Hybrid View

Thanks

bf4 veteran items .44 magnum 3x scope unlock

hey guys, i leveled up max on my revolver pistol .44 magnum and then found out you need to have veteran status for that. frustrating I understand the veteran issue they are having since october and they are still working to fix that but have two questions:
    1. can you hack unlock .44 magnum 3x scope
    or
    2. if you get one of the free Vietnam BF would that be enough veteran status to get the 3x scope? Looks like mostly everywhere they advertise that you need to have BF3, which would make sense, as they try to force people to spend money to get the 3x scope.

ea's evil.

Thanks
    I know on my other Origin account, I had all my old BF games but I was able to get a couple more vet status numbers from free crap. Have you tried google? Now that i know that I will go digging since this is a fresh account. I want to have vet status. I shall return with answers. If you do it and it works, let me know what oyu did since I'm not at magnum yet.

Thanks
    I just remembered I have BF3, duh. You can buy CD keys for that for like freaking 2 dollars on cheapassgamer's website FWIW.

In BC2 days it was different. I think it's only traced by what you have on Origin now. I would try to install and play anything that's free.

You got what? 1942, Play4Free and Hereos.

I'd quick verify if it works but my connection is terrible so it would take me a while.

If anyone figures this out, lmk.

Thanks
    Gun's useless because the hammer delay

Why would you want to use it?
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post

It's like Pokemon man. Gotta catch em all. lol. Still wanna have it unlocked. I can relate. I'll NEVER use it either.

Thanks

lets just say i got 30 headshots in one TDM with .44. That weapon is a beast. Imagine what the 3x scope would do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datac1de View Post
    lets just say i got 30 headshots in one TDM with .44. That weapon is a beast. Imagine what the 3x scope would do.
    I was a monster with it in BF3. I wouldn't use anything else for a pistol. I could use it on the CQ maps almost like a primary. I received a few kick/bans for being too good with it even.

But I've heard nothing but terrible things about it in general so far. I'm not sure I have EVER been killed by the .44 lol

I'm gonna pull an all nighter on pistol maps, try to anyways and see if I can get them all. 93R intrigues me most.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jkinnune View Post
    I was a monster with it in BF3. I wouldn't use anything else for a pistol. I could use it on the CQ maps almost like a primary. I received a few kick/bans for being too good with it even.

But I've heard nothing but terrible things about it in general so far. I'm not sure I have EVER been killed by the .44 lol

I'm gonna pull an all nighter on pistol maps, try to anyways and see if I can get them all. 93R intrigues me most.
    93R is probably the best pistol for point blank and about 25m (assuming you can spam it without jamming)

since it has 0.2 less kick up and now with BURST weapons the 1st shot recoil is applied for the last bullet of the burst

best around pistol is the 226 though
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    93R is probably the best pistol for point blank and about 25m (assuming you can spam it without jamming)

since it has 0.2 less kick up and now with BURST weapons the 1st shot recoil is applied for the last bullet of the burst

best around pistol is the 226 though
    All I use is 226. I just got the 1911 so I don't even have the 93r yet. I get killed by it a lot though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ea help centr: NO WE doesn't WANNA GIVING YOU VETERAN STATUS
    MY MACRO WORK WITH:
    FOV: 100 !!!!

Playing Mu Online? >>Click Here<<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    There is a post on EA forums ... basically there have been a mistake and only some of the players received the scope in veteran battlepack ... I have spoke to EA reps and they said that once the error has been fixed they will release it for everyone ... I know its a bit shit, but be patient guys

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alexrelph View Post
    There is a post on EA forums ... basically there have been a mistake and only some of the players received the scope in veteran battlepack ... I have spoke to EA reps and they said that once the error has been fixed they will release it for everyone ... I know its a bit shit, but be patient guys
    everyone? even if you don't have previously purchased another BF franchise game? that would be cool, but I doubt it. the official post says that you only will receive the scope if you have particularly purchased bf3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by datac1de View Post
    everyone? even if you don't have previously purchased another BF franchise game? that would be cool, but I doubt it. the official post says that you only will receive the scope if you have particularly purchased bf3
    Sorry meant people with veteran status ... you are correct @datac1de ... got max Veteran status for free when I contacted EA Support )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I received a scope on December 15th I believe it was just for playing that day