Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post

uh who the heck are you?
    1.) Ion know yu...
    2.)Coming on here acting like i met you before when i haven't even met yu
    3.) I neva wld send nudes to anyone bt my bf.
    Please swerve perv.
    Quote Originally Posted by King RJ View Post
    Let me clear this up witcha home boy, Sch'Vannia sent you fake nudes cause i told her ass to send you fake nudes. GG to ya, now nigga, time for a thread on this bs

Who the heck are you???? Your buddy just confirmed that "he told you to send a pic to me" but for no reason at all?

Look at our our visitor messages. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/converse.p...0897&u2=853390 You deleted some of the messages in the vms.

Looks like you had a conversation with me but You don't know me. lol, k. Be honest. Last year you were a completely different girl. Now this year you claim to be this lightskin chick named sch'vanna LOL. You're a fucking joke dude.

I'm the perv tho HAHA, jokes on you. We all know you're a guy. The jig is up cuh, stop e-whoring.
    Last edited by Blake; 02-01-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    What is this?

Thanks
    People, Why are we wasting our time on this post?

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Who the heck are you???? Your buddy just confirmed that "he told you to send a pic to me" but for no reason at all?

Look at our our visitor messages. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/converse.p...0897&u2=853390 You deleted some of the messages in the vms.

Looks like you had a conversation with me but You don't know me. lol, k. Be honest. Last year you were a completely different girl. Now this year you claim to be this lightskin chick named sch'vanna LOL. You're a fucking joke dude.

I'm the perv tho HAHA, jokes on you. We all know you're a guy. The jig is up cuh, stop e-whoring.
    Please leave me the hell alone, i neva talked to YUU AND RJ JUST TOLD YUR STUPID SELF THAT IM NT THE SAME GIRL THT U KNW. OMFG, LEARN TO READ N LEAVE ME ALONE CAUSE IDK YA ASS!!!!
    SINCE YOU CAN'T READ
    1.) THE SCHVANNIA GIRL WAS THE BLACK GIRL YUU TLKED TO OR W/E... ACCORDING TORJ
    2.) MY NAME IS TRINITY IDIOT
    3.) DO NOT EVER SAY UK ME CAUSE U SURE FKIN DONT
    4.) DROP THE DAMN SUBJECT I GOT A PUSSY AND IDC WHAT A LIL VIRGIN HAS TO SAY BOUTME
    Last edited by ShunnyBun; 02-01-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Please leave me the hell alone, i neva talked to YUU AND RJ JUST TOLD YUR STUPID SELF THAT IM NT THE SAME GIRL THT U KNW. OMFG, LEARN TO READ N LEAVE ME ALONE CAUSE IDK YA ASS!!!!SINCE YOU CAN'T READ1.) THE SCHVANNIA GIRL WAS THE BLACK GIRL YUU TLKED TO OR W/E... ACCORDING TORJ2.) MY NAME IS TRINITY IDIOT3.) DO NOT EVER SAY UK ME CAUSE U SURE FKIN DONT4.) DROP THE DAMN SUBJECT I GOT A PUSSY AND IDC WHAT A LIL VIRGIN HAS TO SAY BOUTME
    So the girl that was dating this same RJ guy , is now dating you ? Using the same MPGH account? You're a fucking idiot lol Your story. You're dating some underground rapper, makes hella money supposedly, wanting to be single because he can't see you but lives 45 minutes away from you. Keep in mind he's an underground rapper making hella money. The guy that you and schvanna dated, made an mpgh account just to defend a girl he doesn't even want to be in a relationship with anymore? come on, you're a fucking joke and what makes it even more funny is how much you're trying to defend yourself. The picture you posted of you and some chick being lesbians, was found on google images LOL. You made another account posing as this RJ guy to defend yourself. Sharing the same account with his ex girlfriend LOL and on top of all that , you're extremely mad at all of this. Last year shunnybun was schvanna , this year she's trinity dating the same underground rapper RJ. You clown
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    So the girl that was dating this same RJ guy , is now dating you ? Using the same MPGH account? You're a fucking idiot lol Your story. You're dating some underground rapper, makes hella money supposedly, wanting to be single because he can't see you but lives 45 minutes away from you. Keep in mind he's an underground rapper making hella money. The guy that you and schvanna dated, made an mpgh account just to defend a girl he doesn't even want to be in a relationship with anymore? come on, you're a fucking joke and what makes it even more funny is how much you're trying to defend yourself. The picture you posted of you and some chick being lesbians, was found on google images LOL. You made another account posing as this RJ guy to defend yourself. Sharing the same account with his ex girlfriend LOL and on top of all that , you're extremely mad at all of this. Last year shunnybun was schvanna , this year she's trinity dating the same underground rapper RJ. You clown
    uhhh what r yu tlkin bout?
    I see him every weekend, n hes picking me up after work. idk how the heck u think he dnt want me when he is tlkin bout gettin a ring..
    and uhmmm, i didnt make tht rj acct, rj made it himself at his work... dunt believe me, take ur desperate ass to a staff to look up the ip
    nw stop tlkin to me jackass. cuse IDK YUU, N SURE AS FK DNT WANA TLK TO U NO MO U PERVERTED FUCKING FREAK

Thanks
    Lol 5 dollars says your some nerd, and that's some girl you like who will never date you @ShunnyBun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ineedtotrade! For This Useful Post:

DenialS. (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

I see him every weekend, n hes picking me up after work. idk how the heck u think he dnt want me when he is tlkin bout gettin a ring..
    and uhmmm, i didnt make tht rj acct, rj made it himself at his work... dunt believe me, take ur desperate ass to a staff to look up the ip
    nw stop tlkin to me jackass. cuse IDK YUU, N SURE AS FK DNT WANA TLK TO U NO MO U PERVERTED FUCKING FREAK
    If you know your a chick than why keep arguing? Honestly, this thread is pointless, who the hell cares if your a chick or not? Why try so hard to prove that you are when you will never see ANY one of us in your life. Personally, I think your just a confused fag, but I could be wrong, and a underground rapper? lmao really? This is the only part I want proof of. Post a pic of you and your "Underground rapper" together along with a music video of him.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post

If you know your a chick than why keep arguing? Honestly, this thread is pointless, who the hell cares if your a chick or not? Why try so hard to prove that you are when you will never see ANY one of us in your life. Personally, I think your just a confused fag, but I could be wrong, and a underground rapper? lmao really? This is the only part I want proof of. Post a pic of you and your "Underground rapper" together along with a music video of him.
    im not provin to him im a girl, im proving to him im nt the same girl he thinks i am... he is just to stupid to know that...
    look.... idc what yu think of me, but i care when u think u fuckin know me when u fuckin dont know me....

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

im not provin to him im a girl, im proving to him im nt the same girl he thinks i am... he is just to stupid to know that...
    look.... idc what yu think of me, but i care when u think u fuckin know me when u fuckin dont know me....
    Your a confused ghetto typing cunt. If you aint showing tits than get the fuck off this forum.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You claim to see him every weekend but on this "rj" guys facebook account it says he never gets to see you and that you only live 45 minutes away but he can't see you because he doesn't have his license. Funny how sjored went to his facebook, posted proof about how he doesn't want to be with you but you claim that he's coming to pick you up and what not then you got busted, a picture of the girl you're claiming to be was on reddit,4chan and a bunch of other websites but he claims that u were doxed LOL.

You're so mad that you got caught. That's why you're calling me a perv and a virgin because that's the only pathetic come back you have. You're one shity human being.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thank god i found out how to ignore someone on forums.

finally!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL.

On a serious note: Who the hell posts their selfies on a fucking imgr link? There are proper social media sites like facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube that makes it rather more convincing.

And for you special ladies and or gentlemen (ahem @ShunnyBun) with a horrid reputation are often submitted to the TheDirtyNastySlutsnFagsDatabase.
    Last edited by adriandevera; 02-01-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345