Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Blue rank with 100k euros and quite a few guns for 15 euros

EDIT: I am also looking for accounts, mostly para or frf2 accounts but feel free to offer me!

I'm looking for 15 euros, nothing more, nothing less. I take psc and paypal.

The account is a blue rank Sergeant first class 2nd class, and has 164k euros. I will try to win a carpio so it might have a little less in a few hours xD

Pics: Ava acc - Imgur

I am also accepting ap on a new account, so if some1 decides to farm me some ap, I can give you a new account, you farm free ap, and we trade. I will however have a deadline, the waiting is killing me xD I want 2k ap on a new account if that is what you choose.

We will use omm or you go first, no exceptions. I have been scammed so many times...

Add me on skype: milano_sava and please specify who you are in a message on skype AND on this thread, otherwise I won't accept you.
    Last edited by WickedGonzo; 12-25-2013 at 07:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    bump. I am no longer looking for 15 euros, that was a bit of overkill indeed ;D I am looking for a frf2/para account or 10 euros. Any other offers are welcome!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
    bump. I am no longer looking for 15 euros, that was a bit of overkill indeed ;D I am looking for a frf2/para account or 10 euros. Any other offers are welcome!
    10 euros ? #Dafak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    10 euros ? #Dafak
    And this tells other peeps to stop spamming, kid stop fking farming posts...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
    And this tells other peeps to stop spamming, kid stop fking farming posts...
    You stop giving other people orders... You're the one that is always always fking farming posts !? Do you know how many posts did you published in my thread... I don't understand why you can't stop being fking nosy!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You stop giving other people orders... You're the one that is always always fking farming posts !? Do you know how many posts did you published in my thread... I don't understand why you can't stop being fking nosy!
    ... Look at your posts per day... It's raising above 10 while fking spamming peeps, I'm just straight to the point fact by fact giving advise and let others beware, not giving any orders. And please just be honest with all people on this forum, we all just want a cosy community and we're here to look into honest offers. Not some crappy and bad sold accounts with actually no value which get rated on about trice the price by the OP now shut your face and sit by the thought, Do you want to fking live with the person you are on this forum... Anyways I could go on with the rant but that's considered spam by you. Might aswell look into your engrish...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
    ... Look at your posts per day... It's raising above 10 while fking spamming peeps, I'm just straight to the point fact by fact giving advise and let others beware, not giving any orders. And please just be honest with all people on this forum, we all just want a cosy community and we're here to look into honest offers. Not some crappy and bad sold accounts with actually no value which get rated on about trice the price by the OP now shut your face and sit by the thought, Do you want to fking live with the person you are on this forum... Anyways I could go on with the rant but that's considered spam by you. Might aswell look into your engrish...
    First "look into the mirror" when you say to look into to my english (we write english not engrish), second the community doesn't either need a crapy jelous person but k i will forget all this and i will try make follow the advices that you gave me, well let's try to respect eatch other...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    First "look into the mirror" when you say to look into to my english (we write english not engrish), second the community doesn't either need a crapy jelous person but k i will forget all this and i will try make follow the advices that you gave me, well let's try to respect eatch other...
    you rlly don't get it do you? :sigh:

Thanks
    lol where are u from player_gammer? In the united states people say engrish to make fun of people who cant speak or type english
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    lol where are u from player_gammer? In the united states people say engrish to make fun of people who cant speak or type english
    Demon could you tell me what's your skype?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Demon could you tell me what's your skype?
    I'm from Portugal...

Thanks
    I'm from Portugal...
    That explains so nag u shouldnt make fun of his engrish lol
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    That explains so nag u shouldnt make fun of his engrish lol
    It actually explains more than all huehue, well guess he still did not learn after another double post-post farm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Don't teach someone else how to type on English when your writing is bad and your grammar is worse. And you do farm posts, there is not a SINGLE thread where you didn't spam your "opinions". THIS IS A MARKETPLACE, WE BUY, SELL AND TRADE HERE. OPINIONS ARE TO BE POSTED IN THE DISCUSSION SECTION. I don't care if YOU don't think the price is right. I don't care about your opinion. Here he comes with 8 trades and 3 sells and he thinks he's all cool. Don't go into the world of the big guys son, you are just a little prick trying to get minion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post

Don't teach someone else how to type on English when your writing is bad and your grammar is worse. And you do farm posts, there is not a SINGLE thread where you didn't spam your "opinions". THIS IS A MARKETPLACE, WE BUY, SELL AND TRADE HERE. OPINIONS ARE TO BE POSTED IN THE DISCUSSION SECTION. I don't care if YOU don't think the price is right. I don't care about your opinion. Here he comes with 8 trades and 3 sells and he thinks he's all cool. Don't go into the world of the big guys son, you are just a little prick trying to get minion.
    You're so experient and this is the first time i saw you in the AVA Section, man go home, posts don't mean sh1t to me, if there is a post limit tell me, but untill MPGH Staff don't say a word about what i do i won't stop !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast