Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    How Can The Qur'an Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    How Can The Qur'an Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real
    Because the quran was created by allah when your eyes are there because of the goblins. Duuuuuuh!

Thanks
    If A Book Store Never Runs Out Of A Certain Book, Dose That Mean That Nobody Reads It, Or Everybody Reads It

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    If A Book Store Never Runs Out Of A Certain Book, Dose That Mean That Nobody Reads It, Or Everybody Reads It
    Everybody reads it, books are like video games, they don't get put on the shelf if they are never going to sell.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    [COLOR="Black"]You are a fucking idiot.
    Lol. The guy who makes a thread claiming Islam isn't similar to the other Abrahamic religions calls me an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Atheism is the lack of belief in god, he does not exist. That's it. An atheist might believe such and such, but that has nothing to do with atheism. There is no set commandments, no doctrine, nothing.
    You are just repeating what I have said but you didn't understand my point:
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    By the way, Atheism doesn't even have moral system. All there is to atheism is a lack of belief in God, nothing else, no set of moral codes. According to atheism there is nothing wrong slavery.
    According to the atheistic belief, there is nothing wrong with slavery, BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT SLAVERY. Heck there isn't even anything about stealing, BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO IT! If nothing is mentioned apart from a lack of belief in God, then why should anything be wrong, according to the atheistic belief?
    Last edited by robinvanpersie; 03-03-2014 at 01:10 PM.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Lol. The guy who makes a thread claiming Islam isn't similar to the other Abrahamic religions calls me an idiot.
    You are just repeating what I have said but you didn't understand my point:
    According to the atheistic belief, there is nothing wrong with slavery, BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT SLAVERY. Heck there isn't even anything about stealing, BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO IT! If nothing is mentioned apart from a lack of belief in God, then why should anything be wrong, according to the atheistic belief?
    :/ If you knew anything about the bible you'd see the blatant contradiction, mainly the lack of jewish-influence. According to the bible the jewish tribes were god's "chosen people" and Jesus said all gentiles could become part of the religion. However Islam does not address that and unlike how jesus was to fufill the prophecy, muhammad had nothing at all to do with the Jewish people, he wasn't even a jew himself.
    ---------

According to atheistic belief? Atheist believe there is no god, that's it.

If atheist laid down laws because there was no God you'd have an argument, but they don't. In fact you could argue that mankind had to outlaw slavery and many other things because religious laws were not specific or didn't detail it.(or in the case of Islam and the bible, slavery is ok!).

Bleh, too many words wasted on a moron like yourself. Maybe someone smarter will get the picture.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by samerlol View Post
    There are a lot of reason to believe Islam, no religion like Islam got a mockery of by the parties, no religion like Islam has such achievements, no religion like Islam is complete, , like the Christians at marriage there is nothing in Christianity I hear divorce because religion is incomplete and that God sent Muhammad to complete the heavenly messages and religions such as Christians and Jews knew that there would send a prophet.
    strange that u says complete. which mean u liked to be bound by rules.
    u have rule about how u eat, about how u go to bathroom (pup and pee), how u have sex, and etc and etc. i liked freedom more than rules.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SillPlain View Post
    strange that u says complete. which mean u liked to be bound by rules.
    u have rule about how u eat, about how u go to bathroom (pup and pee), how u have sex, and etc and etc. i liked freedom more than rules.
    No. We have rules on what to eat, not how to eat. We have rules on cleanliness in the bathroom, not how to go to the bathroom. We have rules on who you can have sex with, not how you have sex. You take stupidity to a whole new level.
    Science is learning about the creation, Islam is learning about the creator.

Alif, Lam, Meem. - 2:1 Quran
    This is the Book about which there is no doubt, a guidance for those conscious of Allah(God) - 2:2 Quran
    Who believe in the unseen, establish prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them, - 2:3 Quran
    And who believe in what has been revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you, and of the Hereafter they are certain [in faith]. - 2:4 Quran
    Those are upon [right] guidance from their Lord, and it is those who are the successful. - 2:5 Quran
    Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe. - 2:6 Quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No. We have rules on what to eat, not how to eat. We have rules on cleanliness in the bathroom, not how to go to the bathroom. We have rules on who you can have sex with, not how you have sex. You take stupidity to a whole new level.
    You are debating semantics with a person who doesn't understand english very well.

It is a bit hypocritical to call him stupid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234