Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Anime Opening Mix

I make mixes once a month as a hobby. Mostly consisting of electronic music, but a friend of mine requested I make a mix of anime openings. Please keep in mind, that your favorite opening might not be in this one, but I had a lot of fun making this one. So keep a look out for a Vol. 2. Another thing to keep in mind is that I made this mix at around 5AM, so some of my transitions are pretty bad. From a biased opinion, I like it

Can't upload it to MPGH, so PM me if you'd like the DL link

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    I make mixes once a month as a hobby. Mostly consisting of electronic music, but a friend of mine requested I make a mix of anime openings. Please keep in mind, that your favorite opening might not be in this one, but I had a lot of fun making this one. So keep a look out for a Vol. 2. Another thing to keep in mind is that I made this mix at around 5AM, so some of my transitions are pretty bad. From a biased opinion, I like it

Can't upload it to MPGH, so PM me if you'd like the DL link
    Your anime list is missing out a lot of good titles with amazing openings. Serial Experiments Lain, Psycho-Pass, Monogatari Series and a lot more. I seen you've watched more Gintama, so you should have seen one of my favorite openings from Gintama. The 3rd opening is my favorite in the original Gintama. Nothing beats Sakura Mitsutsuki though, the 3rd opening in the last Gintama TV series so far but you're pretty far so I doubt it's on the list. PM and I'll give it a listen.