Thread: REZ Mod Bypass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post

We wouldn't expect a non-hacker to understand, and please stop talking about your books cuz dey missin' a few chapters m8.
    For your sake lets just say we are all dirty cheaters and will all be banned
    I've done more than my fair share of coding maty. I don't prefer it because I view myself as more of a modder. I promise you I have more than enough knowledge on the subject, going to college for computer science I have to know my way around a computer. Don't sit here and act like you are the all knowing god of hacking, just because you have all day to sit in your mother's basement and code for a game that has been dead for a while, doesn't mean you're a big shot. I'm glad this release was made, it allows people to use mods that they haven't used in a while, but when it comes to bypasses you're fresher than a newly popped baby.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Okay fine mates its not a bypass it's a custom rez loader. happy now scrubs? <3

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J For This Useful Post:

.REZ (02-23-2014),[MPGH]Flengo (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

I've done more than my fair share of coding maty. I don't prefer it because I view myself as more of a modder. I promise you I have more than enough knowledge on the subject, going to college for computer science I have to know my way around a computer. Don't sit here and act like you are the all knowing god of hacking, just because you have all day to sit in your mother's basement and code for a game that has been dead for a while, doesn't mean you're a big shot. I'm glad this release was made, it allows people to use mods that they haven't used in a while, but when it comes to bypasses you're fresher than a newly popped baby.
    HURR DURR GOING TO COLLEGE FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE. I hope you understand the things Matty, and J know you will not learn until you are done with your degree and in the field. The fact that they were able to ACCOMPLISH a bypass around the check already proves that he's more intelligent than you. Now go back to your community college professor and ask him what Hardware Breakpoints are and ask him about how to write assembly. I mean he must live in a nice basement because he made 10k+ from making hacks for a "dead" game. Do us all a favor and go the nearest Home Depot and buy some bleach. You're wasting air that could be used to raise doctors.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nigger For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (03-02-2014),poolwizard (05-19-2014),Timboy67678 (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Heres a pic of me

I went and looked through all your posts and still haven't that "fair share of coding".

as for "I promise you I have more than enough knowledge on the subject, going to college for computer science"
    Seeing that you are 18, you would have only just started so that's not really relevant.

"Don't sit here and act like you are the all knowing god of hacking, just because you have all day to sit in your mother's basement and code for a game that has been dead for a while"
    This was a one day project so technically i did sit here all day but only for one day which happened to be a lazy sunday.

No need to get rustled and pop the personal insults. We know you are just trying to protect the rez section that you apparently own, but it has only encouraged us to work harder

ps. we dpont have basements in new zealand, only sheep.
    Last edited by matypatty; 02-23-2014 at 06:21 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matypatty For This Useful Post:

poolwizard (05-19-2014),Timboy67678 (03-06-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post

HURR DURR GOING TO COLLEGE FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE. I hope you understand the things Matty, and J know you will not learn until you are done with your degree and in the field. The fact that they were able to ACCOMPLISH a bypass around the check already proves that he's more intelligent than you. Now go back to your community college professor and ask him what Hardware Breakpoints are and ask him about how to write assembly. I mean he must live in a nice basement because he made 10k+ from making hacks for a "dead" game. Do us all a favor and go the nearest Home Depot and buy some bleach. You're wasting air that could be used to raise doctors.
    Been in college for two years and have a bypass that has worked successfully for longer than I can remember and still does, bye ******.

Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post

Heres a pic of me

I went and looked through all your posts and still haven't that "fair share of coding".

as for "I promise you I have more than enough knowledge on the subject, going to college for computer science"
    Seeing that you are 18, you would have only just started so that's not really relevant.

"Don't sit here and act like you are the all knowing god of hacking, just because you have all day to sit in your mother's basement and code for a game that has been dead for a while"
    This was a one day project so technically i did sit here all day but only for one day which happened to be a lazy sunday.

No need to get rustled and pop the personal insults. We know you are just trying to protect the rez section that you apparently own, but it has only encouraged us to work harder

ps. we dpont have basements in new zealand, only sheep.
    Been coding since I was 9, fathers in computer science field kthx, don't post coding here because I consider myself a modder here, read above again. Thanks guys, bye.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I feel sorry for all of you that wrote paragraphs for no reason lol.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

poolwizard (05-19-2014)