Thread: WOW STOP!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

WOW STOP!!

dont flame the people that post hacks,that look like shiet.it can look crap but it may work so dont flame becasue thats wat happened the last time a member posted a hack with opk and chamms and super jump,and yes it looked shiet but he had proof it works and now i dont think hes going to post it, so for the people who said shiet at that hack i say fk u and to the people that siad gj,nice,plz release it i say Ty

Mods you can close it if you like iam just saying this to help members understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't need to understand... and ur probably the same guy Dontrustchoobs, so GTFO
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 09-06-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    What a sad choob...
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    nuub go cry with mama

Thanks
    Quality is everything. GTFO

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ventor33 View Post
    Quality is everything. GTFO
    Quoted for truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Choobs And There Humor. Mod/Minions?!?! UNITE!! And Move This To Flame Section, We Could Have Some Fun With This
    [IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i324.photobucke*****m/albums/k357/Win32Trojan/Untitled-1-4.gif[/IMG]

Hazedup is the best there ever was

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by coolness1234 View Post
    dont flame the people that post hacks,that look like shiet.it can look crap but it may work so dont flame becasue thats wat happened the last time a member posted a hack with opk and chamms and super jump,and yes it looked shiet but he had proof it works and now i dont think hes going to post it, so for the people who said shiet at that hack i say fk u and to the people that siad gj,nice,plz release it i say Ty

Mods you can close it if you like iam just saying this to help members understand.
    And mods will close this if they want and frankly they dont give a fuck about your post, they dont need your "permission".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

if people are such ass holes dont release ur "OPK,CHAM,SUPER JUMP"
    that way we will get less people infected

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Wow retard.
    1st Off No1 Would Release OPK and Super Jump. Etc in a pub hack.
    Ur both choobs and i dont trust
    I bet ur the same so you can trick people to dl it and get a virus
    Fuck Your Face

pce

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Xehqp9glVls&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Xehqp9glVls&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

w0000000000000!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yep... fail post let's move this to the flaming section, I can see a ton of fun with this thread.
    If you didn't post (you're very likely to be the same person) your so-called OPK or whatever in a pub hack, you wouldn't get flamed so much.
    GTFO.
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    Where'd they all go?

Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Im getting sick and tired of people releasing vip hacks DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE VIP? so not many people can have them the game is no fun when everyone is GOD.

Wtf is the point of having hack wars. the point of hacks is to get an edge over other players Giving pub vip also hurts mpgh as well as nex. Only chams should be given to the pub that way you dont see fucking lvl 2 noobs going around with 125125.50 kdr.

also pimpin you little cock gobbler You stole one of my eyes Did i give you permission? FUCK NO take it out dick
    Last edited by pain; 09-07-2009 at 12:20 AM.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    Im getting sick and tired of people releasing vip hacks DO YOU KNOW WHY THERE VIP? so not many people can have them the game is no fun when everyone is GOD.

Wtf is the point of having hack wars. the point of hacks is to get an edge over other players Giving pub vip also hurts mpgh as well as nex. Only chams should be given to the pub that way you dont see fucking lvl 2 noobs going around with 125125.50 kdr.

also pimpin you little cock gobbler You stole one of my eyes Did i give you permission? FUCK NO take it out dick
    Flaming time it is
    To the flaming section!!
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    Where'd they all go?

Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol its not flame its just my opinion but the him stealing my eye ya thats flame.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast