAFT's next project will be.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Without a doubt this is my favorite arc, I'm just sitting here in awe of every kaiki episode.

There is one more book after this arc, they won't do it, so I'm curious as to what SHAFT's next project will be.
    They are animating "Niseoki" in January. Here's the plot
    As a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face...

Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction! And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss!
    Seems interesting at least and yeah, this arc has been amazing. Definitely my favorite also.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    They are animating "Niseoki" in January. Here's the plot

Seems interesting at least and yeah, this arc has been amazing. Definitely my favorite also.
    Really? Seems like overkill to put SHAFT on that series of all things, though I am sort of glad they've taken a break from the monogatari series as they are rather talented.
    ------

I was utterly surprised to see Nadeko as a "carefree" character this episode. She seemed a lot more playful than when she first became the god lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Really? Seems like overkill to put SHAFT on that series of all things, though I am sort of glad they've taken a break from the monogatari series as they are rather talented.
    ------

I was utterly surprised to see Nadeko as a "carefree" character this episode. She seemed a lot more playful than when she first became the god lol.
    I haven't read it myself, but a few other members here says the manga is good. And, I thought Kaiki was going to get killed when he went, but nope. Really pumped for the next episode, I wish next week would come sooner :/

The episode was a lot more cheerful than I thought it would be, she's not a very lax god at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Also that hairdo of kaiki....lol.

The entire episode I kept thinking "my how normal of Kaki to just walk in here and ask these things to a random stranger with no proof whatsoever and they agree".