Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Finished SAO. I honestly don't think it compares to Attack on Titan still. Just the romance kept me watching..
    Godlike.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    Finished SAO. I honestly don't think it compares to Attack on Titan still. Just the romance kept me watching..
    That's because AOT was a lot better than SAO. You should check out Fate/Zero, it's pretty good and the remake for the sequel is coming out Jan.30th.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    That's because AOT was a lot better than SAO. You should check out Fate/Zero, it's pretty good and the remake for the sequel is coming out Jan.30th.
    Yeah I agree its better but the romance and soundtrack in SAO was really well planned & displayed so that's what made me watch all 25 episodes.. I'll check that out sometime this weekend.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    Yeah I agree its better but the romance and soundtrack in SAO was really well planned & displayed so that's what made me watch all 25 episodes.. I'll check that out sometime this weekend.
    Romance? SAO reminds me of Mario in that aspect, he's OP as fuck and he's always saving Princess Peach while on the side getting his own harem of women. The romance was laughable imo. Soundtrack was very nice however. Glad to see you're going to watch Fate/Zero though, everyone needs to check out Urobutcher and his works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Romance? SAO reminds me of Mario in that aspect, he's OP as fuck and he's always saving Princess Peach while on the side getting his own harem of women. The romance was laughable imo. Soundtrack was very nice however. Glad to see you're going to watch Fate/Zero though, everyone needs to check out Urobutcher and his works.
    True, true. I just liked the relationship between Kirito and Asuna. The dialogue was really well written (at least the english translation was) and the soundtrack would always come in at the right time to set the mood. Anyways, I found the novels for SAO (eBooks) so I'll probably read from Volume 5 since that's where Gun Gale starts but I might now skip them all since I hate doing that. Where do you rank Fate/Zero compared to other animes? (Popular ones like SAO, AOT, Naruto, etc) and does it have action?
    Godlike.

Thanks
    True, true. I just liked the relationship between Kirito and Asuna. The dialogue was really well written (at least the english translation was) and the soundtrack would always come in at the right time to set the mood. Anyways, I found the novels for SAO (eBooks) so I'll probably read from Volume 5 since that's where Gun Gale starts but I might now skip them all since I hate doing that. Where do you rank Fate/Zero compared to other animes? (Popular ones like SAO, AOT, Naruto, etc) and does it have action?

Ranking? It's one of my favorite anime, it easily beats AOT, SAO and Naruto... and it has lots of action.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Where do you rank Fate/Zero compared to other animes? (Popular ones like SAO, AOT, Naruto, etc) and does it have action?
    Really you can only compare Fate/Zero to Shingeki.

Nothing in Naruto comes close to Fate/Zero at all.
    SAO has lesser animation quality(close), but the story and characters are just childish and boring.(and repetitive once GunGale gets released).
    Shingeki has lesser animation quality(close) but the characters are (not as but close) mature enough and the story is good enough for the premise.

Just a heads up: If you watch fate/zero you wanna download it at the highest quality(bluray and no, you don't need a Blu-Ray player to watch the download). Streaming it on the internet doesn't do it justice at all.
    Last edited by Empire; 01-13-2014 at 02:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Really you can only compare Fate/Zero to Shingeki.

Nothing in Naruto comes close to Fate/Zero at all.
    SAO has lesser animation quality(close), but the story and characters are just childish and boring.(and repetitive once GunGale gets released).
    Shingeki has lesser animation quality(close) but the characters are (not as but close) mature enough and the story is good enough for the premise.

Just a heads up: If you watch fate/zero you wanna download it at the highest quality(bluray and no, you don't need a Blu-Ray player to watch the download). Streaming it on the internet doesn't do it justice at all.
    Tried to find the blu-ray (1080p) on Pirate Bay but the only one I found of season 1 and 2 had barely any seeders and was 43 GB. Anyone have a link for a blu-ray version of Fate/Zero of Season 1 + 2 that has a lot of seeders and isn't humongous lol?
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Tried to find the blu-ray (1080p) on Pirate Bay but the only one I found of season 1 and 2 had barely any seeders and was 43 GB. Anyone have a link for a blu-ray version of Fate/Zero of Season 1 + 2 that has a lot of seeders and isn't humongous lol?
    NyaaTorrents >> [UTW] Fate Zero - 14-25 + Specials [BD][h264-1080p_FLAC]
    NyaaTorrents >> [UTW] Fate Zero - 01-13 + Specials [BD][h264-1080p_FLAC]

This is 1080p.

fate zero - NyaaTorrents >> Search

This has the other torrents in order of seeds.

UTW is probably the subber you want to go with, they are very dedicated to this stuff.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

NyaaTorrents >> [UTW] Fate Zero - 14-25 + Specials [BD][h264-1080p_FLAC]
    NyaaTorrents >> [UTW] Fate Zero - 01-13 + Specials [BD][h264-1080p_FLAC]

This is 1080p.

fate zero - NyaaTorrents >> Search

This has the other torrents in order of seeds.

UTW is probably the subber you want to go with, they are very dedicated to this stuff.
    Holy shit the file sizes are large. It'll take so long to download but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Still downloading the 1-13 of Fate/Zero LOL.

If any of you are bored, found some really good soundtracks from both AoT and SAO.

AoT:

SAO:
    Godlike.

Thanks

If any of you are bored, found some really good soundtracks from both AoT and SAO.

AoT:

SAO:

Fate/Zero is really good, same for Angel Beats!, and Gantz is alright. Just the suggestions IMO.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    SAO is good Beyond the Boundary is a 13 episode series and is a beautiful creation.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Remm. View Post
    SAO is good Beyond the Boundary is a 13 episode series and is a beautiful creation.

The animation, soundtrack and characters were all nice. The ending was the only problem for me...

Thanks

AoT:

SAO:
    Yuki did the compositions for Fate/Zero by the way (Same composer for SAO)

If you ever want to check out another VRMMO (that's good) watch .hack//Sign, coincidentally, Yuki is also the same composer for the soundtrack.

In my opinion, Yuki did the best job on .hack//Sign with Madoka Magica very close behind. If you like Fate/Zero you should check out Madoka Magica also, it was created by the same person. In terms of anime composers however, I loved Satoru Kosaki and Joe Hisaishi a bit more.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rance-Sama For This Useful Post:

Astro. (01-14-2014)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast