Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    lol. Well you named all of them just then. opening with Olly is more difficult and cryptic, but if you know what your doing you can find out everything about how the game works. I would use Mhs or CE, they even have assemblers included in them. You just have to get it so PB or HS don't detect your cheat engine.
    Ok i have been using cheat engine a bit for some old games, but i don't understand how u can get the static adresses (non DMA-adresses). Also is it possible to find ALL adresses with CE or MHS, or would i need Olly to find everything?

PS: U should ask for minion in this section so it might become active again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by BooYa View Post
    Ok i have been using cheat engine a bit for some old games, but i don't understand how u can get the static adresses (non DMA-adresses). Also is it possible to find ALL adresses with CE or MHS, or would i need Olly to find everything?

PS: U should ask for minion in this section so it might become active again
    Believe me I have tried, but... I can't get it for the very reason that I want it. No one posts here...

Anyway. I would really like to know too. I suck in CE and MHS. I just don't like learning things by trial and error as much as learning things from a book and then applying it. So I probably won't even attempt too much actual hacking till I learn Reversing and WinAPI...

As far as I know there's a way to find pointers to DMA addresses, but I'm not exactly sure how. I'm not that familiar with CE or MHS...

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lowlz nice this help me alot
    ~Back~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Lowlz nice this help me alot.
    ~Back~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Believe me I have tried, but... I can't get it for the very reason that I want it. No one posts here...

Anyway. I would really like to know too. I suck in CE and MHS. I just don't like learning things by trial and error as much as learning things from a book and then applying it. So I probably won't even attempt too much actual hacking till I learn Reversing and WinAPI...

As far as I know there's a way to find pointers to DMA addresses, but I'm not exactly sure how. I'm not that familiar with CE or MHS...
    Oh static addresses? I've never managed to do it in Cheat engine (albeit i was much younger when i tried), but the way MHS handles it is quite easy. Also, i don't even need to do anything for MHS to not get detected. It's really awesome! L. Spiro rocks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I think I will be completely revising this guide in the next few days, and try to keep it up to date.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Can you add NASM to the list just because NASM ROCKS
    Also its a compiler that assumes nothing and makes you remember what your doing and you really should remember what your doing when coding something in assembly...
    Last edited by hobosrock696; 10-22-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Thanks
    Do you have a TASM [ TUT ] ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Very helpful, thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234