Thread: Uce

Thanks

Uce

Hello. I'm a new member here I just made an UCE using a tutorial I found here on this site. I have a few questions though. Is this thing undetectable by Punk Buster? I tried messing with it in a new account I made today, only to get kicked after I tried doing a scan. I am interested in learning as much as I can about hacking w/ warrock, however I am a complete noob to all this. I have been researching alot about it in the last couple days, but I'm confused on alot of stuff. For example, I see people talking about addresses for stuff like invisibilty, health, and other hacks, but do I use a program such as CE for that? Also it sounds like there are some public hacks out. Are these recommended to try or do they just end up detected by punk buster? Any help/info/references to websites would be appreciated.

Thanks
    well if u made a UCE
    thens its a Undetected cheat engine
    if its a CE then its just a cheatengine thats detectable

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    I just made a new account and put the stamina addresses into my UCE however i got kicked by punkbuster after about two mins . Did I mess something up while I was making it? Did Punk buster maybe add some strings it searched for that I didnt change? If I have to remake my UCE all over again, is there a tutorial that someone can say for a fact works? I have a list of all the strings I changed if anyone could help me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
    Hello. I'm a new member here I just made an UCE using a tutorial I found here on this site. I have a few questions though. Is this thing undetectable by Punk Buster? I tried messing with it in a new account I made today, only to get kicked after I tried doing a scan. I am interested in learning as much as I can about hacking w/ warrock, however I am a complete noob to all this. I have been researching alot about it in the last couple days, but I'm confused on alot of stuff. For example, I see people talking about addresses for stuff like invisibilty, health, and other hacks, but do I use a program such as CE for that? Also it sounds like there are some public hacks out. Are these recommended to try or do they just end up detected by punk buster? Any help/info/references to websites would be appreciated.
    Is this thing undetectable by Punk Buster?
    No, almost everything witch is public on this site is detected. At this moment only l0ngcats hack is undetected.

For example, I see people talking about addresses for stuff like invisibilty, health, and other hacks, but do I use a program such as CE for that?
    Addresses are the place where the value's are stored in the memory, if you edit the value of these addresses, you can simply make a trainer. If you change the OpCode, so you change the real instruction, you can do funny things with it like increment, decrement. =') I advise you to go learning C++, C, C# or any other language ^^

Are these recommended to try or do they just end up detected by punk buster?
    No, public things are always punked in a few days. Max 7 days I think. (Except l0ngcats first hack :P That is still undetected i thought..)

Happy? ^^

Thanks
    edit to u ^^

l0ngcats wrhax IS detectable

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Goddie View Post
    edit to u ^^

l0ngcats wrhax IS detectable
    Not until yesterday evening, I've even played with it today like 50 minutes and not getting banned.. so I gues it isn't detected?

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    I followed NDK721's tutorial step by step except I used my own strings or w/e they are called. Its being detected however. I wanna narrow down where my problem might be. I do remember when I was making it, actual search and replace didn't find two of the strings I was supposed to change, so I skipped it thinking it was okay. I think there were two things. I know one was a url for https://www.syndiv.com/ce/ and the other one may of been protect2 but I'm not sure. Here is a list of everything I was supposed to change:

CEDRIVER53
    DBKPROCLIST53
    DBKTHREADLIST53
    dbk32.sys

CEDRIVER52
    DBKProcList51
    DBKThreadList51

VQE
    OP
    OT
    NOP
    RPM
    WPM
    VAE
    CreateRemoteAPC
    ReadPhysicalMemory
    WritePhysicalMemory
    GetPhysicalAddress
    GetPEProcess
    GetPEThread
    ProtectMe
    UnprotectMe
    IsValidHandle
    GetCR4
    GetCR3
    SetCR3
    GetSDT
    GetSDTShadow
    setAlternateDebugMethod
    getAlternateDebugMethod
    DebugProcess
    StopDebugging
    StopRegisterChange
    RetrieveDebugData
    GetThreadsProcessOffset
    GetThreadListEntryOffset
    GetDebugportOffset
    GetProcessnameOffset
    StartProcessWatch
    WaitForProcessListData
    GetProcessNameFromID
    GetProcessNameFromPEProcess
    GetIDTCurrentThread
    GetIDTs
    MakeWritable
    GetLoadedState
    ChangeRegOnBP
    DBKSuspendThread
    DBKResumeThread
    DBKSuspendProcess
    DBKResumeProcess
    KernelAlloc
    GetKProcAddress
    Protect2
    test
    useIOCTL
    DBKGetDC

Myhook
    CeFunctionProc
    nextscanbutton
    scanvalue

scanvalue2
    ScanType
    VarType
    newscan
    ScanText
    syndic.com/ce

CheatEngine
    cheat engine

If anyone knows if I am missing any it would be appreciated if you could add them to my list. If I didn't mess up here, then it must of been in another step.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Im working on trying to make my UCE undectable right now. I got a question though. I used Actual search and replace to find three values i need to change:

• 7FFFFFFF

The tutorial I was using said add 5 to each value which gave me

I thought maybe these were being detected so I decided to add another number to that to help make it more unique, which I did using ASnR. Then I opened my cheatengine up in Delphi and looked at the code in the main unit and I see ToAddress.text:='80000004';. I also saw the 80000005 one being used too. Weren't these supposed to change when I used ASnR? Should I change these using Delphi?

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Nevermind, I got that figured out. It did change it but it didn't show it at first. Maybe I had Delphi open or something cause once I closed it and reopened, they were changed. I made a few changes that might have been causing it to get detected. Im gonna go make a new account here on warrock and test it. Hopefully it works becuase I'm out of ideas unless I can find exactly what Punk Buster searches for.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
    Nevermind, I got that figured out. It did change it but it didn't show it at first. Maybe I had Delphi open or something cause once I closed it and reopened, they were changed. I made a few changes that might have been causing it to get detected. Im gonna go make a new account here on warrock and test it. Hopefully it works becuase I'm out of ideas unless I can find exactly what Punk Buster searches for.
    yep. good luck and dont forget to put a pic of it in you sig ^^
    (u might want to change the name)

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    IT WORKS! What a good feeling. Now i got a lot more to learn. Those address's that are in that sticky post, what type are they? I used four byte on the stamina address and it worked, but the radar one didn't. Do i need two bytes maybe? Also what are pointers?

Oh and my UCE looks like the regular CE. I still got to make it look good. Did you just change your's using Delphi?

And are there some addresses that are detectable, even though I'm using a UCE?
    Last edited by Stranger00; 05-17-2007 at 11:30 AM.