Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: 9/11

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    I sympathize with you rainbow, When I was a young poster I was on the quest of getting along with others. But MPGH was born of flame and molded me into a being of hate.. To keep this ever dieng flame lit I will join you on your perilous journy.
    ..... nerd lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    ...i would pray for you mpgh but i don't believe in god

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kenritsuku View Post
    ..... nerd lmao
    Im sorry I'll talk in a way you can understand.

"You is Not good flaming, you spam are annoying"
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pain For This Useful Post:

kenritsuku (09-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im sorry I'll talk in a way you can understand.

"You is Not good flaming, you spam are annoying"
    lmao wait let me thank you mr.naruto character lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lmao wait let me thank you mr.naruto character lol
    dude u sound like ur 10

srs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    dude u sound like ur 10

srs
    good for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    good for you
    You are the dumbest choob I have ever seen.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are the dumbest choob I have ever seen.
    dude im a newb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yeah hes 10

wonderful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    yeah hes 10

wonderful
    what are you a 35 year old who rapes little children on here you like spend your whole day on here dont you? im 14 dude

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dude im a newb
    O i get it You feel insecure about your status on mpgh. So you found the only way to be noticed. Flaming, Bad idea. until you get 500 posts you aint worth shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I think 9\11 was a setup, at least partially. I take this information second hand, but if the tests I've seen are true, and the events did take place as described in many interviews, it was all bullshit. The government is just closing their eyes, plugging their ears, and yelling "NONONONONONONONONONON". There was no real investigation in the attack. USUALLY after something that big had been done they'd INVESTIGATE before cleaning up, IE like they do with a crime scene. This didn't happen with 9\11. I understand rescue was number 1 priority, but rescue does not equal a full and complete cleanup. These people making whole shows off of it, explaining how full of bullshit it was, wouldn't be done if what the government(AKA Dumb piece of shit) had presented was believable. Which it isn't. There are so many signs, take this for example. A news reporter, a *new* news reporter was reporting what was happening, and then went on to say how the building had collapsed before it actually had. Or how you govt. was reading a book to children when the building was attacked. BULLLLLLLLLLLLLSHIT. For Christ sake, if you people don't see it, you're so goddamn blind. Doesn't matter if all of the U.S does, there really isn't anything you can do about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    O i get it You feel insecure about your status on mpgh. So you found the only way to be noticed. Flaming, Bad idea. until you get 500 posts you aint worth shit.
    LMAO am i supposed to feel like i have no worth.. dude its a forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    The September 11th Attack on America
    On September 11, 2001, there was an attack on America.
    There are some men that decided that they didn’t like what America stands for: freedom, liberty, and the rights of men and women of all races, backgrounds, and beliefs. So on the morning of September 11, 2001, they hijacked four planes and attacked America in a terrible way.
    Two of the airplanes were crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City. The third plane was crashed into the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. The last plane was going to crash into another building in Washington, D.C., but the passengers stopped the hijackers, and the plane crashed into a field instead.
    Thousands of people lost their lives through these attacks. Hundreds of people were on the planes. Thousands died in the buildings that were hit by those planes.
    The men that arranged this terrible attack want Americans to feel afraid and disorganized. They want to make people who live in this country do what they say by threatening us. Basically they’re big bullies.
    The people of the United States are a strong group of people. Keep faith in who you are and what our country stands for and we will become even stronger than before.

So you Dont Give a fuckk If your Mom fucking died you Would! iTs Fucked Up Most of all because it was a terrorist Plot Most likely The Government was behind this Because how the fuck Can the Building Crumble From A Hit They were Made For that Btw Watch the Video. Im pretty sure they planted Bombs Regardless Even if you Dont care or Not if family did die or Not this Is A day That will Not be forgotten All those innocent people with Familys. You cant Change the future. Get Used to It
    Hip Hop Saved My Life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I say George Bush goes down as the stupidest dumbest worthless piece of down-syndrome sack of shit ever born into this world.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast