Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

LockDown / BattleGearz Rank/Euros/Perm items Service

Selling this service now mostly because there is a free co-op helper to use to farm lockdown and BG beginz (Thanks to jabber)

Comes with full setup and support

You are able to farm any of these while being fully automated(Means you can press a button and it will do all for you)

You will receive loads of exp and supply from lockdown extreme, from BG you will receive loads of exp and possibly perm zonda bat/perm barbatos pistol/ pike bomb and others.

Because it took alot of work/time to create and fully test and get this to properly work I will charge 3$ per person.

After PM and purchase you will receive full support and access to this automated farming tool.

GLHF Currently got 300+ days of pike bomb perm zonda bat and perm barbatos pistol.
    Vouches:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UCSerge For This Useful Post:

filter1976 (12-07-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    Selling this service now mostly because there is a free co-op helper to use to farm lockdown and BG beginz (Thanks to jabber)

You are able to farm any of these while being fully automated(Means you can press a button and it will do all for you)

You will receive loads of exp and supply from lockdown extreme, from BG you will receive loads of exp and possibly perm zonda bat/perm barbatos pistol/ pike bomb and others.

Because it took alot of work/time to create and fully test and get this to properly work I will charge 3$ per person.

After PM and purchase you will receive full support and access to this automated farming tool.

GLHF Currently got 300+ days of pike bomb perm zonda bat and perm barbatos pistol.
    I have been along time buyer of serge's scripts . This new edition promises ,everything an AVA player looks for euro,free grenades,perm guns,exp.This script is best for new players. I recommend that you buy the win farmer,this bg farmer and the Lock down extreme farmer.
    i currently have 4 perm barbatos 2 zoda bats and gain over 150k euro
    Last edited by vivian728871; 12-07-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Hi bro, i don't wanna be a noob, but would you give me a free service for 1 day, that way i could vouch for you and tell to my friends to buy, maybe, please bro ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    Hi bro, i don't wanna be a noob, but would you give me a free service for 1 day, that way i could vouch for you and tell to my friends to buy, maybe, please bro ?
    You are being a noob, this isnt something that is 50$, i have shitloads of vouches that i cant even fit into my signature and i dont need another one, its 3$.
    Vouches:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You are being a noob, this isnt something that is 50$, i have shitloads of vouches that i cant even fit into my signature and i dont need another one, its 3$.
    Just 3$ O.o????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Damn, i'll give you an AVA account with 5 weapons.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAB View Post
    Just 3$ O.o????
    Yep good deal U don't even know it.
    Vouches:

Thanks
    ill buy it!

Thanks
    message me?

Thanks

Does this also re login if AVA crashes?

Btw I'm not interested, just wondering..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Is there a chance to getting ban ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    i want PM me
    or Skype: itssjordin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

how must i pay you and you got skype?

my skype is swordpeach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    i Want it i PMed u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i Need but could you first give us a video how that work cuz i dont underistand how much every time gives u Euros?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast