Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

AdrianDevera 's Art Room

Adrian Devera's Art Gallery

I have never showed these to anyone nor the forums I used to involved in with game programming. Here are some left over or current designs that I have to share. I will update this periodically. Enjoy!

(2012)Project 1: (Unnamed) / Pokemon-Like (Mac / Pc)
    These were made two years ago for a programming project. I decided i wanted to make an indie pokemon game for pc and mac but it had features such as timing accuracy and special combos. Rather than turn-based it had a real battle timer like in Final Fantasy where monsters that were faster would attack much often than the other. The project was coded in Objective C, my first language, and utilized xCode. I had prototypes on the iphone and mac. Unfortunately due to a lack of licensing (expired) I cannot publish what I have to share as playable.

(2012)Project 2: Mr Block (ios/android)
    Mr block originally was supposed to be some simple jump and touch screen swipe side scrolling arcade-feel mini game. It seemed good in practice but sadly the iphone and android lack RAM for the map size I wanted. Additionally I ran into issues with the RAM and my art being too high textured rather than traditional sprites. So this didnt go well after a month of development ):

(He was later updated and changed to a block head, but I cant find the resource files for those anymore..)

(2013)Project 3: Chef Story (ps vita)
    So this game I came up thanks to my little sister and was going to be dedicated to her. It was perfect because the vita had controls and touch on both back and front. She had amazing ideas and we just bought the ps vita on release date. I planned to develop for sony but stopped development because 1) PS Vita license went from free to develop to pay 2) Ps Vita sales never went well... Even today theyre going downhill

(CURRENT 2014) Project 4: Untitled (pc/mac)
    To be updated soon...
    Last edited by adriandevera; 02-02-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Some pretty nice work you've got here. Nice!
    I like the style you've got going.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PremonitioNz View Post
    Some pretty nice work you've got here. Nice!
    I like the style you've got going.
    Thanks! Very appreciated. Im slowly moving back to 3d modeling so hopefully for the time being I can get a game engine going until then!