Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Snow Valley Tent??

OK 1st off if this isn't the right place let me know.

I don't mess with glitches much (and sorry I don't have a vid or anything) but wanted to let you hardcore glitchers know (if yall don't already???) The other night while playing a common legit game in Snow Valley I spawned in the area where the 2 tents are. Well all I did was zoomed my scope on my sniper and started walking backwards looking for the enemy on top of the unit and BAM, walked right inside the 2nd tent (the 1 furthest from the opening.
    There's no way out that I could find. I stayed running around inside the tent for a good 15 minutes. Teammates saw it and thought it was funny that I couldn't escape and was going to let the enemy come get a free kill just to get me out, but I ended up nading myself.

So not sure of it's use but it's worth a look to you hardcore glitchers here. I do know as far as game play with this, I COULD see out the 'flap' of the tent towards the downstairs area and I shot a few rounds off and the shots do go outside for possible kills. Now I didn't have anyone to let me know if shots could penetrate thru the walls of the tent.

Hope it helps someone.
    Last edited by CorkyW; 01-15-2014 at 11:37 PM.