Thread: New hack ideas

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Can u make all the shots hit with the staves i've been using Staff of the Rising Sun and not all of the shots hit all the time usually only one can you try and fix that for the new crazy client please!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind345 View Post
    Can u make all the shots hit with the staves i've been using Staff of the Rising Sun and not all of the shots hit all the time usually only one can you try and fix that for the new crazy client please!
    Enemies move.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to overwatchrotmg For This Useful Post:

lelxd123412322 (03-23-2018)

Thanks
    Are there no more clients? Nillys I dont see any updated ones, all I would like is autonexus any help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearshox View Post
    Are there no more clients? Nillys I dont see any updated ones, all I would like is autonexus any help?
    For some reason last CC got thread closed. But there is also 059 client. 059 will update that client instead of nillys from now on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    059 or YOURS client should have fame bot enable anywhere, meaning if you go in bazaar and go in a lost halls you can run fame bot and it would stay in crowds of people, of course there will be complications like enemies ETC, but maybe even add some shot detection and avoidance similar to safe lava, although I see how this would be complicate things beyond. I don't care, Im bored, lost halls are boring. I want least work possible to have at least a chance of this working out... I can talk about this forever, let's not.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to citydrifter For This Useful Post:

kiwi5 (03-22-2018),Nederlandse123 (03-24-2018)

Thanks
    idea: be able to /connect to specific bazaars in the realms Ex. /connect usw3 r connects you to usw3 right bazaar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Bazzars dont have static portal ids, it would still have to connect you to the nexus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    059's client is pretty gud

Thanks
    Idea: automatic hp potion use when your health gets below a certain point. Could be a sort of a last resort before autonexus, but would need to be toggleable, since it would be an increased risk.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iNutsack View Post
    Idea: automatic hp potion use when your health gets below a certain point. Could be a sort of a last resort before autonexus, but would need to be toggleable, since it would be an increased risk.
    It's already added in all clients.

Thanks
    fuck add auto reply for black in LoD bc i'm sick of red stars spamming blue and making it easy mode

Thanks
    when will the new hacked client be out though?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Not a hack but it could be useful .... : a program for when the raid leaders or something ask you to take a shot of your client the program would make the client look 100% legit ... because well now even if we hit the panic key in the clients The HUD of the hacked client and the prod one āre still different so ...yeah something that would remove the CL BAR and other minor like the placement of the HUD ....(it can be done with some photoshop) but yeah hope it could be done $-$
    Last edited by dewey-; 05-01-2018 at 05:50 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dewey- View Post
    Not a hack but it could be useful .... : a program for when the raid leaders or something ask you to take a shot of your client the program would make the client look 100% legit ... because well now even if we hit the panic key in the clients The HUD of the hacked client and the prod one āre still different so ...yeah something that would remove the CL BAR and other minor like the placement of the HUD ....(it can be done with some photoshop) but yeah hope it could be done $-$
    Not a hack but it could be useful .... : a program for when the players or something ask you to dumb questions of your client the program would make the answer look 100% friendly without aggression ... because well now even if we hit the some chars in the answer about hacked client and the prod one are still agressive so ...yeah something that would remove the agressive words and other minor like the placement of the censored words ....(it can be done with some photoshop) but yeah hope it could be done $-$

Not a hack but it could be useful .... : a program for when the players or something starting to ask some new features in your client the program would make the client look 100% with new features ... because well now even if we trying to answer about hacked client and the prod one are already have this feature so ...yeah something that would add some new features and other minor like the placement of the normal ui ....(it can be done with some photoshop) but yeah hope it could be done $-$

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gravitir3.14 For This Useful Post:

001. (05-01-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
    Not a hack but it could be useful .... : a program for when the players or something ask you to dumb questions of your client the program would make the answer look 100% friendly without aggression ... because well now even if we hit the some chars in the answer about hacked client and the prod one are still agressive so ...yeah something that would remove the agressive words and other minor like the placement of the censored words ....(it can be done with some photoshop) but yeah hope it could be done $-$

Not a hack but it could be useful .... : a program for when the players or something starting to ask some new features in your client the program would make the client look 100% with new features ... because well now even if we trying to answer about hacked client and the prod one are already have this feature so ...yeah something that would add some new features and other minor like the placement of the normal ui ....(it can be done with some photoshop) but yeah hope it could be done $-$
    wtf ? XD////2short

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast