Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Selling 1 year old PBE Account, my personal one, SUPER RARE!

So the title says it all, I need some money and I've decided to sell my personal one with basically everything in the game on it.
    Selling it for 30 dollars, first one that comes gets it. And you can see below why this account is worth so much, and also PBE signups have been down for over 1 year, so it's very rare. This also has almost every skin including rare ones (YES even on PBE). And almost all runes, and this takes alot of time to gather, over a year minimum, you can read more about it below.

Contact me via Skype for buying, you get it instantly with email:
    sizoxe

And also, here is an answer to a question that came up previously, and why this account is rare:
    Almost every PBE Account has everything on it.

Also they will be closing 95% of PBE accounts that haven't given much feedback on bugs and exploits and people who only used it to try out champions that they don't currently have on the live client
    "You obviously don't know how PBE works, I doubt you even have an PBE account.
    Because if you had, you would had known that an PBE account, has nothing when you first get it.
    0 champs, skins, runes you name it.

You get 10000 IP and 4000 RP every weekend, IF you are active. And with this amount, it still takes over a year to collect
    even HALF of the skins and runes. So yes, this account IS rare.

And you are even dumber than I thought, obviously you don't know how PBE feedback works. You give feedback to riot
    simply by playing on your PBE account, because everything you do, they get via statistics, so they can see how certain
    buffs/nerfs have affected a champion winrate, of course this is just an example to exemplify some of the things they can get feedback from".
    Last edited by pbe.accounts; 01-02-2014 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Just to be clear, PBE signups are never "closed". To quote Riot "We start a new PBE cycle every few weeks, rotating in a fresh-eyed batch of testers. Our selection is guided by criteria based on the content we're ready to test, not by the order in which candidates applied."
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by alijaz12345 View Post
    Just to be clear, PBE signups are never "closed". To quote Riot "We start a new PBE cycle every few weeks, rotating in a fresh-eyed batch of testers. Our selection is guided by criteria based on the content we're ready to test, not by the order in which candidates applied."
    I applied on my main Diamond 3 user in EUW for 6 months ago, and still no answer.

Based on all the appliers (several millions), it's not very likely you will be chosen, and you also got to have a level 30 main, not everyone has one.
    Therefore it's much simpler just buying one, than waiting for god knows how long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah I know, I like that you're selling accounts. It gives people faster access, but I just wanted to say that if they wish, they can sign up for beta aswell :3.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    PBE signups have been down for a year? I literally got a PBE account a month ago.

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV