Thread: CatFished

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

I honestly don't even remember posting that shit on her profile. @ShunnyBun why you catfish me guhhh?
    In all seriousness though, that shit is fucked. No one does that to my bro Blake. She ain't got no Big Mac, she got a fish fillet and some Mcnuggets.
    there's nothing left for you here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Blake (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol blaek got ewhored

can i see ur sister plz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

Blake (02-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you talked with a girl online...but it turns out to be some other girl that was pretending to be some hot girl, would that still be catfishing?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Dead ass tho shunny bunny is a guy and it hurts my feelings.

To think you and I had something. That something turned out to be , you having a completely different girl in your signature saying it was you , to sending me a fake pussy pic , to you having a completely different girl in your current signature.

I thought we had something but you turned out to be a dude.

#Catfished

All jokes aside. This "girl" and I was talking on skype, and msn for a little while , "she" was telling me some stuff about "her and her boyfriend". All was good, "she" wanted to send me a picture but not of her face. I'm like go for it. "she" sends a picture of her poonani . I decide to google the picture. Shit came up on imgur ,reddit and 4chan. I told her that I found out the picture was fake . We stopped talking.

Don't let this guy gold dig you like she did me. I sold foodstamps and gave her the money via paypal.

Just kidding about the last part but seriously don't let this guy fool you.

shunnybun
    Lmao "I thought we had something" Go get some pussy xD.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    If you talked with a girl online...but it turns out to be some other girl that was pretending to be some hot girl, would that still be catfishing?
    Yea that's the whole point of "catfish".

Go look up mtv catfish. It's a show about 2 guys going around the world helping people with online relationships. Some of the episodes turn out to be a hit( the real person) others end up being a different girl or a different guy then what the pictures show.

So in this case , If shunnybun and I took it serious and we went to meet up, I would call nev and his brother, they would set up a date to meet shunny, when we get to her house it turns out to be a guy, I cry, the show gets hella views, they makes money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DenialS. View Post

Lmao "I thought we had something" Go get some pussy xD.
    lmao I'm glad you laughed because half the shit I said was a joke. I've never had an online relationship and I've never wanted one.

I've been in a relationship with this same girl for over 5 years. We just recently broke up because she found out I was tested positive.

Hope you believe that too lmao!
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Dead ass tho shunny bunny is a guy and it hurts my feelings.

To think you and I had something. That something turned out to be , you having a completely different girl in your signature saying it was you , to sending me a fake pussy pic , to you having a completely different girl in your current signature.

I thought we had something but you turned out to be a dude.

#Catfished

All jokes aside. This "girl" and I was talking on skype, and msn for a little while , "she" was telling me some stuff about "her and her boyfriend". All was good, "she" wanted to send me a picture but not of her face. I'm like go for it. "she" sends a picture of her poonani . I decide to google the picture. Shit came up on imgur ,reddit and 4chan. I told her that I found out the picture was fake . We stopped talking.

Don't let this guy gold dig you like she did me. I sold foodstamps and gave her the money via paypal.

Just kidding about the last part but seriously don't let this guy fool you.

shunnybun

STOP FUCKIN SAYIN YUU KNOW ME, I DUNT KNW UR DESPERT ASS, AND U SURE AS FK DNT KNW ME, IDK ANY1 ON HERE.
    RJ GAVE ME THIS DANG ACCOUNT, AND IM SRRY IM NT THE STUPID BITCH U THINK I AM. I AM A NEW GIRL AND ONLY REASON RJ GAVE ME THIS IS CAUSE MY ACCOUNT DIDNT SEND A VERIFICATION THINGY TO MY E-MAIL SO HE GAVE ME THIS ONE THAT BELONGED TO HIS EX TILL SHE GAVE IT TO HIM.
    NOW FUCKIN STOP TLKIN BOUT ME SERIOUSLY CAUSE IM NT HERE TO IMPRESS NO FUCKER OR TO E-DATE. IM HERE TO ONLY TLK AND CHAT AS FRIENDS ONLY N GET CHEATS/HACKS FOR THE GAMES I PLAY.
    FOR 1.) I DUNT FUCKIN E-DATE, N I SURE AS FK DONT TLK SEXY ON SKYPE CONVOS. I GOT A MAN, I DUNT NEED NO E-FAG AS A BF...
    FOR 2.) YUU NEED HELP CAUSE U KEEP STEADY THINKIN I AM WHO I AM NOT, WHICH IS SUM STUPID BITCH THAT U REMEMBBBER

ALSO:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post

STOP FUCKIN SAYIN YUU KNOW ME, I DUNT KNW UR DESPERT ASS, AND U SURE AS FK DNT KNW ME, IDK ANY1 ON HERE.
    RJ GAVE ME THIS DANG ACCOUNT, AND IM SRRY IM NT THE STUPID BITCH U THINK I AM. I AM A NEW GIRL AND ONLY REASON RJ GAVE ME THIS IS CAUSE MY ACCOUNT DIDNT SEND A VERIFICATION THINGY TO MY E-MAIL SO HE GAVE ME THIS ONE THAT BELONGED TO HIS EX TILL SHE GAVE IT TO HIM.

So he gave you his ex girl friends account because you didn't get the little verification thingy BUT he made an account instantly to try and defend you LOL

You are a fuckin clown dude.

Tell your boyfriend RJ , that internet threats are very intimidating when the guy he's posing to be doesn't even know me. He's the fake RJ just like you're the fake schvanna which was posing as a fake girl just like you are. Is your whole life a joke like you make yourself out to be or is it just an internet thing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

So he gave you his ex girl friends account because you didn't get the little verification thingy BUT he made an account instantly to try and defend you LOL

Tell your boyfriend RJ , that internet threats are very intimidating when the guy he's posing to be doesn't even know me. He's the fake RJ just like you're the fake schvanna which was posing as a fake girl just like you are. Is your whole life a joke like you make yourself out to be or is it just an internet thing?
    Yur the fkin clown wastin yur time, once he gets here im gettin off n goin to his house idiot

GOODBYE ASSHOLE THT IDK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunnyBun View Post
    Yur the fkin clown wastin yur time, once he gets here im gettin off n goin to his house idiotGOODBYE ASSHOLE THT IDK
    He knows my skype for MPGH, OMG you know why? For one , it's pretty obvious. this schvanna girl and I would talk on skype and who would know that? your so called boyfriend that lets his current girlfriend use his ex girlfriends MPGH because she somehow couldn't make one but he made one instantly to come and defend you. LOL you are a clown. RJ this underground rapper is defending his girlfriend over a hacking website making threats on skype WOW dude you're the real deal. so believeable. Whenever you stop replying to me I'll stop replying to you. I just wanted to make you mad and expose you dude. If you don't care so much , then why go to your "man" , why do you keep going back and forth with a so called virgin pervert? You make yourself look even more pathetic every time you make a post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    lmao I'm glad you laughed because half the shit I said was a joke. I've never had an online relationship and I've never wanted one. I've been in a relationship with this same girl for over 5 years. We just recently broke up because she found out I was tested positive. Hope you believe that too lmao!
    I thought I was the only one :/.
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!

PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    To simply avoid this issue just facetime.

I dont trust skype or any sort of video other than facetime because I have heard of "pre-recordings" of video interactions that are managed by webcam programs and they just play it in a sequence but no audio so they only type. Its on youtube as well, dont remember what to search though.
    @ShunnyBun youre on some real fake ass shit. fuck out of here. what you got to prove anyways? tf does this kind of forum care for a girl? I doubt you're a girl and even if you were that girl in those pics aint even you. If thats you youre still some hoodrat looking type of slut Nice filters too. Tf is this, myspace? If you trynna look for some positive rep on the internet, lemme tell you that shits gonna be just as bad like back at home in reality. You are nothing and got nothing to prove.
    Last edited by adriandevera; 02-01-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Watch out Blake. You want to get hit by a group of hackers?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    iight guys I have a 40 mintue conversation with RJ from skype. You should here the shit he talks about mpgh , and how bad he rages. It's worth watching the full 40 minutes lol/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    What is all this drama about shunnybunny.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast