Try others.
    The rest is fine, I think.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This took my 15 minutes...from a picture off google....

(Original Image)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    CalipsoHD

Don't ever. ever. ever. say my work is shit, or I will rag on your garbage ass graphics forever until you quit ******.

Are you stupid or something? You can say that his image's suck and is ugly but he can't tell you that? +This is just criticism, like you sade before people need to learn to take criticism.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by |Storm| View Post
    This took my 15 minutes...from a picture off google....

(Original Image)
    The only thing you did is make it grey and add glowing text. Trust me, I can do that in 5 minutes easily.
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Kelellesl1.jpg[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Fap kid, fap like the wind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you don't accept criticism you'll never progress in the art world, you'll only deteriorate and become a worst artist. This isn't freelance art where you get paid $1m+ for a red dot on a white canvas background,this is graphic art where there is more to a photo than just the focal point...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lolhunter4 View Post
    The only thing you did is make it grey and add glowing text. Trust me, I can do that in 5 minutes easily.
    hmm it took me 10 minutes to adjust my zoom options. When I zoomed in the pixels weren't showing. I also had to download a font and find a good picture. Also the text also has a slight outline I would make a much better version. But I was trying to prove a point and use a similar format.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hmm it took me 10 minutes to adjust my zoom options. When I zoomed in the pixels weren't showing. I also had to download a font and find a good picture. Also the text also has a slight outline I would make a much better version. But I was trying to prove a point and use a similar format.
    It's still incredibly basic. No point in trying to make it sounds harder than it was.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    This thread has become a, "I can do this faster than you, so it must be better," kind of one-up thread.

To OP, stop crying about criticism and take it, or keep moaning and stay at the shitty level of imagery you're at now. The text is awful, and Minecraft pictures with text and a greyscale effect aren't designs. Start following tutorials to make something actually worth looking at if you want to ever get better. You're also an immature cry baby who gets butthurt and tries to defend yourself against everything. It's the internet, stop taking shit so seriously and get over yourself.

Storm, this is a thread about his art, not your's. Don't try to make it look as if you're some fucking elite artist because you can copy and paste images into a .png file and save it.

Pathogen, once again... Not a thread about your shitty art, it has nothing to do with you. Give real critique or please just stop.

You all should learn to C&C.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

Mokou-Sama (01-13-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Now..for some ACTUAL constructive criticism... The wheat completely ruins the mood you were going for, the picture feels like its missing something...like maybe some snow? Like the snow animation from Minecraft? You should of had some kind of hill behind the trees..looks like he's on skyblock :P Also there is a huge difference between constructive criticism and insulting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Now..for some ACTUAL constructive criticism... The wheat completely ruins the mood you were going for, the picture feels like its missing something...like maybe some snow? Like the snow animation from Minecraft? You should of had some kind of hill behind the trees..looks like he's on skyblock :P Also there is a huge difference between constructive criticism and insulting.
    The wheat is completely irrelevant from the picture. Seriously. It isn't supposed to be a sad mood. It's just a random picture I've made. Snow is happy, right? So I decided to add green colours... even though.. Okay, it is a bit... CRAP. But, okay. I don't even care anymore because I know way more better ways to do this.
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Kelellesl1.jpg[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Fap kid, fap like the wind.

Thanks
    The wheat is completely irrelevant from the picture. Seriously. It isn't supposed to be a sad mood. It's just a random picture I've made. Snow is happy, right? So I decided to add green colours... even though.. Okay, it is a bit... CRAP. But, okay. I don't even care anymore because I know way more better ways to do this.
    So then improve and show us you can design something that's not worth the title of, "Dogshit,"

ヽಠ_ಠᕤ Headrockin' ᕦಠ_ಠ╯
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Then if the wheat shouldn't be relevant,it's a design fault on your side.
    it covers a chunky space on the image and is the only colored element,making people focusing on it.
    The guy in the picture has a sad face,which ofc paired with winter and lack of snow gives a sad mood.
    Ofc,on there should've been something to fill the background: it truly looks like the place is a floating island or something like that.
    Additionally,the color of the wheat is blurred:some borders aren't colored and the color spreads around it.
    I also feel the text is too darn simple,but that's just my personal preference.

On a general note:
    You state this is just a random picture and yet you want to ignore negative criticism? "Don't like it? Leave the thread and don't comment."
    Oh yeah and "Snow is happy, right?"
    well:
    1) Snow by itself can't be happy
    2) It can or can not make people feel happy
    3) Winter != snow
    4) There is no snow in the image

Lastly: "I don't even care anymore because I know way more better ways to do this."
    Then do something better instead than contradicting yourself...and you know more ways to do the same thing? How interesting...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This thread is a train wreck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12