Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Need help with dayz key/hack info please help!

Okay so im banned from dayz/arma 2 oa and i stopped hacking a while ago and tried to buy the game again to play legit but after few days igot global banned again even tho i got a new copy of the game. So my friend told me i had to buy it again and unistall it from my old account and reinstall it on my new account i bought it on so i did that and the same thing i got banned again. So i think battleye is tracking my ip or something. So i had an idea to give my friend the money on paypal and let him buy it on a new account he creates and then he will give me the key and il just use it on my normal (banned) account with darkys key changer if i do this will it get banned even if he keeps the key linked to the new account he got it on? please help i miss dayz :,(
    Last edited by ea_sk8er_jj; 01-15-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ea_sk8er_jj View Post
    Okay so im banned from dayz/arma 2 oa and i stopped hacking a while ago and tried to buy the game again to play legit but after few days igot global banned again even tho i got a new copy of the game. So my friend told me i had to buy it again and unistall it from my old account and reinstall it on my new account i bought it on so i did that and the same thing i got banned again. So i think battleye is tracking my ip or something. So i had an idea to give my friend the money on paypal and let him buy it on a new account he creates and then he will give me the key and il just use it on my normal (banned) account with darkys key changer if i do this will it get banned even if he keeps the key linked to the new account he got it on? please help i miss dayz :,(
    Have you been downloading hacks from YT or other websites?
    It's possible that you downloaded a keystealer that is still stealing the new keys you're putting in.
    Scan your PC if you did.
    /Moved to Help & Request section.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round