Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Any security created by man can be broken by man so it's not surprising when you can bypass something they apply

Honestly, My DIP Hook from 2011 STILL WORKS because i put a modified D3D9.dll in the CA folder and hook the modified d3d9. from there it seems to bypass everything for the most part. I haven't changed any of my dip code since 2011. On top of that, my menu is universal. I put that d3d9.dll in ANY d3d9+ game folder (halo, ca, cod's, battlefields, even NFS World etc.) and my menu will work. The difference with games like COD is they have better security in which idk how to bypass

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    Any security created by man can be broken by man so it's not surprising when you can bypass something they apply

Honestly, My DIP Hook from 2011 STILL WORKS because i put a modified D3D9.dll in the CA folder and hook the modified d3d9. from there it seems to bypass everything for the most part. I haven't changed any of my dip code since 2011. On top of that, my menu is universal. I put that d3d9.dll in ANY d3d9+ game folder (halo, ca, cod's, battlefields, even NFS World etc.) and my menu will work. The difference with games like COD is they have better security in which idk how to bypass
    I dont really think that hackshield is taking the old bytes from d3d9.dll for checking them later with hooks...
    Would be kind of silly cuz you could hook earlier then even HS O.O
    They should do CRC scans of this file and also crc-ing every function with GetProcAddress. Would be awesome to hook GetProcAddress and bypass everythign by returning the handle of another unhooked dll

Progress with my game - "Disbanded"
    • Fixed FPS lag on spawning entities due to the ent_preload buffer!
    • Edit the AI code to get some better pathfinding
    • Fixed the view bug within the sniper scope view. The mirror entity is invisible now!
    • Added a new silencer for ALL weapons. Also fixed the rotation bugs
    • Added a ton of new weapons and the choice to choose a silencer for every weapon
    • Created a simple AntiCheat, noobs will cry like hell xD
    • The name will be Disbanded, the alpha starts on the 18th august 2014

Some new physics fun (Serversided, works on every client)

My new AI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSB1GbBVl8

And for sure my 8 months old gameplay with 2 friends
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na2kUdu4d_k

I'm not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Kidding me you little kid...
    Don't post shit like this. This is the source code section.
    It's not for ugly phonys that fished a picture in google images and post it here on mpgh.net....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to _PuRe.LucK* For This Useful Post:

DisOwned (01-02-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK! View Post
    It's not for ugly phonys that fished a picture in google images and post it here on mpgh.net....
    thanks for this couldnt of said it better my self i wish he would take his shit talking ass back to the br section LOL

ive hade dip working for like 2 years and still havent changed i still use dip and using it on the current Combat Arms updates
    LOL
    this br kid thinks he so cool because he can google images cool story ;D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DisOwned For This Useful Post:

_PuRe.LucK* (01-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK! View Post
    fail...never mind. wrong post lol

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

I'm not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by DisOwned View Post
    thanks for this couldnt of said it better my self i wish he would take his shit talking ass back to the br section LOL

ive hade dip working for like 2 years and still havent changed i still use dip and using it on the current Combat Arms updates
    LOL
    Yeah It's right. Most of these Brazilian losers leech or post shit...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to _PuRe.LucK* For This Useful Post:

DisOwned (01-03-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    LOL, mad bro ? i just showed something that i i've seen in this section: drawindexedprimitive whitout engine, just me and some other guys have this working, but is easy to find it, don't be sad bro, and look, you're from same group (cf_sharks) as me, why say these thing's ? look, i can remove you from group right now if you don't stop whit this bullshit.

//Edit

Don't act like a stupid, you know i'm have more experience in C++ than you and you don't accept this and start saying shit, don't be sad, maybe one day you can create something like this.
    Last edited by XarutoUsoCrack; 01-03-2014 at 02:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

LOL
    lol bro, you only have 154 by spamming in another threads about asking people for undetected hook, you're the kid here, look at your join date: Oct 2013, these post's are just spam ! you're the most leecher of CA section, and, CA is for loser's, i don't wast more time in this game, i just tested, and bro, please don't say shit, if you have a DIP working, show me, but please, don't "google images", stupid idiot, GTFO.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XarutoUsoCrack View Post
    lol bro, you only have 154 by spamming in another threads about asking people for undetected hook, you're the kid here, look at your join date: Oct 2013, these post's are just spam ! you're the most leecher of CA section, and, CA is for loser's, i don't wast more time in this game, i just tested, and bro, please don't say shit, if you have a DIP working, show me, but please, don't "google images", stupid idiot, GTFO.
    ok you want proof prepare to cry <3 and look stupid

3 pics

just went ingame cuple seconds to proof you skid rong -_- you realy need a news flash kid if you dont know what your saying just keep your brazilian mouth shut ok please
    you think DIP is perm patch your the "stupid idiot" And you should "GTFO"

i love you brazil skids so funny ;D

"Don't act like a stupid, you know i'm have more experience in C++ than you and you don't accept this and start saying shit, don't be sad, maybe one day you can create something like this."

bitch please -_- i bet you dont know what the difference between DWORD And INT lol you realy need to stop your ohh im such a badass coder i can make a retarded pathetic piece of shit dip hook -_-

all you br kids love to leech peoples shit and use it a like to say your boss for doing it please

lets see you code a full base with no help no c+p and no google and no opening other peoples base you people sicken me you

and note i dont have to prove anything to you skid please 0_0 lol

good bye have a nice day and keep your mouth shut
    Last edited by DisOwned; 01-03-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

3 pics

just went ingame cuple seconds to proof you skid rong -_- you realy need a news flash kid if you dont know what your saying just keep your brazilian mouth shut ok please

"Don't act like a stupid, you know i'm have more experience in C++ than you and you don't accept this and start saying shit, don't be sad, maybe one day you can create something like this."

bitch please -_- i bet you dont know what the difference between DWORD And INT lol you realy need to stop your ohh im such a badass coder i can make a retarded pathetic piece of shit dip hook -_-
    Ok bro, but i'm not the guy that request for bypass to create game hacks, and please, STFO this is DIP Engine, i played for some hours using my DIP and it is working fine whitout detection in couple of games (not working for gamegaurd, they have a nice protection in d3d9), i don't want start fight whit randon's leecher guy's so just STFO and stop whit out flamming.

Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

3 pics

....Images....

all you br kids love to leech peoples shit and use it a like to say your boss for doing it please

lets see you code a full base with no help no c+p and no google and no opening other peoples base you people sicken me you

and note i dont have to prove anything to you skid please 0_0 lol

good bye have a nice day and keep your mouth shut
    That is not nice, and the quote using that is rude both of you. Just because someone have more or less experience in C++ doesn't mean that can make hacks. Hacking is the combination of multiply things, Programming (Who cares for what language), Reverse Engineering, Graphics and other stuff depending on features. I can say I have a lot of experience in C++ and other languages doesn't mean I can make a hack by myself, like you should know, I don't reverse engineer. ..... This is not the place for this, not hi-jacking this thread.
    I just like programming, that is all.

Current Stuff:

• GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

15. The Following User Says Thank You to topblast For This Useful Post:

Cryptonic (01-18-2014)

Thanks
    how to make hack

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12