pffttttttttttttt

/rant

mah last game of school
- sms rfc vs fcc rfc
they school of balx, being on the edge of london they get into our league ¬_¬
anywayz,i r playing big ****** called "****** steve" 6"7 on a team of ******s and hes the only one they call ****** :/ mabey dark == rep idfk

anywayz girls from mah class are like GILO LOOK OUT ****** STEVE!!!!
instead of turning rounds, and flooring his ass or most likley running out of his way. i took it apon my self to make a joke to the crowd "which one, there all fucking ******s."

then it happened, the dawing of a new era, never would the sport, the schools rep, or the world be the same again

THIS ONE RAWR!!!!

AND WITH A MIGHTY FORCE THIS FOUL BEAST KNOWN ONLY AS ****** STEVE, RUNS STRAIGHT AT ME AND BOSHHHH IM ON MY ASS.

tackeling me to the neck == foul high tackel, ref is like eh wut?

so getz back up, and ref tells me i have to go off. i explain ofc in a reasonable manor that, if he didnt commit a foul i should be in a fit state to play? /no verbal abuse

sohz he let me stay on, play had stopped because some other kid on our team had been injured prbly fight or some shit, ref had no clue whos fault
back to kick off.

they charge at me like i was a bucket of kfc speed. WOOOOOOOAHH

ref calls half time /phew

laterz

we come back out onto pitch ******s obviously planning shit.
game goes rough for a bit i got cut to the eye and some others drew blood, coach tells us not to get killed we pwned them anyway.

BUT OH NOES ****** STEVE doing impression of me "walking like some super posh white person, which im actually not !_!"

im like grrrrrrrrrrr, even our own fans were laughing.

ohh noes D:, so then im like mmmz last game cant get suspended.
so when they get teh ball i runz at ****** steve "completely out of position" feel like fucking chicken he wasnt going to move.

ALL OF SUDDEN HE PUSSYS OUT, pass's like 20m from me and slows with ****** grin on face.

huzah bish bash bosh i zidene the cunt

/spit on face "see you in a+e"

oh man the ****** team wuz pissed but mah team jumped in before they got over, so i just sit there mocking steve copyed his impression of my walk, then raised my finger as to say AH!, then walked like a gorila.

black lines man goes get off the pitch you asshole, "pfft my parents pay that ******s hospital fee anyway"

/banned from attending games "stupid as that was last"
/ledge /******zgonnakillmeiftheyseeme D:

but yea, ref could have punished him or atleast given me a penalty

would have saved a ******s rib cage