Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    I just wanted to point out.
    1. Fact
    2. Opinion
    3. Opinion
    2. You've got to be kidding me right? It's basic psychology, people love vibrant colours and repetition.

3. Clearly debatable here, I agree. But it can't be denied that he is way over publicised.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    2. You've got to be kidding me right? It's basic psychology, people love vibrant colours and repetition.

3. Clearly debatable here, I agree. But it can't be denied that he is way over publicised.
    2. Once again, an opinion. Psychology isn't based on facts.
    3. Once again, an opinion.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Who are you speaking of?

Colors have different meanings in different cultures. Seeing as America is so diverse It would be safe to say that your inaccurate and psychology in this sense is flawed.(Even though its not totally accurate anyway in any other cases)

Thanks
    2. Once again, an opinion. Psychology isn't based on facts.
    3. Once again, an opinion.
    2. Find me some evidence or "facts" that suggest other-wise.
    3. An opinion he is over-publicised? That's just a bad joke.

Look at this:
    Google Trends: obama

Compared to this:
    Google Trends: bush

It can only increase.

You are all misunderstanding my views on Obama.
    ONCE AGAIN, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    2. Find me some evidence or "facts" that suggest other-wise.
    3. An opinion he is over-publicised? That's just a bad joke.

Look at this:
    Google Trends: obama

Compared to this:
    Google Trends: bush

It can only increase.

You are all misunderstanding my views on Obama.
    ONCE AGAIN, I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HIM.
    2. So an analysis of the human brain can be interpreted as a fact? That's new to me. Let's see the scientific method at work. And like Obama said, different cultures see colors differently.

3. An opinion that a person being over publicized is a fact? I think you need to look up the definition of a fact.

Google Trends: obama, bush < Look at Obama vs Bush when they were presidents. Point proven.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    2. So an analysis of the human brain can be interpreted as a fact? That's new to me. Let's see the scientific method at work. And like Obama said, different cultures see colors differently.

3. An opinion that a person being over publicized is a fact? I think you need to look up the definition of a fact.

Google Trends: obama, bush < Look at Obama vs Bush when they were presidents. Point proven.
    2. It's not an analysis its a testable hypothesis. Stare at yellow every time you eat, do it regularly and for a long period of time. After a while, when you see the colour yellow, you will feel hungry. Your brain associates colours with things. The use of vibrant colours and logos is a very powerful tool.

3. Only time can really tell on that one, but considering that Bush was president for two terms, and Obama is not even 1/4 through his first term, that must mean something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    2. It's not an analysis its a testable hypothesis. Stare at yellow every time you eat, do it regularly and for a long period of time. After a while, when you see the colour yellow, you will feel hungry. Your brain associates colours with things. The use of vibrant colours and logos is a very powerful tool.

3. Only time can really tell on that one, but considering that Bush was president for two terms, and Obama is not even 1/4 through his first time, that must mean something.
    2. Testable Hypothesis != Fact. Keyword HYPOTHESIS.
    3. If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now.

Thanks
    2. Testable Hypothesis != Fact. Keyword HYPOTHESIS.
    3. If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now.
    2. A fact is a hypothesis that can be tested and confirmed.
    3. Read the news much?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    2. A fact is a hypothesis that can be tested and confirmed.
    3. Read the news much?
    2. In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and verifiable observation; in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts. Scientific facts are generally believed to be independent of the observer: no matter who performs a scientific experiment, all observers will agree on the outcome.

I'll break it down to you, if one person differs, that means it's not a fact. Congratulations.

3. Yeah, considering I actually voted, and watched all the debates, and actually live in America. I think I am a better judge of it than you. Of course, you didn't actually answer my question.

Thanks
    2. In the most basic sense, a scientific fact is an objective and verifiable observation; in contrast with a hypothesis or theory, which is intended to explain or interpret facts. Scientific facts are generally believed to be independent of the observer: no matter who performs a scientific experiment, all observers will agree on the outcome.

I'll break it down to you, if one person differs, that means it's not a fact. Congratulations.

3. Yeah, considering I actually voted, and watched all the debates, and actually live in America. I think I am a better judge of it than you. Of course, you didn't actually answer my question.

2. According to this belief, nothing is a fact. Everything is a theory. You win.

3. I answered your question, with an other question. Trust me, politicians do it all the time, perhaps if you payed attention to the news you would realise that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol its funny how you think you Know America better than Americans. Maybe its because your "reading the news" and not "watching the news".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    2. According to this belief, nothing is a fact. Everything is a theory. You win.

3. I answered your question, with an other question. Trust me, politicians do it all the time, perhaps if you payed attention to the news you would realise that.
    2. Wrong 1+1 = 2 is a fact. The second is the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom is a fact. You just said I won is a fact. "The FACT that vibrant colours do make a difference" is not a fact.

3. Question: If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now. "Answer": Read the news much? Yeah, that really answered my question. More like diverting from the question.

Good game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Endrit, its over

Conformist.

Thanks
    2. Wrong 1+1 = 2 is a fact. The second is the duration of 9,192,631,770 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom is a fact. You just said I won is a fact. "The FACT that vibrant colours do make a difference" is not a fact.

3. Question: If time can only tell, then how is it a fact that Obama is over-hyped? It should be provable today, right now. "Answer": Read the news much? Yeah, that really answered my question. More like diverting from the question.

Good game.
    2. Some don't agree so. Thus, according to you, 1+1=2 isn't a fact.
    Invalid proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. I think you'll find that answered your question perfectly. Why is Obama over-hyped? Read the news. Basically what is meant by my obvious complex use of the English (not American) language, is that to find out why Obama is over-hyped, you only need to look at the news. No diverse there whatsoever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    2. Some don't agree so. Thus, according to you, 1+1=2 isn't a fact.
    Invalid proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. I think you'll find that answered your question perfectly. Why is Obama over-hyped? Read the news. Basically what is meant by my obvious complex use of the English (not American) language, is that to find out why Obama is over-hyped, you only need to look at the news. No diverse there whatsoever.
    2. LOL. Do you not know what an invalid proof is? It's trying to prove something is equal to something by the transitive property, there are PLENTY of these. Go ahead, prove that 1+1=2, it's a universally accepted equation. Proofs aren't facts. Now you are just uselessly arguing like usual, you derived from the point that colors influence people is just an opinion.

3. I've read the news, if he is over hyped, there should be UNDENIABLE PROOF. Show me the fact.

Just save face and say you are wrong, pointlessly arguing only makes you look like a moron.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast