Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerruth View Post
    I don't think you understood me, I feel sorry for the ones that go straight to the DL without checking out the reputation of the poster/hack. Nothing else. It is detected but you're uncapable of seeing the obvious signs. Also if I were to call you an "idiot" it would have been more embarrassing for you.
    I don't think you understand how punk buster works.. No one is getting banned. If they are going to be banned they have already been banned, use OllyDBG and educate yourself on how punkbuster bans work.

On topic: Works flawlessly, make sure you are running the hack as admin and in windowed mode!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I wouldn't trust the OP for this thread for his future releases. The two hacks he released, sure they worked however they are detected and most likely (even if you "played it safe" ) you have a 90% of being banned. Well there is a post on here on how to get BF4 for half and it stacks with promotion codes so go search for those. Also for future situations please, if a hack says it's detected don't use it; check forums daily and unfortunate individuals that have confirmed detection and proceed to play legit.
    The world is to BIG so make it small
    [img]https://i796.photobucke*****m/albums/yy242/Xx_Fw3sh9871_xX/megan-fox-sexy-superman-600x533_zps4a76c975.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan9871 View Post
    I wouldn't trust the OP for this thread for his future releases. The two hacks he released, sure they worked however they are detected and most likely (even if you "played it safe" ) you have a 90% of being banned. Well there is a post on here on how to get BF4 for half and it stacks with promotion codes so go search for those. Also for future situations please, if a hack says it's detected don't use it; check forums daily and unfortunate individuals that have confirmed detection and proceed to play legit.
    If it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean that it's detected. It's detected when more then 3 users confirm that it's detected and there is a sign that says "detected" on the hack... Hack works fine and for more then 1 person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerruth View Post
    This hack has been posted on the forums already. It is also detected.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=791854
    This is an old version of the hack, if you look at the screen shots you can obviously see more options have been added (in particular, the option to see if spectators are watching you). You should really pay attention before posting without knowing the story; it makes you look fairly idiotic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good job, what does the vehicle esp do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    One question: is it still working, because of the update of BF4 second assault

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by money001 View Post
    I don't think you understand how punk buster works.. No one is getting banned. If they are going to be banned they have already been banned, use OllyDBG and educate yourself on how punkbuster bans work.

On topic: Works flawlessly, make sure you are running the hack as admin and in windowed mode!
    I agree man. Why would PBBans delay a wave of hackers? I go on PBbans list and see people getting banned everyday so........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xhacksource View Post
    I agree man. Why would PBBans delay a wave of hackers? I go on PBbans list and see people getting banned everyday so........
    PB doesn't delay, but GCC does. GCC only actually applies its bans when a game update is released. The last game update (five days ago, or something) saw 80,000+ bans, some of those people hadn't even played in weeks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamerdog6482 For This Useful Post:

Cerruth (02-20-2014)

Thanks
    it worked yesterday, but when i tried it today it said "Hack is DETECTED (Violation ID -(insert a bunch of numbers here)) then disappears quickly

edit: This only happens on most servers. Some servers do work though but when you use the item unlocker, you cant really use the weapons you unlocked. The weapons are just invisible.
    Last edited by Commander Fluff; 02-19-2014 at 11:39 PM.

Thanks
    detected ???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by pastina82 View Post
    detected ???
    What I can read and understand is the following:
    On certain servers it`s already detected (most of them are second assault and China rising servers) since the last patch/update. A few servers are left where you can use it. Since the update it`s too risky to try it again (for me). I don`t have a "hacking" frag, mine is 1.29 now ! So my advice: don`t use it and wait for a new one! (hopefully it will posted soon!)....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to patjuh23 For This Useful Post:

Cerruth (02-20-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander Fluff View Post
    it worked yesterday, but when i tried it today it said "Hack is DETECTED (Violation ID -(insert a bunch of numbers here)) then disappears quickly

edit: This only happens on most servers. Some servers do work though but when you use the item unlocker, you cant really use the weapons you unlocked. The weapons are just invisible.
    The unlock tool only works for the guns you have unlocked. However, it gives you all of the attachments/camos (including DICE camo) for your currently unlocked guns. Another clarifying point, every time a new game starts just toggle the unlocker off then back on for it to take effect.

Thanks
    Detected. Even changed with the byte changer and yet still detected.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I cant believe the idiots on here downloading this after it has been detected, r u guys serious, in future detected means detected it doesn't mean banned (yet) it takes a while to get banned people, go do the the mexico vpn thing and get BF4 for like $30, also if you don't want to be banned, buy a hack from a site, although these work (and i have used them many times) you reduce your chances of getting caught actually paying for one, trust me i have been banned from every BF game to date (and most of the COD's too).

Thanks
    /detected .
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017