My favorite class in the game and badass looking to. Also this class right here started the trend of OP classes.
Picture and skill list is from wikidot.
Requirements: The only way to get this class if from donated items of awesomeness

Special Effects:

Vindicator of They gain mana when they:
Strike a enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
Are struck by an enemy on combat
Skills:

- Auto Attack
Auto_Attack.png
Auto Attack
Rank Needed: 0
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Physical
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.

- Super Taster
Skill74.png
Super Taster
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 15 Mana
Cooldown: 5 Seconds
Type: Physical / Magical
Description: Summons a Super Taster to bite your foe, causing a DoT and slowing your enemy for 6 seconds.

- I Just Want Your Half
Skill03.png
I Just Want Your Half
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Take a small amount of you foe's life force and heal yourself for a small amount.
Note: Deals 61% weapon damage on impact.

- We Want A Rock
Skill75.png
We Want A Rock
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Description: Petrify your opponent for 4 seconds but applies a DoT to you.

- I've Got A Fang
Passive_Skill.png
I've Got A Fang
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive
Description: Increase Damage Output by 20%

- Hot Cha
Passive_Skill.png
Hot Cha
Rank Needed: 4
Description: Increase Haste by 20%

- Mass Of Incandescent Gas
Skill04.png
Mass Of Incandescent Gas
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Description: Create a tiny SUN causing massive damage. Applies a DoT and reduces the damage the enemy does for 10 seconds.
Note: Deals 613% weapon damage on impact.

- Can't Keep Johnny Down
Passive_Skill.png
Can't Keep Johnny Down
Rank Needed: 10
Description: Randomly, on hit, fully refills your mana.

Notes:

Lorepedia entry.
Also see Vindicator Of They (Merge).
Male
Female
14ya3bp.png

Skill order: 125,1352,521

The revamp of this class is probably Alpha omega because in a way Ao is a carbon copy maybe even better version of the class with a few twerks. Anyway rank 5 is your nuke rank 2 is a heal that does decent damage and 1 one is just your dot. i dont like to use rank 3 because its a stun but does a dot on yourself not alot of damage but still taking damage itself is risky so i dont use it on harder that i solo.

PVP
Reading the skill tree you can tell u can just rape opponents with this class. all you gotta do is just stun and drop your nuke and you win. Even today it is still used and can do its job efficiently.

PVE
Its basically like i said before the test version of AO so it has the same strengths and weaknesses. It can kill monsters and bosses easily but in terms of farming its decent. For hard hitting bosses you have to be careful because this class does burn mp quickly so if your not careful you will die.

Rating:8/10

Its a 8/10 because 1 you can't get the class unless by donated item of awesomeness so thats on luck, second like i said alpha omega is a better version of this class and is cheaper to in ac terms. This class started the bullshit and even though the look is amazing i still hate it for the simiple fact is that what necromancer was the overused class before this and even though the other classes was shit it made them even more useless in today's standards. All im saying is that their are alot of OP classes in aqw which is stupid because it just makes it easier to play the game because now you can just bot or use ac to get the class so you can basically kill alot of monsters and people.