Thread: No Fun

Hybrid View

Thanks

Lightbulb No Fun

Hello,

today have i see a hacker and he has OPK UAV and more, i have ask him from where he this hack has. He said :,, Have i make self.

What I mean is that a uav hack and more could go back. Waiting for a quick response.

Thank You.

Thanks
    There are Vip hacks with hacks like this, but these are currently patched, so i think this hacks are private hacks which hackers made for themself. If we have luck some hacker will release hacks like neox. Just wait.

Thanks
    Nono its dont are a VIP hack, i or we want all a UAV, it get but i think Neox cant do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeIbrahim1 View Post
    Hello,

today have i see a hacker and he has OPK UAV and more, i have ask him from where he this hack has. He said :,, Have i make self.

What I mean is that a uav hack and more could go back. Waiting for a quick response.

Thank You.

If you ask me, I do not approve hacking(well only in certain specific situations :3). For example, I really like Co-op Farmer by Jabberwo0ck, but I hate Neox's hack. Why? Because Neox's hack ruins the game, not like Jabberwo0ck, that only allows it in the Coop Section and in the tutorial section(:3).
    Imagine you are playing a Match. All the sudden your playing with a team that has a guy with OPK, UAV, OneShotKill, Anti-Report(...) and you end up losing 7-0. I truly hate that.
    Now, with Jabber's hack, you don't have to worry about that, since he limited his hack to those channels.
    If I could, I'd rather contribute to Jabberwo0ck than to Neox, nonetheless, Neox is a great coder.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to R3DDOT For This Useful Post:

sam201055 (12-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post
    If you ask me, I do not approve hacking(well only in certain specific situations :3). For example, I really like Co-op Farmer by Jabberwo0ck, but I hate Neox's hack. Why? Because Neox's hack ruins the game, not like Jabberwo0ck, that only allows it in the Coop Section and in the tutorial section(:3).
    Imagine you are playing a Match. All the sudden your playing with a team that has a guy with OPK, UAV, OneShotKill, Anti-Report(...) and you end up losing 7-0. I truly hate that.
    Now, with Jabber's hack, you don't have to worry about that, since he limited his hack to those channels.
    If I could, I'd rather contribute to Jabberwo0ck than to Neox, nonetheless, Neox is a great coder.
    agree with you 100% tried neox hack for 1 time only really no fun at all when i play with it
    the co op helper is amazing exp and euro farm with no harm or running the game
    all respect to Neox but hacks like aim-bot and this sht ruin the game
    what the point of getting killed by noob played the game for 1 day just couz he hacking
    this kind of hacked good in none online games but in online games it ruin it completely

Thanks
    I mean all want to have UAV hack. The most people want it and i self will it *_*