Thread: Interesting

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    Its our life not yours We do what we want You dont need to care about us and we dont want you to. Besides you dont care about us you hate us for doing what we enjoy doing. just because We post on a forum or help the forum out that has given us joy doesnt mean we have no lifes why do we do things? are our only goals in life to become great and powerful is that all we strive to do? or do we let our emotions seep in and allow us to enjoy things like mpgh. Keep your thoughts to yourself. As long as people have a good time here there is no wasting your life. there is only bettering it by giving yourself Enjoyment in this sad world. Dont tell us what is good and what is bad. Leave that to us.
    That's what Im planning to do Seems like a good life to me.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hehehe, Good luck with that buddy.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Bettering yourself by going on mpgh. Lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You can better yourself by allmost anything How do you think infants grow? by selling raddlers to other tots? naaa they play with there fun toys all day. and learn things.

Right not im trying to learn how to get a name change im trying to change my name to Pein or Pain
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yeah ima drop out of school because mpgh makes me happy in this sad sad world. CMON GUYS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Your taking my words way to seriously now funny man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    DAVE USES GOOGLE ADS TOO !

HE GOT'S A HUGE TRAFFIC FROM HERE SOO HE MAKES A LOT OF PROFIT

Thanks
    Well,he has to pay to keep the site up and running so litterally speaking, we do get paid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    get paid in terms a having the benefits of one of the best forum setups???
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    He also get paid from VIP users every now and then although its not that many

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345