Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Fake because your know knowlegde in c++ hw about i give you a souce of this hack and build it your....hahahha what a noob are you blind what carefully my video why it is slow in snipping because of bandicam dude think first before you comment not using your IQ
    by the way your signature is fake dont post in the public
    Maybe you re really good at programming. but why should i bother? so you use ur skill your skill to be lazy and post useless hack? oo i know this trick. want us to press thanks button? fuck u.

i already tried this hack before shazam bypass detected. press T but nothing happen. U coderin fuck u!!! always give useless hack. dont u think u cant get away by claiming u r good in c++ and dont get punished. i dont give shit. if u post lie we who are blackshot community justice will punish u.

i hope u'll get ban soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ezamcool123 View Post
    its like aimbott
    not aimbot. not even very very close to that. and not even a hack. its a scam tool for you to press thank button. very good c++ programming scam indeed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iryan123 View Post
    Maybe you re really good at programming. but why should i bother? so you use ur skill your skill to be lazy and post useless hack? oo i know this trick. want us to press thanks button? fuck u.

i already tried this hack before shazam bypass detected. press T but nothing happen. U coderin fuck u!!! always give useless hack. dont u think u cant get away by claiming u r good in c++ and dont get punished. i dont give shit. if u post lie we who are blackshot community justice will punish u.

i hope u'll get ban soon.
    not me you are the one to get banned soon if you dont like my hack why you download it after shazam bypass patch that is you saying to me because you cannot use it again in game you are funny
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    not aimbot. not even very very close to that. and not even a hack. its a scam tool for you to press thank button. very good c++ programming scam indeed.
    read my info before you talk like shit kid
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

not me you are the one to get banned soon if you dont like my hack why you download it after shazam bypass patch that is you saying to me because you cannot use it again in game you are funny
    why i download it? oo to know its works or not. why i should bother to say stupid things to u if u do the good job? but seriously none of your hacks works. and more sadly nobody try to punish u or say that u r not good. so i step out to stop guy like u who show little C++ skill and scam people around.

please read again my post.. i tried your hack about a week ago when shazam bypass still useful.

Dont try to talk trash to people who bring justice to community. u stupid rat better dissapear!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why i download it? oo to know its works or not. why i should bother to say stupid things to u if u do the good job? but seriously none of your hacks works. and more sadly nobody try to punish u or say that u r not good. so i step out to stop guy like u who show little C++ skill and scam people around.

please read again my post.. i tried your hack about a week ago when shazam bypass still useful.

Dont try to talk trash to people who bring justice to community. u stupid rat better dissapear!!!
    what a funny kid how old are 10 years old and what justice is that justice leecher take a look your comment kid you are belong to justice leecher as you act in your self i am right kid drink milk and grow up
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

before you say anything trash to others better you make yourself a hack that working without bypass

ouh..... I know that you just take the hack in this public forum and doesn't do anything for other member

i say it again

MAKE YOURSELF A HACK,EVEN OTHER PEOPLE HACK IS MAYBE DETECTED,DON'T SPEAK TRASH,ALL HACK WILL PATCH SOMEDAY

and

DON'T COME HERE JUST TO TAKE THE HACK AND TRASH TALKS IF THE HACK DETECTED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by azriamran View Post
    before you say anything trash to others better you make yourself a hack that working without bypass

ouh..... I know that you just take the hack in this public forum and doesn't do anything for other member

i say it again

MAKE YOURSELF A HACK,EVEN OTHER PEOPLE HACK IS MAYBE DETECTED,DON'T SPEAK TRASH,ALL HACK WILL PATCH SOMEDAY

and

oo fucker like you who will encourage scammers. u dont know out there many scammers offer blackshot hack. when u pay and download u get nothing.just a dumb file.

i dont want it happen in mpgh. its our duty to stop scammers like coderin and his frens (you stupid fucker who lick his ass).

before u ask me to do some hack please look at yourself. do u ever created a hack? None? then SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BITCH!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by azriamran View Post

i say it again

and

please change ur flag!! u r same country as coderin. u r coderin's neighbour.. dont pretend to be malaysian.. fuck u and stfu!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    please change ur flag!! u r same country as coderin. u r coderin's neighbour.. dont pretend to be malaysian.. fuck u and stfu!!!
    see what hello no what is flag is that you thing that is malayian flag study history kid......i have a cousin in that country so i live there that time for vocation
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks

Unhappy msvcr120d.dll

msvcr120d.dll put to what folder???Pls tell me!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng198 View Post
    msvcr120d.dll put to what folder???Pls tell me!!!
    System32.......
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    after download ? what i can do ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    you must change your pc cuz too lag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kokhong99 View Post
    you must change your pc cuz too lag
    that is bandicam
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast