Thread: Fresh Start

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Exclamation Fresh Start

Hey guys! MrScene97 here

Just wondering how many people are wanting a Fresh Start hack? If people can post back on this thread and give an idea on the amount of people that either want/need one, and anyone that is willing to help?

We need to find the default game addresses, easiest way/only way to do that is to find someone that has no stats on this game, otherwise it will be near impossible to achieve this. Someone who can write a program for this hack would also be greatly appreciated I know that MaroonishBlood and Odaysawaqed are willing to help with both the finding of the addresses and the programming side. If people can post back on this thread either giving a helping hand, or agreeing that this is a much needed hack, that way it will be obvious as to how "desperately" we need it, and how much of a priority it is to make a Fresh Start hack above all other hacks that are either "currently" under development, or have yet to be created.

Obviously with the new patch just come 3.4.3 there are a few hacks that need updating, and so some people will see these as more of a priority, but once these are updated then we should start work on a new hack, my idea is a Fresh Start, I just want to see how many people are up for that. Remember, once the Fresh Start hack has been created you will need to be quick to download and use it, as once the game is patched again it will take us a while to find the updated game addresses. SO we should start work now. Now that the patch has been released to give us the most amount of time before the next patch.

Thank you!
    Last edited by MrScene97; 11-26-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks
    I would pay for a working reset hack. Would absolutley LOVE if this was made!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    give me fresh COD GHOST account :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Whats happened with your current account?
    MW2 Modder, Ghosts asscoder, AW Rocker, GTA V Cashier, RepZ platform Developer.

Join our Grand Hackers Team group in Steam! Click here. Admins are grand hackers and minions from MPGH.

Contact me on IM

Thanks
    Hi this search ODAY in mpgh search then find his 3.3.3 ultimate trainer that has stats reset ( it still works for 3.4.3)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruslan RaZoR View Post
    Whats happened with your current account?
    Prestiges have all messed up, due to joining a lobby and it taking me to prestiges I'm not, then the Icon for the prestige has logged and screwed everything up. I also get a squad point for every kill, it's getting annoying and thirdly due to the prestiges being messed up, my stats are also messed up, I'm not one for having massive stats and so I don't want that...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SCPNathan View Post
    Hi this search ODAY in mpgh search then find his 3.3.3 ultimate trainer that has stats reset ( it still works for 3.4.3)
    I've used his 3.3.3 Ultimate Trainer and it doesn't have a Fresh Start, I need to get rid of squad members and completely restart, my stats and prestiges have all been messed up due to all these crazy lobbies people are hosting. Using the stat changer on the Ultimate Trainer also doesn't get rid of the squad point problem or the squad member stat and prestige problem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScene97 View Post
    I've used his 3.3.3 Ultimate Trainer and it doesn't have a Fresh Start, I need to get rid of squad members and completely restart, my stats and prestiges have all been messed up due to all these crazy lobbies people are hosting. Using the stat changer on the Ultimate Trainer also doesn't get rid of the squad point problem or the squad member stat and prestige problem
    wait for the new trainer to be up ... for the time being dont play first?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I need this. I am unable to play the game as I am unable to prestige at all.

Thanks
    Wait one week for the hack devs to update their hacks

Thanks
    Same thing. The game is unplayable at this current state for me.
    To all saying wait for them to update the hacks: A fresh start option has never been released except in one of Oday's early versions of his trainer, which disappeared after due to the fact that the addresses changed and have still to this day not even been found (even in the 3.3.3 version). So since 3.3.3 I have not seen a fresh start option.
    I have a buddy who has an unplayed account, but I need some help finding the addresses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I need this to, i am so tired to listen to the squad points when i am trying to hear foot steps in ffa....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Hey guys MrScene97 here

Just to keep you all up to date I am still waiting + looking for the default game addresses... But on the bright side I have started the programming and designing of the application for this Fresh Start hack!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScene97 View Post
    Prestiges have all messed up, due to joining a lobby and it taking me to prestiges I'm not, then the Icon for the prestige has logged and screwed everything up. I also get a squad point for every kill, it's getting annoying and thirdly due to the prestiges being messed up, my stats are also messed up, I'm not one for having massive stats and so I don't want that...
    Squad points for every kill goes away. So many people don't realize that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjato View Post
    Squad points for every kill goes away. So many people don't realize that.
    It isn't just the squad points... Read my other posts on this thread. My stats are completely fudged, my prestiges are completely fudged. my entire online is fudged

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast