Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Combat Arm Trading

How can you make it so the person that sells you a combat arms account can't revoke it and get the account back? I have heard of people buying and trading accounts only to be able to revover the account and keep the money. Is there anyway to flagg the accounts like crossfire so its a done deal and they cant steal account back.
    This is my first photoshop creation, please let me know in PM what you think, pros and cons, how It could be improved and things of that manner. Or skype gsjackson413

Successful Trades 23

Scams 0

Vouches Uncountable Amount

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    How can you make it so the person that sells you a combat arms account can't revoke it and get the account back? I have heard of people buying and trading accounts only to be able to revover the account and keep the money. Is there anyway to flagg the accounts like crossfire so its a done deal and they cant steal account back.
    Maybe, but it is a Nexon you're talking about so.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    Nope, just use my SE method.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    As with all Nexon accounts, you can log onto their website and change the associated email address. An email will be sent to the original account for confirmation from the seller. This should be done BEFORE the trade is over, and with the OMM. Once the associated email is transferred, they cannot gain access to it. Only then should the funds be transferred over, completing the transaction.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

As with all Nexon accounts, you can log onto their website and change the associated email address. An email will be sent to the original account for confirmation from the seller. This should be done BEFORE the trade is over, and with the OMM. Once the associated email is transferred, they cannot gain access to it. Only then should the funds be transferred over, completing the transaction.
    SE \ Ticket abuse can bypass this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
    SE \ Ticket abuse can bypass this.
    Except it can't. If you don't own the email account associated with the account or the password how do you submit a ticket in the first place? As long as the account is transferred over properly, it cannot be recovered by the seller. Please do your research before posting a contradictory proclamation to someone.

Also, off the top of my head, SE stands for 10+ things, and "self evident" is the only one that sort of fits, but not for your first post in this thread. Might want to use the actual words in this case.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks

Except it can't. If you don't own the email account associated with the account or the password how do you submit a ticket in the first place? As long as the account is transferred over properly, it cannot be recovered by the seller. Please do your research before posting a contradictory proclamation to someone.

Also, off the top of my head, SE stands for 10+ things, and "self evident" is the only one that sort of fits, but not for your first post in this thread. Might want to use the actual words in this case.
    Except, it can. SE, in regards to a market in todays age stands for Social Engineering. You wouldn't know, you don't have my method and I'm guessing you don't know how ticket abuse works. Having the email that is currently associated with the account means little to nothing.

Thanks
    Except, it can. SE, in regards to a market in todays age stands for Social Engineering. You wouldn't know, you don't have my method and I'm guessing you don't know how ticket abuse works. Having the email that is currently associated with the account means little to nothing.
    Except, you obviously haven't tried it yourself recently. I have. And social engineering, or in layman's terms, manipulation, rarely works on Nexon in the past 12-18 months; they've stepped up their game and stopped taking crap. If you are talking 2 years ago, I would agree with you. The only way you could circumvent that now is if you put a lot of NX on the account, and paid with a, or possibly more if they had the same billing info, credit card for all your transactions (not Karma Koins or NX cards).

Thanks

Except, you obviously haven't tried it yourself recently. I have. And social engineering, or in layman's terms, manipulation, rarely works on Nexon in the past 12-18 months; they've stepped up their game and stopped taking crap. If you are talking 2 years ago, I would agree with you. The only way you could circumvent that now is if you put a lot of NX on the account, and paid with a, or possibly more if they had the same billing info, credit card for all your transactions (not Karma Koins or NX cards).
    I'm talking 2014, I've recovered three accounts through my method as of Tuesday.

Thanks
    I'm talking 2014, I've recovered three accounts through my method as of Tuesday.
    Then I don't believe your buyers took the necessary precautions. On another note... why the hell would you scam people?

Thanks

Then I don't believe your buyers took the necessary precautions. On another note... why the hell would you scam people?
    You make an assumption, I said recovered. As in they were mine that I lost and had minimalistic information for.

Thanks
    You make an assumption, I said recovered. As in they were mine that I lost and had minimalistic information for.
    That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread and is a completely different situation. I only assumed you were contributing relevant information

Thanks

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread and is a completely different situation. I only assumed you were contributing relevant information
    It is relevant. The SE cancels out any verification email (whether is be PW reset, email clean reset or other) while changing the email on the account. The results are similar to a ghost revoke except you may have the account placed on an alternate email, does not have to be a prior email listed on the account. Your attempts to sink my post have been hilarious. Again, don't make any assumptions, because you know how the saying goes... well you should.

Thanks
    It is relevant. The SE cancels out any verification email (whether is be PW reset, email clean reset or other) while changing the email on the account. The results are similar to a ghost revoke except you may have the account placed on an alternate email, does not have to be a prior email listed on the account. Your attempts to sink my post have been hilarious. Again, don't make any assumptions, because you know how the saying goes... well you should.
    Sounds like you don't even know what social engineering is, and are misusing the word lol. Anyway, I still think recovering your account vs. disputing against another live person who properly changed the account over are completely different situations. But the OP can decide for themselves what to do about it

On a side note; assumptions are not bad. I am a <material> scientist and making reasonable assumptions is how we further science. When too much information in front of you is missing and you have to make a next step, you must make an assumption or you will get nowhere. My assumption was quite reasonable, no matter how you try to spin it. So you can keep your cute highschool sayings to yourself

Not going to respond further to your comments, btw.
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 02-14-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks

Sounds like you don't even know what social engineering is, and are misusing the word lol. Anyway, I still think recovering your account vs. disputing against another live person who properly changed the account over are completely different situations. But the OP can decide for themselves what to do about it

On a side note; assumptions are not bad. I am a <material> scientist and making reasonable assumptions is how we further science. When too much information in front of you is missing and you have to make a next step, you must make an assumption or you will get nowhere. My assumption was quite reasonable, no matter how you try to spin it. So you can keep your cute highschool sayings to yourself

Not going to respond further to your comments, btw.
    Since you're not going to reply, just learn.

Last edited by Paralyze Jr.; 02-14-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Gyazo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast