Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Exclamation Roxas' Legit Vs Hacker Gamplay guide!!!

Roxas’ Legit Vs hackers’ gameplay Guide
    by Roxas
    WARNING: DON’T LEECH THIS BECAUSE I WORKED HARD ON THIS!!!

So If you play legit you will want to know most of this iF your fighting against a Hacker

Todays hackers: chammers, Aimboters, and speed hackers

TEAM DEATH MATCH:
    infos
    Tips n tricks:

Ok most hackers in this places RIGHT NOW: chams, aimbot, and speed hackers

Aimboters:

Aimboters is like chammers but better aiming but aimboters have a Weakness a big one the trick with aimboters is they attack the nearest enemy and they have to shot weather its shootable or not shootable so try going in packs like call your team to stick together and kill the aimboter before he kills you because if your near each other and scaterd around it would be easier to kill him because he is distracted and if it dosent go like that go together and if he kills you all at the same time he will be caught and he will be kicked of banned.

Chammers:

This is one of the most annoying of all hackers, they cant be notice to be hacking to easily because they pretend to be not hacking and there is A LOT of CHAMMERS almost in everygame there is one and when you see a chammer and you say hacker or chammer they will keep denying it till they get kicked The trick on getting rid of a chammer is to get their team mate see that that person is hacking like go hide in the wall and when one of his team mate watch his screen they will see that he is hacking and kicks him or reports him and if your still deperate of kicking him just keep telling them to kick him they will sometimes.

Speed hackers:

This is like the most noobiest of all the hackers they are very annoying to kill but they get banned fast too because they are so obvious and stand out so when reported they are easily banned and the Tip and trick on getting rid of those fucking speeders is throw a grenade to the nearest spot the speed hacker is going around because speed hackers cant aim so the move in circles so the grenades kills them easy and the tip for them to get kicked is just wait till someone see him speed hack in the team and eventually he is kicked out.

Search and destroy:
    Info
    Tips and tricks
    guide

Aimboters:

They only come here sometimes but if your going against them you better have a good gun like AWM and deagle because once they spot you open like your not in the wall they will kill you with 3 shots then what you should do to prevent that on happening is go I a pack spot the Aimboter (usally they are the once that twitches and spin) and stay behind just becareful if another enemy is going to kill you kill that enemy first then after you kill it go after the aimboter but make sure your behind. When you go 1 vs 1 with an Aimboter you will lose so I suggest too go to another game.

Chammers:

Chammers mostly come here because its easy for them to spot their enemy and eliminate chammers are always trying to pretend to be legit so if you know that the guy who chamms is chamming you should tell their team to keep an eye on him so he can get kick and they will keep saying “ but I don’t hack” like always they always say that so when they say that just say “ STFU if you don’t Cham why the hell do you know where everyone is and have the ACE” then when he is getting kicked make sure that you have an morocco the is saying “ F11 for free p0rn” it really helps him get kicked. If your going in combat against him aim at the chest of him and shot 3 shots at a time and there is a possibility that you can kill him unless you panic when he comes.

Speed hackers:
    The speed hackers are stupid noobs you don’t have to do anything because the other team will kick him unless its his clan, but when they try to attack you throw a grenade on the floor but make sure that you jump back or move back, then try to shoot him but spray the gun so you have a higher chance on killing that noob.

Ghost mode:
    Info
    Tips tricks
    Guide

Chammers:

Ok a lot of people are getting pissed if your in BL and someone is Chamming in the GR team so you cry about it so what you do to get the hacker out is make some of your team mates follow you so they will cry with you till your whole team says “kick him he is a hack.er” then he gets kicked trust me it works and I tested it. To kill a chammer gang up on him and he gets killed but don’t gang up on him if he has a lot of team mates near him.
    If your in GR team and the BL chams make sure you guys are in both sites A and B because if your all in 1 site the chammer will see you and go to another site and plant the C4 the kill you all because he will hide near a wall and stab you befor you know it so that’s why. Chammers in BL are uslees if the C4 is droped and all of you is grarding it but make sure that you guys are spred out.

Aimboters:

You cant really kill him if he dosent let you and if your going 6 vs 1 your all doom because aimboters really is cheep all you can do to make the game go is to take make him get kicked by his team mates.

Free for all:
    DON’T GO THERE IF THERE IS A HACKER BECAUSE THEY CANT GET KICKED….

HOPE THAT HELPS YOU PEOPLE
    (I MIGHT ADD MORE)
    THANK ME
    (THE HACKERS Vs HACKERS IS COMING SOON)
    DON’T LEECH THIS BECAUSE I MADE IT FOR MPGH!!!

I posted this because im going to get Banned for 1337 post
    Last edited by Kev; 09-04-2009 at 11:59 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kev For This Useful Post:

beta_guy (09-16-2009),blackbryanxd (09-06-2009),DarkTranny (09-05-2009),drsniper121 (09-04-2009),Exbaddude (09-04-2009),Lolerz56 (09-05-2009),rayeho (09-04-2009),Ricky1337 (09-05-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    WTF O.o

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345