Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Attempt to get minion back

God, I haven't been minion less more than a day and I already miss it, I know I really fuck up, I admitted all the wrong I've done here
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post9211455

me and liz already talked about the flamming situation , I promised never to flame another staff member again I sticked to that. I know i was a asshole but I was just trying to get mpgh to a better level and nobody took me serious.

apparently this got me demoted , was it because I said coons? It was't even serious it was something between me and king since we are both black and coons refers to black people. But yes it was starting to get hard to work with my fellow minions but I finally got it together, and I thought everything was going to be alright, I went to school came home played some games did my hw, I checked mpgh and seen confined resigning and it went from hell from their.

I know I got many chances since being editor but I really think i deserve a second chance here please, I dont want to beg

@Dave84311 @Liz @arunforce

Thanks
    so I'm guessing since raple got minion this wont mean anything to you guys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yea Royce I read your post and you've been Minion way to long, you shouldn't get demoted. Hope everything works out for you.

[IMG]https://i210.photobucke*****m/albums/bb266/Alalee/mpghLogoSteel-1.png[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ventry For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]BACKD00R (01-13-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If a majority of staff are sick of your shit, there's a problem and it ain't them.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (12-02-2014),[MPGH]BACKD00R (01-13-2014),Bernard (01-14-2014),Exotiic. (01-14-2014),[MPGH]Flengo (01-13-2014),Genesis (01-13-2014),[MPGH]Ghost (01-15-2014),Gio (01-14-2014),HappyMan20 (01-13-2014),Hunter (06-22-2015),Janitor (01-14-2014),Jim (01-14-2014),Josh (01-13-2014),Maxedout (01-15-2014),Nico (01-15-2014),Raple (01-14-2014),Slappy98765 (01-14-2014),Nozomi (01-14-2014),ThePixelJunk (01-14-2014),TheRickyRoss (01-15-2014),[SMA] Paradise` (01-14-2014)

Thanks
    Man up and try to keep some dignity, you can send appropriate people private messages, no need to wash your dirty laundry in public with your threads...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dtm4 For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Austin (01-13-2014),[MPGH]BACKD00R (01-13-2014),[MPGH]Dave84311 (01-13-2014),[MPGH]Flengo (01-13-2014),Genesis (01-13-2014),Hunter (06-22-2015),Janitor (01-14-2014),Maxedout (01-15-2014),Royce (01-13-2014),Nozomi (01-14-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtm4 View Post
    Man up and try to keep some dignity, you can send appropriate people private messages, no need to wash your dirty laundry in public with your threads...
    I'm trying to get a legit conversation between all the admins and i don't have them on msn

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If a majority of staff are sick of your shit, there's a problem and it ain't them.
    I can never get my point across without pissing someone off and they get mad at me and I get mad at them and then everyone hates me.

Honestly when you think about it, Confined mentioned something about me having 5 infractions and me bitching about infractions and fighitng with other staff about it, But when I ever try to explain something people don't take me serious and i try to prove that I'm right.

I already promised I would change, especially after my last reprimand, @master131 helped me get windows and I finally started to get my shit together but it all end here

i mean ffs look what i'm talking about, I try to get a serious point across and people derail my thread with stuff like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Remm. View Post
    God damn Royce, this is the reason I hate you.

Grow some balls and be a man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

I'm trying to get a legit conversation between all the admins and i don't have them on msn

I can never get my point across without pissing someone off and they get mad at me and I get mad at them and then everyone hates me.

Honestly when you think about it, Confined mentioned something about me having 5 infractions and me bitching about infractions and fighitng with other staff about it, But when I ever try to explain something people don't take me serious and i try to prove that I'm right.

I already promised I would change, especially after my last reprimand, @master131 helped me get windows and I finally started to get my shit together but it all end here

i mean ffs look what i'm talking about, I try to get a serious point across and people derail my thread with stuff like this

But here is the thing Royce, it is not you NOT getting the point across. You cannot change in a day. If you REALLY accepted your mistakes, you would take the demotion and went on with your day. Instead, however, you make these threads saying you are making a point that you are just trying to change MPGH for the better, when in reality, MPGH Staff watching this see that you have not changed a bit from your old ways. This is just another way you are using others to cover up your mistakes.

Just... Stop making these threads and relax. You are getting on everyone's nerves.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Remm. View Post

But here is the thing Royce, it is not you NOT getting the point across. You cannot change in a day. If you REALLY accepted your mistakes, you would take the demotion and went on with your day. Instead, however, you make these threads saying you are making a point that you are just trying to change MPGH for the better, when in reality, MPGH Staff watching this see that you have not changed a bit from your old ways. This is just another way you are using others to cover up your mistakes.

Just... Stop making these threads and relax. You are getting on everyone's nerves.
    I already know I can't change in a day, it's kinda hard to take a demotion after staying up to 3am just to make sure I had windows installed and working so I can check all types a file , to make sure mpgh is 100% safe for the community. I was not making these threads saying I was trying to make mpgh better, when I said i was saying that I was referring to the times I flammed staff, everyone can admit I changed from my old ways, I just ended back up in the same spot as before sadly

I really wish I could stop making these threads but I just want to have a conversations with liz and dave together because of what liz told me and what I promised

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

I already know I can't change in a day, it's kinda hard to take a demotion after staying up to 3am just to make sure I had windows installed and working so I can check all types a file , to make sure mpgh is 100% safe for the community. I was not making these threads saying I was trying to make mpgh better, when I said i was saying that I was referring to the times I flammed staff, everyone can admit I changed from my old ways, I just ended back up in the same spot as before sadly

I really wish I could stop making these threads but I just want to have a conversations with liz and dave together because of what liz told me and what I promised
    You did make a thread saying that. This one.
    Whether or not you got Windows or Mac or even Ubuntu, it still does not change the fact that you flamed staff. A promise only fits if they ALL agree to it. It was not just Liz and Dave's feelings, it was the minions, the MMs, the Ms and GMs, and whoever else I forget. You still got a long way to go.

And as for your position Royce, the only person you can blame for that is YOU. YOU are the reason we have acted as such, and YOU are gonna have to change if you decide to. It's as Dave said, "If a majority of staff are sick of your shit, there's a problem and it ain't them." You gotta be level-headed, or else shit like this happens. I am trying to help you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    God damn Royce, this is the reason I hate you.

Grow some balls and be a man.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

HappyMan20 (01-13-2014)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    The coon thing, was a bit silly, and it wasn't particularly directed at anyone. However calling all staff 'retarded'. That's another story. Plus let's be honest here, there was a lot of tension between you and other staff members, who constantly voiced their displeasure with you, so it would be a lie to say that did not influence Dave's decision.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    DaveLizArun Please make a new usergroup called "Future wizards" and give it to me
    I saw all of these coming .

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    DaveLizArun Please make a new usergroup called "Future wizards" and give it to me
    I saw all of these coming .
    hahahha...i read also funny sometimes.....

Remember to press the "THANKS" button if I helped you! (:
    Make Tutorial for every hack release and tested for it - ✔
    Make Injector - ✔
    Helping People- ✔
    Get 2000 Thanks - ✔
    Get 2100 Thanks - x
    Get 2200 Thanks - x
    Get 2300 Thanks - x
    Get 2400 Thanks - x
    Get 2500 Thanks - x
    Get 2600 Thanks - x
    Get 2700 Thanks - x
    Get 2800 Thanks - x
    Get 2900 Thanks - x

Thanks
    If you aren't gmod+ can you not post in this thread please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Unlucky Royce. You really should learn to control your anger and think about what you post before pressing that "Post Quick Reply" button.

Your poor attitude towards the community represented your lack of care and pride for your position.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast