Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Post Old Unleashed server revamped for Monster FTB pack...

Hey, sorry this seems like a double thread, but I can't get rid of the first one, so I will start a new one.

As before, we are looking for a few players to join up on the new Monster FTB mod pack. Here are some details...

#1 Cracked server.
    #2 Only 2.0Mbps TOP speed, so it may be a slow connection and THERE WILL BE LAG (not as much now surprise surprise). We do have a dedicated machine soley for Minecraft FTB Monster only now.
    #3 No money required nor needed. Just come to have fun and build crap to impress us, or if you are a noob like us, great!
    #4 No greifing. Jokes and gags are fine so long as they are non-destructive nor extremely hard to get rid of. (Damn Cicadas, used to like 'em.)
    #5 No quarries in the overworld within 2000 blocks of spawn. (Since the server IS more powerful, I have made a mining age and we can gather resources and go from there, but we still suck.)
    #6 You don't have to start from the wood punching stage...

Two Mods from other packs have appeared as well on our server, Ars Magica 2 and Archamedes ships. It's not hard to add them in, if you have troubles I am here to help out.

Also: there is Optifine FML available, and BD Sphax texture packs for all mod items if you want to know, just ask!

Last edited by TheWhiteTyger; 01-24-2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Added in more information...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    UPDATE: Just got Galacticraft implimented plus Morph and a few others disabled to try to help save a little resource power for the server, Server will also be getting a full blown upgrade come shortly. Lycanites mobs is killing us out there.

UPDATE: We're back up and running with Galacticraft implimented 100%
    Last edited by TheWhiteTyger; 01-28-2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: UPDATE of maintanence