Thread: Resignation

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Resignation

Been wanting to do this for a while, it's time I guess. Don't really want/deserve the position anymore, not as fun as it used to be. I'd like to apoligize for the scam thread, I got greedy and saw a scammer I could scam, guess I was wrong in doing so. Hopefully the new MM's will do a great job, looking forward to seeing who gets it. Anyways, I'd like to say thanks to people who have helped me.
    @Symmetrical Awesome partner and friend, made my life hella easier. Thanks Symy!
    @heythere123 great mentor, lot of respect for you Danny. Taught me a lot about MMing, maybe you'll be back one day .
    @Flengo and @Hero thanks to both of you for being great GMs and helping me deal with all those pesky scammers.
    @Dave84311 always enjoyed talking with you. You helped me a ton for months, thank you @Liz for giving me the chance to be an MM, really respect you.
    @Hugo Boss great example of an MM, you better make a return
    @Exotiic. love you feggit.
    @Fluxie @Lavigne @MASTERlOGl. @Poxer @iDeagle fun ******s to skype with, love you all
    and @everyone else who keeps MPGH a great ass site to hang out on.
    you've done a lot of good things of being MM in this site, but you broke one of the rules and regulation of this site. I hope Dave will forgive you for doing one mistake and remember all the good things that you've done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post

EX cs.. no where near as bad as a fucking scammer..

thought you were leaving.. why are you still here.. just trying to get attention i see...

Mother fucker.. HE HAS NEVER GAVEN ME ANYTHING! and i wouldn't accept it anyways..
    Never said I was leaving, just said I was resigning. If I counted as a scammer I'd be banned, returning an account doesn't count someone as a scammer afaik. But then again you flame anyone at any slight provacation so I'm expecting another retarted reply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Never said I was leaving, just said I was resigning. If I counted as a scammer I'd be banned, returning an account doesn't count someone as a scammer afaik. But then again you flame anyone at any slight provacation so I'm expecting another retarted reply
    how the fuck does scamming a scammer not count as scamming two wrongs DOES NOT MAKE A RIGHT.. if you really believe that then you should be gone.. and you arnt banned because Dave and Arun are both MIA.. but when they come back they will deal with you, just like they dealt with boombox awhile back.. why do you think you are going to get away with this?
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 12-04-2013 at 08:56 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

Bernard (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

how the fuck does scamming a scammer not count as scamming two wrongs DOES NOT MAKE A RIGHT.. if you really believe that then you should be gone.. and you arnt banned because Dave and Arun are both MIA.. but when they come back they will deal with you, just like they dealt with boombox awhile back.. why do you think you are going to get away with this?
    Apparently you don't know how the Marketplace works. If he returned the account he's completely off the hook.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

1. I'm going to return the account, therefore nothing else matters lol
    2. Neither of them give a fuck about scammers, so they'd prob just laugh at Sewak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Me seyeko STFU. Why the fuck do u care ? Let it go

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

1. I'm going to return the account, therefore nothing else matters lol
    2. Neither of them give a fuck about scammers, so they'd prob just laugh at Sewak.
    You werent going to return the account till Hero told you to give it back..
    if they don't care about scammers, then they wont care about banning you.. scammer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    #seyeko4cs2013 obviously we made a bad decision letting u out of it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to *Firefly For This Useful Post:

Confin3d (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    @ @Mr.Seyeko - Why the fuck you bashing on my nigguh like this? Who the fuck are you? You fucking act like you know two shits about the MarketPlace. You really do fucking whine and bitch about every little shit. No wonder you couldn't fucking grow some balls and get an actual to stay with you. There were many occasions where MM's had scammed a scammer & no shit was given. Max has contributed to this forum more than you'll know. Then you go and bash his ass for one simple mistake. Grow the fuck up.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

Abber (12-11-2013),AnusForce (12-11-2013),[MPGH]Austin (12-11-2013),Confin3d (12-05-2013),Gio (01-07-2014),Josh (12-05-2013),Maxedout (12-14-2013),pusongbato (12-04-2013),Raple (12-18-2013),Raptor (01-05-2014),Symmetrical (12-13-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    @ @Mr.Seyeko - Why the fuck you bashing on my nigguh like this? Who the fuck are you? You fucking act like you know two shits about the MarketPlace. You really do fucking whine and bitch about every little shit. No wonder you couldn't fucking grow some balls and get an actual to stay with you. There were many occasions where MM's had scammed a scammer & no shit was given. Max has contributed to this forum more than you'll know. Then you go and bash his ass for one simple mistake. Grow the fuck up.
    I agree with you man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well bye.. You was a mm tought all

Thanks
    Goodbye

Thanks
    Is this BS still going on? Give it a rest.
    He isn't handling your shit anymore.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011