Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    corndog was closing useful shit...
    called being trigger happy.
    Nvm then, i never found out why he was de-minnioned....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ya thats what happened to most of the originals
    the only one left is DBB i believe
    i still would but asked for demotion
    but whitten aint trigger happy..and i like whitten
    i didnt really like corndog :P
    i liked weaselm too but banned :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Trigger happy people?
    They should get Warlock666(?)'s Trigger bot
    Its actually a keylogger.
    Epic win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Wow. this is still going on? has anyone been picked yet? And does Dave actually reas all this shit?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    i told corn to slow his role but naw he wouldent oh well i think he gets it now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten View Post
    corndog was closing useful shit...
    called being trigger happy.
    nawsman - I was trollin' youuu foooo

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Hi, im stumpy.

I am 's trainer, have been playing Combat Arms since the day it came out, and also trying to cheat since the day it came out.

I believe you should select ME as minion.

Why?
    Because after close to a year at MPGH, I know the steps how to help people, and i always help them.

Ask people around the Combat Arms Hacks section, they all know me. I help before I yell at them, for example, last night, A friend of mine was completely new to the hacking section. I have now taught him what injecotors are, what hacks are, how to get them, where to get them, and so on.

As my second point. I believe this is a big one. And if you dont believe me you can check my logs (last 5 days, not very active due to a family incident which i rather not speak of) I AM AUSTRALIAN!!!!
    So when your all asleep, there will be NO MORE waiting times for hacks. I know the drills, Ive seen minions come and go
    And im here to stay.

Determination is a key word for me , i am DETERMINED to help people.

Combat Arms Glitching - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

This thread (^^ above) is what i created purely myself, there are many other threads. And after 10's of thousands of words, purely with information, pumped into YOUR brain, after you read MY threads, then you should know.

Im one for precautions. I once got a virus, it keylogged my whole computer, i had to re-install windows, all my accounts had been hacked, and shit was FUCKED UP>

I wont let that happen to you.

IF there is a virus, and its not themedia, and i have tested it. Then its /closed or /deleted.

Advertising: RK aimbot for example, i dunno how many times poeple asked me for it, and how to make it work for longer.

So what did i do?

I MADE A THREAD TO HELP THEM

Im not just active in The combat arms hacks section, i love F A R, and CA-clan advertising, glitching, help, and general.

Due to me being australian, the wait time will be grately different, and we can all be a bit happier, not having to wait 1230123010238 hours for a hack. I am usually on from 8am, to maybe 10pm (with breaks) on weekends, and maybe 5 hours daily on schooldays (once again, lately i havent been on due to a family issue which once again i rather not discuss)

So thats why i think you should pick ME as a minion.

I can, and WILL help you, i AM on the HOURS and will APROVE things that meet the stantards. Spam in the wrong section? ILL MOVE IT. Something stupid go down on the forums? ILL FIX IT.

After seeing minions go down, ive learnt from their mistakes. I belive its MY chance to shine.

Pick me as a minion

~~Stump~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    What the fuck is this shit?

Dave, mod nao?

Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    there have been over 9000 app threads that have come to nothing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Hi, im stumpy.

I am 's trainer, have been playing Combat Arms since the day it came out, and also trying to cheat since the day it came out.

I believe you should select ME as minion.

Why?
    Because after close to a year at MPGH, I know the steps how to help people, and i always help them.

Ask people around the Combat Arms Hacks section, they all know me. I help before I yell at them, for example, last night, A friend of mine was completely new to the hacking section. I have now taught him what injecotors are, what hacks are, how to get them, where to get them, and so on.

As my second point. I believe this is a big one. And if you dont believe me you can check my logs (last 5 days, not very active due to a family incident which i rather not speak of) I AM AUSTRALIAN!!!!
    So when your all asleep, there will be NO MORE waiting times for hacks. I know the drills, Ive seen minions come and go
    And im here to stay.

Determination is a key word for me , i am DETERMINED to help people.

This thread (^^ above) is what i created purely myself, there are many other threads. And after 10's of thousands of words, purely with information, pumped into YOUR brain, after you read MY threads, then you should know.

Im one for precautions. I once got a virus, it keylogged my whole computer, i had to re-install windows, all my accounts had been hacked, and shit was FUCKED UP>

I wont let that happen to you.

IF there is a virus, and its not themedia, and i have tested it. Then its /closed or /deleted.

Advertising: RK aimbot for example, i dunno how many times poeple asked me for it, and how to make it work for longer.

So what did i do?

I MADE A THREAD TO HELP THEM

Im not just active in The combat arms hacks section, i love F A R, and CA-clan advertising, glitching, help, and general.

Due to me being australian, the wait time will be grately different, and we can all be a bit happier, not having to wait 1230123010238 hours for a hack. I am usually on from 8am, to maybe 10pm (with breaks) on weekends, and maybe 5 hours daily on schooldays (once again, lately i havent been on due to a family issue which once again i rather not discuss)

So thats why i think you should pick ME as a minion.

I can, and WILL help you, i AM on the HOURS and will APROVE things that meet the stantards. Spam in the wrong section? ILL MOVE IT. Something stupid go down on the forums? ILL FIX IT.

After seeing minions go down, ive learnt from their mistakes. I belive its MY chance to shine.

Pick me as a minion

~~Stump~~

what a load of horse shit
    playing combat arms since it came out? ive been playing warrock since it came out doesnt get me a fucking spot

also trying to cheat for a year i released over 9000 warrock hacks ( when you could still use VB.NET)

@ topic

I SHOULD BE GMOD
    """"" Explain your logic behind your suggestion, else I will delete your post """"

/logic

1# requirement is to be from some land that usa has no respect for
    gourav == afgairanastan
    hispi == tacobell
    jetamay == canadasia
    English == BritDick from the land of yellow teeth and overall lack of personal hygine

and overall epic win
    Last edited by GG2GG; 09-05-2009 at 07:14 PM.

Thanks
    According to your logic i could be gmod?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicfailur3 View Post
    According to your logic i could be gmod?
    no because i have the allround win

previous experence and extremly high activity

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    New minions/mods in CA Section, make them Australian.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I think it's important that minions should be in different times zones to take care of the boards 24 hrs.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    I think it's important that minions should be in different times zones to take care of the boards 24 hrs.
    That's what I think too but no one want's to listen to a blackman

jew!

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast