Thread: New hack ideas

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DIA4A View Post
    The sheer usage of proxies for everything is fucking retarded, stuff can be easily done within the games memory and already has been done by a lot of people without needing to mess with the games networking.
    Have fun updating the pointers and offsets for everything every update, and what about when they add client-side antcheat?
    I'd love to hear your explanation on how editing protocol sent to the client is more "messy" approach than patching routines based on datamined addresses? Like what the hell?

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

L̋̾̈́͑ͥͨͨ͞Ò̴ͫͪ͛͋̉͛Lͥ̔̓ ͨ͛ͬ ͩ̀͢
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    Have fun updating the pointers and offsets for everything every update, and what about when they add client-side antcheat?
    I'd love to hear your explanation on how editing protocol sent to the client is more "messy" approach than patching routines based on datamined addresses? Like what the hell?
    yeah you tell 'em krazy
    cant have shit in detroit

Thanks
    I sig everything so its automatically found on injection, hardcoding is a bad idea, but that aside, whilst proxies may be able to do a bit more in some parts I still feel like having to mess with protocols and editing packets is kinda overkill for something as simple as aimbot or getting rid of debuffs, but as long as you can manage to do it I guess I cant say anything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    you're limited to editing packets, making certain hacks much tougher to implement/less performant due to having to reimplement the client's code on another layer alongside the (often small) delay of having to wait for networking. if they ever implement a proper client-side anti-cheat i'd assume they'd also do a sanity check on what server they're connecting to, making proxy users having to resort to hooking again to patch it out. (and patching an anti-cheat is pretty tough unless it's actual garbage) on offsets: most modern internal cheats use sig scanning but even if one uses an offset based cheat you can just make a dumper for it, something you'd also need for packets if they decide to reintroduce kabam's habit of changing packet ids around

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FlutterM4rk For This Useful Post:

DIA4A (05-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I sig everything so its automatically found on injection, hardcoding is a bad idea, but that aside, whilst proxies may be able to do a bit more in some parts I still feel like having to mess with protocols and editing packets is kinda overkill for something as simple as aimbot or getting rid of debuffs, but as long as you can manage to do it I guess I cant say anything
    Krazy doesn't really do the most-known hacks like auto-aim and no-debuffs usually anyways, since someone already always puts those hacks directly into the client like you said, and then people would just use that client and his proxy as a 3rd party program for the bonus mods, his proxy programs introduced quite a large number of dupes and exploits in the past as well, I am not into the whole realm hacking scene so I do not know what can be done on what side whether its internal or external, how many differences or obstacles there will be, but either way we should just wait and see how it pans out because any hack for Exalt is welcome and appreciated by the community
    Last edited by Riigged; 05-12-2020 at 01:27 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riigged For This Useful Post:

DIA4A (05-12-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FlutterM4rk View Post
    you're limited to editing packets, making certain hacks much tougher to implement/less performant due to having to reimplement the client's code on another layer alongside the (often small) delay of having to wait for networking. if they ever implement a proper client-side anti-cheat i'd assume they'd also do a sanity check on what server they're connecting to, making proxy users having to resort to hooking again to patch it out. (and patching an anti-cheat is pretty tough unless it's actual garbage) on offsets: most modern internal cheats use sig scanning but even if one uses an offset based cheat you can just make a dumper for it, something you'd also need for packets if they decide to reintroduce kabam's habit of changing packet ids around
    You can actually proxy memory protected games very easily - not the same for memory based hacks or injection since stopping those is their main goal.
    I would say that's probably my main motivator for my method, ease up updating and being build independent. You can't have that with anticheat and larger game updates.
    I currently proxy EscapeFromTarkov and they have BattleEye! Its super simple thankfully.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah there are huge differences in the two realms with what's easy and what's not. Using proxy to change graphics in any way? Fucking hard and usually impossible unless you get lucky with the protocol functionality. With another type of hack it's harder to do that's really trivial in a proxy cus you need all the structs.
    The largest PRO of both of these scenarios imo is legality because we are no longer just re-distributing their client or assets...

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

9. The Following User Says Thank You to krazyshank For This Useful Post:

FainTMako (05-12-2020)

Thanks
    I'll just leave my opinion here-
    Proxies are really good, and provide a lot of tools and easiness for making quick and good cheats , but a single drop in pc performance , and your whole experience is fooked , the server will lagg like fucking crazee boay.

2=1+1
    2=sqrt(1)+1
    2=sqrt((-1)*(-1))+1
    2=sqrt(-1)*sqrt(-1)+1
    2=i^2 +1
    2=-1+1
    2=0

Thanks
    AUTO AIM PLEASE

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657