Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post

Look at the threads name..
    Thread names can be used to attract attention, the post is what matters, I can't say the same for you though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Implify For This Useful Post:

Aborted (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    Lol hasta be you just called me out for being off topic when you're asking off topic questions like "what's so special about Paul Walker?"
    If you weren't at the oh so striking age of 14 that would have been made incredibly clear in my first post.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    Damn, its heated in here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post

Thread names can be used to attract attention, the post is what matters, I can't say the same for you though.
    Aborted knew exactly what he was doing, it even shows in the other paul walker's post, he is trying to make this a competition of popularity which is just sad and pathetic..

i don't know what your deal with me is but it needs to end, im sick and tired of it.

you always have something negative to say to me.. When i haven't said one negative thing to you or about you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Phillips View Post

If you weren't at the oh so striking age of 14 that would have been made incredibly clear in my first post.
    hahahahahahahahahhaha now you think you can play it off as a troll because I said it .

Please, gtfo here you're just mad you made yourself look stupid and you're looking for a reason to save yourself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyak For This Useful Post:

Mr.Seyeko (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

hahahahahahahahahhaha now you think you can play it off as a troll because I said it .

I'm not trolling. I'm pointing out that you cannot comprehend questions when they are asked to you. "Whats so special about Paul Walker?" and "Whats your obsession with Paul Walker?" are very similar questions to which you would state, in both questions, your reasons for liking the man. Instead you are trying to say I'm trolling and going off-topic.

True maturity at its finest.

Thanks

Aborted knew exactly what he was doing, it even shows in the other paul walker's post, he is trying to make this a competition of popularity which is just sad and pathetic..

i don't know what your deal with me is but it needs to end, im sick and tired of it.

you always have something negative to say to me.. When i haven't said one negative thing to you or about you.
    You're gullible, naive, and fucking immature. Quit jumping on the mainstream hype, do the opposite of what you think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post

You're gullible, naive, and fucking immature. Quit jumping on the mainstream hype, do the opposite of what you think.
    The mainstream Hype?

Im spitting out my feelings and how i looked up to Paul. how is that anywhere near jumping on the mainstream waggon?
    you want me to go with your opinion and just not care about paul and make posts like aborted just did?

like i said in another thread, i will stick up for my believes and what i think and no one can talk down on me for something that i enjoyed as a child..

I miss Paul Walker. Its amazing how someone you have never met or even had a conversation with can place an impact on you. He was a fascinating person. And I looked up to him as a kid and I still do. I remember me and some friends would remake the cars off the movie on need for speed underground and act like we were some sort of racing team. I saddens me deeply to know I wont ever have another experience like that ever again. Not with movies at least. RIP Paul and Roger. I wish the best for the family's involved in the tragedy. Also I want to wish the best of luck for the Always Evolving crew and the entire Fast and Furious cast. Just know he will never be replaced.
    Last edited by Mr.Seyeko; 12-05-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Thanks

I'm not trolling. I'm pointing out that you cannot comprehend questions when they are asked to you. "Whats so special about Paul Walker?" and "Whats your obsession with Paul Walker?" are very similar questions to which you would state, in both questions, your reasons for liking the man. Instead you are trying to say I'm trolling and going off-topic.

True maturity at its finest.
    You just stated "that would have been made incredibly clear in my first post" and I assumed you weren't still dwelling on that retarded hypocritical off topic question. Therefore I thought that statement was saying it was apparent you were trolling since the first post.

Why do I like Paul walker so much? Because I love the fast and furious series and he was always since childhood my favorite character. Therefore seeing Aborted be so immature and putting him down trying to raise someone elses glory in place of him I was trying to pick a fight with him because of it.

I'm not obsessed with Paul I'm just arguing for his defence, I'm obsessed with Eminem lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    He spent his entire life trying to change this world,but you cannot restore what has already been lost.
    R.I.P.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You just stated "that would have been made incredibly clear in my first post" and I assumed you weren't still dwelling on that retarded hypocritical off topic question. Therefore I thought that statement was saying it was apparent you were trolling since the first post.

Why do I like Paul walker so much? Because I love the fast and furious series and he was always since childhood my favorite character. Therefore seeing Aborted be so immature and putting him down trying to raise someone elses glory in place of him I was trying to pick a fight with him because of it.

I'm not obsessed with Paul I'm just arguing for his defence, I'm obsessed with Eminem lol.

Acceptation reason to like a shitty actor. Though Nelson Mandela should deserve more recognition as his efforts in South Africa
    definitely prove to be much more important. That country is already shitty enough.
    Last edited by Trevor Phillips; 12-05-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Threadstarter
    She Dreamt She Was a Bulldozer
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    you are being hella immature
    The hypocrisy is glorious.

getting jealous and trying to make this a fucking competition, how pathetic can you get..
    Getting jealous, what the hell are you even saying? I'm just tired of General being repeatedly clogged up with the same exact thread about the same exact B-rate actor.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

Acceptation reason to like a shitty actor. Though Nelson Mandela should deserve more recognition as his efforts in South Africa defiantly prove to be much more important. That country is already shitty enough.
    I agree with you in saying Nelson deserves more recognition.

However, I'm not good enough of a person to care. I'm not black and this is the first time I've ever heard of him.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyak For This Useful Post:

Assistive (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

The hypocrisy is glorious.

Getting jealous, what the hell are you even saying? I'm just tired of General being repeatedly clogged up with the same exact thread about the same exact B-rate actor.
    Oh so its okay for you to be like this but i can't? is that what you are saying? I have been changing my ways.. I have been more respectful to people that earn my respect, Its pointless trying to reason with you..

and yeah you are getting jealous or you wouldn't of made the same exact thread that has been made.. just with a different death, you are trying to overpower what you so hate that is happening in general, when you are doing the same EXACT THING!!

so yeah.. hypocrisy at its finest sir..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The level of bleeding assholes in this thread is overwhelming. Butthole Destroyer is pleased. Carry on.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ghost (12-06-2013)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast